[UPDATE] Results Game of Thrones season 6 awards results (16/16)

Thanks a lot for the votes. The first results are in and edited in a video. I will regularly update this post with the remaining awards. The first award is given to the best major male character. Enjoy the video. 

The Season 6 Awards (2016 Edition) will consist of the following 16 categories: 

Best major male character: Jon Snow (48.46%)
Best major female character: Cersei Lannister (37.50%)
Best recurring male character: Hodor (34.98%)
Best recurring female character: Olenna Tyrell (50.61%)
Best new characterLyanna Mormont (67.90%)
Best episode: The Winds of Winter (60.86%)
Best hero/heroine: Jon Snow (42.03%)
Best villain/villainess: Cersei Lannister (49.88%) 
Best duo: Sansa Stark and Jon Snow (20.71%) 
Best fight scene: Team Stark vs. Team Bolton (54.21%)  
Best death: Hodor (48.71%)  
Most emotional moment: Hold the Door! (46.4%) 
Best WTF-moment: Hodor's revelation (23.67%)
Worst character of season 6: Sand Snakes (34.95%)
Honorary Award: Hodor (46.67%)
Winning character of the Season 6 Awards: Hodor (5 wins) 
Thank you for the many votes!  

Best!

Just great dude. Had some tough ones in there.

These were my internal dilllemas.

Best Duo: The Hound & Brother Ray(Loved these two!) vs Varys & Tyrion

Winner: Varys & Tyrion(I had to)

Best Hero(ine): Daenerys vs Wun Wun vs Hodor

Winner: Daenerys(Very hard decision)

Most Emotional Scene: Edmure faces Jaime(Jaime had a kickass monologue that must be remembered) vs Promise me, Ned vs Hold the Door

Winner: Hold the Door(Hardest one)

That was fun.  

I had a hard time with best major male and female character this time around.  I picked Sansa and Jon, ultimately, because there is never going to be a better season for their arcs, IMO.  

Btw, I'm not sure how you decide what "criteria" various characters meet for the "worst character" category. Especially bad acting and "pointless" storyline ones.  That's so subjective.  I just picked Areo because he's he worst character period, book or show. :P He's literally a camera holding a spear.

I enjoyed doing that, mate. 

Didn't think I'd struggle with so many of those - had to stop and think for several minutes at a time, which is testiment to how good this season was. 

Looking forward to your results. Hopefully you get plenty of responses. 

I like it, but was disappointed there was no option to vote for Sansa as 'worst character' for (1) not telling Jon about help from the Vale, (2) lying to Jon and (3) effectively turning into a completely different character (Arya) by torturing Ramsay and revelling into it.

3 hours ago, CaptainTheo said:

I like it, but was disappointed there was no option to vote for Sansa as 'worst character' for (1) not telling Jon about help from the Vale, (2) lying to Jon and (3) effectively turning into a completely different character (Arya) by torturing Ramsay and revelling into it.

I was disappointed in the selections. With reasons like uninteresting and pointless storyline, the category should have been named "Most irrelevant character".

Archived