Cersei's Death

Bainberg

Here is my theory on cersei's death....

I predict that dany will have kings landing surrounded and in a precarious situation. Cersei, Jaime, sir Gregor and bronn are in the throne room. Cersei orders qyburn to burn them all and destroy kings landing with the remaining wildfire caches. Jaime has bronn kill qyburn and cersei essentially says she'll do it herself and Jaime kills her on the throne. Sir Gregor goes to kill Jamie and bronn dies while also killing Gregor. This leaves Jaime standing there alone when tyrion enters the throne room on a dragon. Episode ends.

i hope tyrion returns the favor and helps Jaime escape to the north where he can be with brienne, the only one who truly believes in the King/queen slayer.

If Cersei doesn't send Jaime away completely, I could see her like confining him to a tower or something, so he doesn't get in the way of her schemes. Like what Tommen did to her at the beginning of season six. She'll burn King's Landing down, and he'll escape and confront her in the Throne Room. He'll kill her, then either Gregor will kill Jaime or Jaime will kill himself. 

It sucks because they killed Barristan, but I always thought it would be fitting to have Dany taking King's Landing, Cersei orders "Burn them all" and Jamie kills her. And Barristan finds him having killed another monarch, this time with proof that he did it to save the city, this time for all his honor, he understands why. 

That or Dany is the one with intent to burn them all and Barristan is put in the shoes of the man he loathed, to do the actions that caused that loathing.

On 7/2/2016 at 5:00 AM, Bainberg said:

Here is my theory on cersei's death....

I predict that dany will have kings landing surrounded and in a precarious situation. Cersei, Jaime, sir Gregor and bronn are in the throne room. Cersei orders qyburn to burn them all and destroy kings landing with the remaining wildfire caches. Jaime has bronn kill qyburn and cersei essentially says she'll do it herself and Jaime kills her on the throne. Sir Gregor goes to kill Jamie and bronn dies while also killing Gregor. This leaves Jaime standing there alone when tyrion enters the throne room on a dragon. Episode ends.

i hope tyrion returns the favor and helps Jaime escape to the north where he can be with brienne, the only one who truly believes in the King/queen slayer.

that's pretty vivid.  right on :D

On 7/2/2016 at 3:53 PM, CrypticWeirwood said:

Jaime will kill her so that he can take the Iron Throne for himself, just as we have always known.

he doesn't want that.  he only wants Cersei therefore there must be a yet unknown dramatic screen binge between then about "who is the boss".  We know Cersei will not yield, Jaime will be forced into killing her. 

More than anyone, I see Jaime spitting at the throne and throwing off his cloak and sword and walking the hell out of there very quickly.  Jaime only had one hand and that was his obstacle.  Now, he will lose Cersei and we'll have to revisit another Jaime transformation. 

No, he isn't going to Brienne.  She's on the road to that ginger wyldling.  JAIME CAN NEVER LOVE ANOTHER.  Possibly there is suicide involved.

15 minutes ago, Wyman Manderly's Meat Pies said:

It sucks because they killed Barristan, but I always thought it would be fitting to have Dany taking King's Landing, Cersei orders "Burn them all" and Jamie kills her. And Barristan finds him having killed another monarch, this time with proof that he did it to save the city, this time for all his honor, he understands why. 

That or Dany is the one with intent to burn them all and Barristan is put in the shoes of the man he loathed, to do the actions that caused that loathing.

that's pretty insightful too.  I can envision it.

On 7/2/2016 at 11:30 AM, dsug said:

If Cersei doesn't send Jaime away completely, I could see her like confining him to a tower or something, so he doesn't get in the way of her schemes. Like what Tommen did to her at the beginning of season six. She'll burn King's Landing down, and he'll escape and confront her in the Throne Room. He'll kill her, then either Gregor will kill Jaime or Jaime will kill himself. 

If Arya is not involved in this, I cannot abide.  Jaime is put in position to kill Cersei but Arya gets to her first.... her death sends Jaime over the edge........... zombie mountain doesn't know Arya but her nimble size compared to his enormity allows her to kill the Mountain (also on her list right?) which would be VERY shocking.  Then she and Jaime are left.  She turns to confront Jaime but he cares not for Arya or anything she just did and they part ways.  For some reason I'm convinced Jaime will kill himself over loss of Cersei.

Arya's List is all that matters - don't care who rules Westeros later.  I want to see the ecstasy on her face when she checks off another name.  It's religious/spiritual.... Maisie W is a great actor.  She reminds me of Dexter: Learning To Kill.  With each carnage, a new fresh experience.  SHE DID NOT HAVE TO CARVE BLACK WALDER, BUT SHE DID IT ANYWAY.  Total wild card, could show up AS Jaime and kill Cersei in bed or something bizarre.  It's like the old horror movies, Halloween/Friday the 13th, she has a mask on and things in masks are terrifying.  Tala Masca=Animal Mask.

46 minutes ago, LatrineDiggerBrian said:

I really think when Jaime and Tyrion meet again, it's not going to be friendly. My main source of evidence is the line Jaime says to Bronn on the way to Dorne, he was fucking pissed at Tyrion.

he says he wants to or will kill Tyrion.... I really can't get why.  Did Jaime love Tywin that much?  He knew Tyrion didn't kill Joffrey.

Your post brought up something i have not seen discussed here.  I would like to hear others why they think Jaime will kill Tyrion........... or want to kill him.  Because he lied?  But he came upon Tywin by total accident after Jaime let him go.  He didn't plan that.

Just now, Iron Mother said:

he says he wants to or will kill Tyrion.... I really can't get why.  Did Jaime love Tywin that much?  He knew Tyrion didn't kill Joffrey.

Your post brought up something i have not seen discussed here.  I would like to hear others why they think Jaime will kill Tyrion........... or want to kill him.  Because he lied?  But he came upon Tywin by total accident after Jaime let him go.  He didn't plan that.

Whether he loved Tywin or not, his death made House Lannister extremely vulnerable. Tywin was the one who held it all together, and as soon as he's gone look at what happens.

I don't know how it is in the books, but I don't think Jaime has the same hatred for Tywin that Tyrion does. Tyrion was the black sheep while Jaime was the golden boy.

15 minutes ago, LatrineDiggerBrian said:

Whether he loved Tywin or not, his death made House Lannister extremely vulnerable. Tywin was the one who held it all together, and as soon as he's gone look at what happens.

I don't know how it is in the books, but I don't think Jaime has the same hatred for Tywin that Tyrion does. Tyrion was the black sheep while Jaime was the golden boy.

You made me think because even in the show Jaime doesn't want to rule.  In the book, he specifically says "do not ask me to rule" to Cersei......... so the anger at Tyrion was leaving Jaime holding the bag.... someone has to step up... and Cercei has.  Your post there caused me to re-think so major things!  Maybe he might actually LOVE the fact that Cersei let him off the hook.   When all this time I was assuming there was rancor now.

On 7/2/2016 at 1:30 PM, dsug said:

I don't know if she would be able to confine Jaime to a tower but she does have the Mountain so I mean anything is possible. I feel like he would escape before that happens. I am hoping that Jaime will see past Cersei and see her for the woman she is and back stab her like he did with the mad king. I don't know if he would be able to take down Gregor. Maybe they will both go down together after being mortally wounded by each other. I am wondering whether Jaime has any love for Cersei anymore or if he is starting to see her for what she is.

7 hours ago, Iron Mother said:

I don't know what Jaime's relationship with Tyrion is at this point. I mean he did help him escape. It would depend on how Jaime feels about Cersei right now. Is he still going to defend Cersei no matter what? If that is the case, I feel like he would go up against Tyrion in order to defend Cersei. Even though he doesn't really hate Tyrion, he will go against him if he makes a threat against Cersei.

2 hours ago, A Ghost of Someone said:

Cersei's death is one I look forward to but her having herself Queen and claiming all of Westeros is hers is some really batshit crazy stuff. She is nuts now. I thought she would make for Casterly Rock and abandon King's Landing.

I agree I look forward to Cersei's death as well. I thought she was bat crazy from season 1. She is such a hypocrite. She get mad when her children are threatened or die but she goes ahead and does things like blow up a church full of innocent people and sicks the mountain on people who make silly comments about her. For a women who dishes out a lot of shit on people she sure can't take it back.

10 hours ago, Iron Mother said:

If Arya is not involved in this, I cannot abide.  Jaime is put in position to kill Cersei but Arya gets to her first.... her death sends Jaime over the edge........... zombie mountain doesn't know Arya but her nimble size compared to his enormity allows her to kill the Mountain (also on her list right?) which would be VERY shocking.  Then she and Jaime are left.  She turns to confront Jaime but he cares not for Arya or anything she just did and they part ways.  For some reason I'm convinced Jaime will kill himself over loss of Cersei.

Arya's List is all that matters - don't care who rules Westeros later.  I want to see the ecstasy on her face when she checks off another name.  It's religious/spiritual.... Maisie W is a great actor.  She reminds me of Dexter: Learning To Kill.  With each carnage, a new fresh experience.  SHE DID NOT HAVE TO CARVE BLACK WALDER, BUT SHE DID IT ANYWAY.  Total wild card, could show up AS Jaime and kill Cersei in bed or something bizarre.  It's like the old horror movies, Halloween/Friday the 13th, she has a mask on and things in masks are terrifying.  Tala Masca=Animal Mask.

I suspect that if Ayra is involved(with the Hound?) her story will be a shift from bloodthirsty revenge for its own sake to helping to take out some/all of Cersei, Qyburn and the Mountain for the greater good, possible to stop them from destroying the city with wildfire.

If Ayra is involved I could also potentially see Cersei's capturing Gendry and either killing him or threatening to do so in order to provide more motivation. I think that could work up nicely in terms of an uprising against her legitimacy and brutal misrule.

Yes, I can see Jamie killing Cersei just because of this reason :

All his life, Jaime was despised by the people and he didn't like be called "KingSlayer", he always wanted to change this perception of him and make an heroic act that will written be in history books, so by killing the mad queen he will be praised by everyone as the hero and that's will be the ultimate gift for his story

5 hours ago, MoreOrLess said:

I suspect that if Ayra is involved(with the Hound?) her story will be a shift from bloodthirsty revenge for its own sake to helping to take out some/all of Cersei, Qyburn and the Mountain for the greater good, possible to stop them from destroying the city with wildfire.

If Ayra is involved I could also potentially see Cersei's capturing Gendry and either killing him or threatening to do so in order to provide more motivation. I think that could work up nicely in terms of an uprising against her legitimacy and brutal misrule.

Where is Gendry? I wonder if Cersei even knows who he is? I think she knows he exists but I don't think she's ever saw him.

5 hours ago, dsug said:

If Arya kills Cersei I will flip a table. It should be one of her brothers, Daenerys, or herself.  

I would too. It would be too good to be true if that happened.

1 hour ago, Future Null Infinity said:

Yes, I can see Jamie killing Cersei just because of this reason :

All his life, Jaime was despised by the people and he didn't like be called "KingSlayer", he always wanted to change this perception of him and make an heroic act that will written be in history books, so by killing the mad queen he will be praised by everyone as the hero and that's will be the ultimate gift for his story

I do too. I am looking forward to the build up of what pushes him to do it.

3 minutes ago, Lady Knows Nothing said:

I do too. I am looking forward to the build up of what pushes him to do it.

I think that another "burn them all" will trigger him again, I can see a peasant revolt against Cersei in KL is coming because she killed their Queen, their most beloved Sparrow and destroyed the holliest place in KL, she can't win over the people, in the show she was always associated with the people and they always showed us the hate of the residents to Cersei, and in a moment of desperation she will order Qyburn to lit the rest of the wildfire

Archived