Bold Predictions for Season 7

AugustusTheGreat

1. Dany will arrive in Kings landing and execute both Jaime and Cersei Lannister, Tyrion flees and Tyrells + Martells convince Dany that the Lannisters must be destroyed, which begin's Dany mad queen phase

2. Massive reunion at Winterfell with Arya and Bran, but the Whitewalkers finally cross the Wall by following Bran. The Starks flee.

What are some other bold predictions around here? 

50 minutes ago, JonSnowed said:

I don't see Dany killing Jamie or Cersei, far more likely Cersei uses more wildfire to burn the city and Jamie kills her, dying in the process. Dany then heads North with her remaining forces.

^this, I agree

8 hours ago, AugustusTheGreat said:

which begin's Dany mad queen phase

we already had our mad queen it's Cersei

- Euron dies trying to stop Daenerys (the man's flaw is the overconfidence about everything)

- Daenerys arrives to KL just after the death of Cersei by Jaime, takes KL, Jaime bends the knee

- Daenerys invites Jon to KL following an advice of Tyrion for a political marriage

- wedding between the KitN and the Stormborn

- Stark, Targaryen and lannister houses make the ultimate peace without fighting (an anti-war message!)

- Like you said, Arya and Bran make a stark reunion in Winterfell (the fantastic four? :D)

- Melisandre meets the BwB, BwB (including the hound) go beyond the wall to kill the NK, all the R'hllorists die trying (the Great Other is in center of their religion, so it's logical for me to see them leading the first wave of attack, for me the war of the dawn is not everyone against the WW, it is rather some failed waves against the NK until the last successful one)

1 hour ago, Future Null Infinity said:

^this, I agree

- Euron dies trying to stop Daenerys (the man's flaw is the overconfidence about everything)

- Daenerys arrives to KL just after the death of Cersei by Jaime, takes KL, Jaime bends the knee

- Daenerys invites Jon to KL following an advice of Tyrion for a political marriage

- Stark, Targaryen and lannister houses make the ultimate peace without fighting (an anti-war message!)

- Like you said, Arya and Bran make a stark reunion in Winterfell (the fantastic four? :D)

- Melisandre meets the BwB, BwB (including the hound) go beyond the wall to kill the NK, all the R'hllorists die trying (the Great Other is in center of their religion, so it's logical for me to see them leading the first wave of attack, for me the war of the dawn is not everyone against the WW, it is rather some failed waves against the NK until the last successful one)

I agree with you on almost everything.

I think it would be easier and more probable for Dany to fly north, I can't see Jon leaving North, especially when we know what happened with Sarks when they go to KL.

I think Bran will reach Winterfell after Dany-Jon marriage.

4 hours ago, Cragen said:

I think it would be easier and more probable for Dany to fly north, I can't see Jon leaving North, especially when we know what happened with Sarks when they go to KL.

I think that he needs to be in KL for his coronation as King of Westeros

My idea about the "bittersweet" end of GRRM :
For me, the war of the dawn in not the gathering of everyone against the NK, four persons or groups will independently attack the NK (one after other like waves), three will fail and die and one will succeed and survive :

• BwB + Melisandre + The hound
  • Bran
  • Jon
  • Daenerys

1 hour ago, Trump the Builder said:

im not sure why Cersei would burn down KL even further... she already is ruling now and doesn't seem to have any enemies withing KL at the moment... 

sure she's don't have external enemy for now, but she have an internal enemy, an enemy that the show always associated with Cersei, it's the people of KL, they already hate her and now she killed their beloved queen and sparrow, and destroyed the holliest place in KL, I can see a peasant revolt and in a moment of desparation she will "burn them all" to Qyburn that will triggers Jaime again

7 hours ago, JonSnowed said:

I don't see Dany killing Jamie or Cersei, far more likely Cersei uses more wildfire to burn the city and Jamie kills her, dying in the process. Dany then heads North with her remaining forces.

I think that her anti-Lannister influences (QOT + Sand Snakes + Father's death) would be too strong for Tyrion to counter. Her thing is fighting oppression, and she may very well end up believing that the Lannisters are the oppressors. 

7 hours ago, Future Null Infinity said:

^this, I agree

I would really hate that ending personally. I had this thread called Nights King = Azor Ahai theory (I think it got deleted), Dany + Jon + Dragons + everybody else vs zombies isnt as climactic as Jon + Whitewalkers + half of Westeros vs Dany + Dragons + the other half, which I would LOVE to see. 

Dany + tyrion will be aerys + tywin v2

dany will have huge problems with the westerosi people. It will not be as easy as conquering eveybody and destroying the army of the dead with her dragons. Ironborn and dothraki will rape and pillage. She will not be able to control all three dragons bla bla.

army of dead will follow bran to the south of the wall. Night king is paying benjens wage. Bran will goto winterfell and recognizes jon as kitn.

sansa will be lady lannister again.

jamie will kill cercei.

arya will marry kitn.

6 minutes ago, helter skelter said:

dany will have huge problems with the westerosi people. It will not be as easy as conquering eveybody and destroying the army of the dead with her dragons. Ironborn and dothraki will rape and pillage. She will not be able to control all three dragons bla bla.

I want Dany to have some problems. Like many have speculated, I hope for most of her fleet to never even make it to shore. I really thought that the  last shot of Dany and her fleet was just too much. It will be so boring if she has an easy time. 

15 hours ago, Future Null Infinity said:

^this, I agree

I'm beginning to think S07 will be the family in-fighting season. Each Westerosi family will fall apart or at least have major strife from within. The show will likely have them choosing sides - those that seek to capitalize on the turmoil and those who make new and (unexpected for some viewers) alliances that will payoff in the grand scheme of the destroying of the magical curse of Westeros.

I think Jaime will eventually kill Cersei after she continues to mad queen-like burn more of KL. He might actually be in charge there, though not King. I think Jaime and Tyrion will have their true falling out also. Tyrion may in fact cause Jaime's death. Gregor will die gruesomely by fire.

Euron is dead no matter what happens. Yarasha or Theon will kill him.

I don't think Jon will go south. I think being KitN will sit heavily on his shoulders. It isn't something I see him actively desiring. 

Bran will effectively take the helm at the Wall. Don't think it will be as Lord Commander though. He will be responsible for its fall, inadvertently. 

I am a believer in GRRM's antiwar messages in the novels, but don't think peace is what's around the corner.

Arya will meet Melisandre and kill her. Beric will die. Thoros is a question for me. Arya and Sandor travel North where they meet Sansa and LF enroute to the Vale. Arya and Sansa are leery of the changes in each other, but Sandor is the glue/mediator for the sisters. Sandor tells Sansa about LF's involvement in Ned's death. Sansa kills Littlefinger, which surprises (somewhat, he did stop her from killing Joff) Sandor, who is impressed. Arya is way impressed. The three return to Winterfell where they find Jon has learned about the happenings at the Wall. Jon and Arya then leave Winterfell for the Wall. Sandor is left as Castellan of Winterfell, Sansa Lady of Winterfell, but what might happen between the non-knight and the not-quite a lady?

The Snake women, Varys and Olenna will provide the means and location for Dany to land in Westeros. I see her taking Dragonstone as her base. A little pat, but the show is pretty pedestrian. She'll be in KL when it is destroyed and will have some advisor (probably Tyrion, perhaps even Sam) who clues her in to the more pressing problems in the North. 

The season ends with new alliances and an almost complete upheaval of most of the institutions. The threat of the White Walkers is around the corner. But no worries, undead Jon is undead because it makes him just as powerful as the Night's King (though, you know, he knows nothing {of it}). Unbrunt Dany leaves KL in ashes she didn't cause and ventures to the cold, winter-is-here North.

1 hour ago, Quyen Thuy Tran said:

Sansa will betray Jon or play some political move to drive him away. Jon will meet Dany and ask her to come to the north because they need her dragons. 

Considering that White Walkers can literally walk through fire (The Door), this is plausible. Bran will likely tell Jon about this and they'll realize that they would either need Dragon fire or Wildfire to burn them.

16 hours ago, Future Null Infinity said:

I hope in her story she stay on the right way, she's a good character

Is she? Always comes across as a spoilt little brat with a self-entitlement complex to me. Along with Sansa I always want to skip her chapters in the books and fast forward during the show. She's certainly one of the main characters but there are plenty of breadcrumbs in both books and show that's she heading down a dark path and may be one of the ultimate villains.

Archived