Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Geddon

Missing a Meisha Merlin/Sub Press numbered or lettered ed?

967 posts in this topic

It would include the SubPress, I still have those rights. Haven't pre-ordered yet but will if I haven't sold rights by then.

Thanks for your opinion, all makes sense. I like the MM artwork sooo much more.

I had a full book set but lost the first book. Anyone know where I can find it? It's from the amazon exclusive set that came out November 2011. Isbn: 9780307292131

I got it for my birthday when the set came out. I looked for just the single book after I lost it but I could only find the set. And since they don't print anymore it's ridiculously expensive to get a new one.

I had a full book set but lost the first book. Anyone know where I can find it? It's from the amazon exclusive set that came out November 2011. Isbn: 9780307292131

I got it for my birthday when the set came out. I looked for just the single book after I lost it but I could only find the set. And since they don't print anymore it's ridiculously expensive to get a new one.

I seriously doubt you'll find a broken set and they weren't sold as singles. I saw a set in a used bookstore recently for $100 which is the cheapest I've seen it.

I saw that and first thought he was selling a lettered, and then I laughed.

Closing this thread as it's much larger than we normally allow threads to go. Please feel free to start a new one.