Acrophobia 24 - Be the Prophesier! and the winner is .... !

lil' ghost

Round 3: Jaime - D E P A T K

1. Dragon embraces paranoia. Accept title: Kingslayer. - Emmit

2.  Do endanger pyres as true knight.  - yomi

3. Destiny expects purely – a true knight.  - Julia H.

4. Desert every promise?  Atone through kinslaying.  - Howlin’ Howland

5. Defend Elia, prevent Aerys' tactic, kill.  - Raisin(g) Bran 2 Greenseer

6. Dead Exists Protected, Awaiting To Kill.  - delspark

7. Disgusted? Exit. Protect a TRUE king! - Lady Blizzardborn

8. Dazzling eyes provoke atonement to Kingslayers. - Dolorous Gabe

9. Dark embers, poison ash, tormented kin - Stoned Heart

10.  Dramatic exit... pushed.  And then... kaplooey!   - woofless

11. Duty estranges.  Passion agonizes.  Truth kills. - Fragile Bird

12. Definitely eliminate pyromaniac Aerys... Think - "Kingslayer"! - rocksniffer

Results:

1. Fragile Bird: 26+1+1+3+3+3+3+3+2+2+2+1 = 50 + 4 = 54

2. Woofless: 36+1+1+2+2+1+1 = 44

3. Howlin’ Howland: 27+1+1+2+2+2+1 = 36

4. Dolorous Gabe: 22+1+1+3+3+2+1+1 = 34

5. Emmit: 15+1+1+3+3+3+3+1+1 = 31

6. rocksniffer: 19+1+1+2+2+1 = 26

7. Julia H: 17+1+1+1+1+1+1+1 = 24

8. Stoned Heart: 11+1+1+3+1+1+1+1+1+1 = 22

9. Delspark: 16+1+1+1+1 = 20

10. Lady Blizzardborn: 9+1+1+3+1+1 = 16

11. Castellan: 13+1=14

11. RB2G: 7+1+1+2+2+1 = 14

13. Yomi: 1+1+1+1 = 4

14. Baseborn Manjack: 1

HOLY COW! Fragile Bird's entry was loved by so many, she got the most 1st place votes and over doubled her score!! Surpassing woofless, who although might not have gotten too many votes, maintains the motivation to overtake  Fragile Bird in the rounds to follow .. maybe ... Howlin' Howland sits comfortably in 3rd, plotting his course to jump ahead. Same with Dolorous Gabe, who isn't going to let Fragile Bird's jump scare him. He still has plenty of fight left in him :fencing: And the creator of this fun game on Westeros,  Emmit isn't far behind in 5th, looking for a big jump too.

Round 4 Voting:

Dany Targ - R C A M O P T D S

1. Rhaegar's children are mourned or protected through dissembling Stark.  

2. Rescue's consequences:  Assassin maegi’s occultism —> pyre —> three dragons  —> soldiers.

3. Regenerated crow amorous material, optimal pairing. Then dreams succeed... 

4. Remain cautiously aloof. Many "obliging" people'll try deceptive shenanigans.

5. Remember!! Controlling Again(Meereen) Or Pretend Targaryens' Defeat Significant? 

6. Rime creeps ashen. Mother of Pride tarnishes dragon's seat.

7. Readily come alleged motives of peace. Tip: distrust skinheads. 

8. Regal conqueror?  Aspiring monarch?  Or possibly try destroying slavery.

9. Regaining chair accomplishes minimum, Others proceeding, their desolation spreading. 

10. Run, Child, and make Others pray to Death's sympathy.

11. Rightful claimant attacks monstrous Others. Promised Targaryen delivers spring. 

12. Reignite capabilities: ancient marvels overcome perdition. Trust? Daneyrus Stormborn!

13. Regally conquer all major oligarchical ports to display savvy.

Vote for your favorite 4 by um Wednesday the 27th, 10am EDT

Round 5:

Bran Stark

Would you say something to him before Jaime pushed him out of the window? Or are you the 3 eyed raven telling him something about the future? Or from some other time, maybe while he's traveling to the Wall..or beyond? It's up to you, you are prophesier!

M N A W L E T

Deadline: umm Wednesday the 27th 10:00 EDT .. this is subject to change as my 30th birthday is Wednesday :uhoh:

Can I do 8 rounds? ...

8 hours ago, lil' ghost said:

I want to give people a fair chance at submitting for Round 4, so I'm gonna wait just a bit, but Round 3 results and the new round is posted :)

If you are still waiting for entries, does that mean those who have already submitted also get extended time to edit their entries?

7 hours ago, delspark said:

If you are still waiting for entries, does that mean those who have already submitted also get extended time to edit their entries?

um, if you see this post right now, lol. I'm about to post now, I was waiting on someone, but I haven't heard from them.

7 hours ago, delspark said:

I personally would suggest having 10 rounds ;)

:D

1st: 6. Rime creeps ashen. Mother of Pride tarnishes dragon's seat.

2nd: 4. Remain cautiously aloof. Many "obliging" people'll try deceptive shenanigans.

3rd: 12. Reignite capabilities: ancient marvels overcome perdition. Trust? Daneyrus Stormborn!

4th: 11. Rightful claimant attacks monstrous Others. Promised Targaryen delivers spring.

1st:   9. Regaining chair accomplishes minimum, Others proceeding, their desolation spreading.

2nd:   11. Rightful claimant attacks monstrous Others. Promised Targaryen delivers spring.

3rd:   4. Remain cautiously aloof. Many "obliging" people'll try deceptive shenanigans.

4th:  10. Run, Child, and make Others pray to Death's sympathy.

It was a really hard round to choose.  All the entries were very good.

Aw shucks, guys, thanks for all the votes!

As soon as I saw the H I knew I wanted to say something about honour.  :)

And don't worry about my lead, y'all can do the same.  My entry is very middling this time, so my lead is unlikely to last...

1st.   9. Regaining chair accomplishes minimum, Others proceeding, their desolation spreading

2nd   1. Rhaegar's children are mourned or protected through dissembling Stark.

3rd    4. Remain cautiously aloof. Many "obliging" people'll try deceptive shenanigans

4th  11. Rightful claimant attacks monstrous Others. Promised Targaryen delivers spring. 

This round is tough. 

1. 10. Run, Child, and make Others pray to Death's sympathy. There's a terrible beauty in this entry.

2. 11. Rightful claimant attacks monstrous Others. Promised Targaryen delivers spring. I love that this could be about any of the young Targs running around, because Dany will definitely meet up with the other two maybe-dragons.

3. 1. Rhaegar's children are mourned or protected through dissembling Stark.  Definitely important info for her.

4. 9. Regaining chair accomplishes minimum, Others proceeding, their desolation spreading. Very nice.

Honorable mentions to all the others, but especially to 7 for cracking me up. :D

1) 4. Remain cautiously aloof. Many "obliging" people'll try deceptive shenanigans.

2) 9. Regaining chair accomplishes minimum, Others proceeding, their desolation spreading. 

3) 10. Run, Child, and make Others pray to Death's sympathy.

4) 3. Regenerated crow amorous material, optimal pairing. Then dreams succeed... 

First: 6. Rime creeps ashen. Mother of Pride tarnishes dragon's seat.

Second: 4. Remain cautiously aloof. Many "obliging" people'll try deceptive shenanigans.

Third: 10. Run, Child, and make Others pray to Death's sympathy.

Fourth: 3. Regenerated crow amorous material, optimal pairing. Then dreams succeed... 

The 3rd entry takes my fourth spot because it made me chuckle to imagine how she might move on it but misinterpret it completely  :lol:

You're not voting for the right one and it may see me out of the running. I genuinely thought mine was brilliant. C'est la vie!

First: 10. Run, Child, and make Others pray to Death's sympathy.

Second: 6. Rime creeps ashen. Mother of Pride tarnishes dragon's seat.

Third: 8. Regal conqueror?  Aspiring monarch?  Or possibly try destroying slavery.

Fourth: 9. Regaining chair accomplishes minimum, Others proceeding, their desolation spreading. 

Archived