Semi Finals :Wales/Portugal, France/Germany, and Finals: France/Portugal

That worthless piece of garbage of a referee is ruining what what had been perhaps the best game of the tournament. If you're going to call an innocuous handball a penalty, then also do it for the full-body hugs during the German corners. Oh well, I don't think Germany will play any differently down 1-0 so maybe it's not so bad. Regardless of who wins, the final is probably going to be anticlimactic.

Just now, Raja said:

As an aside, I don't think Can is at all useful to this german side. 

I wouldn't know, really. I reckon it would be both energising and relaxing if they prepared for each match while listening to Future Days. :D

Great first half!

"Grizou" always a threat and Germany conceding dangerous set pieces as a result.

Frances passing is sloppy and they might need Kanté to win back the balls.

Draxler disappoints me a bit, but he always does until suddenly he doesn't. :P

56 minutes ago, Notone said:

Yes, but here Can is not supposed to lead. In the Portugal match he was supposed to lead, and was trashed after the game by the media and some of his team mates (like Ginter) iirc.Playing him in midfield makes sense, since he just sucked as FB/WB, and Kimmich and Hector have played their parts rather convincingly. I am curious how the old man next to him will perform, and how long Schweinsteiger will be on the pitch.

Yes, it's a completely different team and Cans Euro Cup experience with Pool and a mild dose of his passion will be needed to fight back.

Shame.

A few years ago, Boateng was a better version of Mangala - a central defender with all the physical tools, but prone to bad positioning and silly mistakes. He has really grown up, and left most of that behind. Too bad he has to go off injured.

Archived