Will ARYA become the LADY STONEHEART?

I haven't read the books. Actually I'm reading the books. But I've heard about the LSH story. She became the head of the BWB and she has a master degree in "Hanging people". If I'm wrong about that, please report. But it seems like they are not going to bring her (the presumed dead lady) back to life to become LSH. If they do so it's okay. But If they don't want to bring back someone and use only the remaining characters in the show, who would it be?

We all know that the book story is different from the Show, but that some major events are similar. Like there is someone who is killing people fiercely but it could be anybody as long as there is someone who is doing that, we don't care about who is exactly doing it. In the books, for example, Sansa is not at WF and Ramsey is actually 'Reek' himself and he didn't marry a Stark but sent a letter to Jon telling him that he married Arya. That drove Jon to ride south with wildings in order to save 'false Arya'. That is the reason why he got stabbed by his sworn brothers of the night’s watch.

But in the show, Jon is stabbed because he allowed the free folk south of the wall. And when he comes back to life, Sansa arrives at Castleblack and convinces Jon to go and fight to take back their castle. He received a letter afterwards (the pink letter) from Ramsey saying that he has Rickon just like book Ramsey does with false Arya. But this time, he’s not lying.

In both the book and the show, Jon is not saving anybody but he just put himself in a bad situation. In the book he thinks he will save Arya but actually there is no Arya at Winterfell. In the show he thinks he will save Rickon and ride very fast but then no more Rickon. The similar points are the fact that in both the book and the show, Ramsey is setting a trap for Jon. Jon is doing what Sansa says in the show “exactly what Ramsey wants him to do”. The main ideas are similar but not the details.

Moreover, in the books there are more characters that D&D tried to put in one character in the show. Like the red haired lady from winterfell who replaced several characters working with P-Baelish. 

Arya is in the riverlands. Her adventure with the Faceless man changed her into a bloody crazy little killer without feelings. Looks like she's capable of killing off Sansa if she stands on her way. Plus, the BWB is in the riverlands like Arya... 

Do you reckon there are any possibilities for her to become the Lady StoneHeart, although she is not a lady?

Archived