U.S. Elections: American Hitler 2016

Martell Spy

26 minutes ago, ThinkerX said:

Regarding Pence, for me the overriding question is:

'is Pence sane/competent enough to become president?'  

because if he is, and Trump somehow becomes elected, then at some point Trump being Trump WILL do something impeachable, and having somebody relatively sane ready to take over might make the difference as to whether said impeachment actually happens. (better a sane nonentity than an insane Trump. Republican leadership might go along with impeachment in that case.)  

Pence is an incompetent moron. 

Also, the RNC's TrumpPence logo is amazing. There were obvious parodies up of it within like 30 minutes of it being posted.

This one is one of my favourites.

15 hours ago, NestorMakhnosLovechild said:

Undoubtedly, Newt Gingrich is a terrible person. And I'm obviously opposed to testing and then deporting US Muslims based upon their answers to various questions about Shariah law.

But, to play devil's advocate explicitly, would there be a principled objection to the idea of a universally-administered survey to all people seeking admission to the US, potentially as part of the visa process or maybe just as part of the citizenship process, that asked a number of questions that we might want to know the answer to before offering them entrance or citizenship?

Do you believe that there are circumstances under which it is acceptable to perform an Honor Killing of a woman?

Do you believe that adulterers should be stoned to death?

Do you believe that girls should have their clitorises removed? 

Do you believe that homosexuality should be punishable by death?

Do you think that women should be forbidden from driving cars?

Etc. and so on. I'm sure that we could, with some effort, come up with a consensus list of questions, and identify some of such importance that an answer in the affirmative should be grounds for denial of entry into the United States. I don't think there's any particular reason that we need to accept people in the country whose views on women, gays, etc. are so objectively odious. 

Oh god bless you, paragon of the maligned. Your concern for the weak queers and womenfolk is so heartening, you truly are a gift to the world with your pure soul and determination to protect us!

Do me a favor, sir. Keep your bullshit to yourself. If you want to indulge in stupidity and racism, I ask at least that you don't use people like me as a pathetic veil to justify your malicious spirit.

20 minutes ago, BloodRider said:

This is one of my faves.

http://i.imgur.com/as8wko2.jpg

I liked that one.  I shared it on Facebook.  I love Trump supporters gushing effusively about Trump's business and marketing acumne and this is what they come up with as a campaign logo... really?

Wait a minute, that logo with the T having sex with the P was really intended to be the real logo and not some photo shop trolling?!?

Dear Trump campaign, don't go soft on my humour center now, stick with that logo and grow that T great again.

21 minutes ago, Notone said:

Dear Trump campaign, don't go soft on my humour center now, stick with that logo and grow that T great again.

The funniest thing is, I honestly think he'd get more votes if he had kept it. 

To me it just shows how clueless old guard people are about internet ridicule. 

Not that I think Hillary knows any better, I consider her old guard as well but I suspect she has more young bright semi-hip kids working for her that would immediately spot the potential of that logo.

5 hours ago, Buie said:

Seems like it doesn't matter what he goes with, there are going to be those who will make fun of every single thing he makes.

I know people are so mean to Trump it's almost like he's a xenophobic sexist who has no idea that being President wouldn't give him the power to do anything he wants.

Archived