Bold Predictions for Season 7

AugustusTheGreat

My predictions for Season 7 and 8, or maybe rather how it all ends.

Firstly, this theory of mine has been combined with many other theories in which I happen to agree with and credit them for a lot of the below.

Here goes :D:

- Bran Stark is Brandon the Builder
- The Long Night was his favourite story growing up
- That's because the long night is the tale he told his children who grew up to be the line of Starks
- The Long Night never happened, it was something that Bran warns the Children of the forest about, as they are the ones that created them.
  Thus is why the Children of the Forest turned on their creation.
- Bran with the children of the forest build the wall
- Bran in the present has no idea that he is bran the builder until Sam discovers a book that bran wrote when he also built high towers for old town eight thousand years ago.
- It is Bran who created the prophecy of The Prince who was promised and Azor Ahai
- Sam discovers that the story of the long night in more detail and realises that the story is a lot like the present
- From there Sam discovers what needs to be done to kill The Others (needs to forge a hero's sword)
- In order for The Great Other (Nights King) to die he must be killed with a hero's blade
- Ice the ancestral sword of House Stark will be reforged, perhaps with heartsbane - not sure the relevance of Sam taking his ancestral sword 
- Complications however ensue as Ice continues to shatter until... melisandre tells Jon that he must sacrifice Danny in order to reforge Ice.
- Jon pierces the heart and soul of Danny. 'Song of Ice and Fire'.
- The bittersweet moment that George R. R. Martin threatens us all begins
- All the dragons perish in the battle of the dawn
- Danny dies at the hands of Jon and never got to sit the iron throne
- But the world is safe now as Jon kills The Great Other with the reforged Ice at the gates of Winterfell (Where winter fell).
- Bran falls back into the past
- Jon, who has been tormented his whole entire life by being a bastard, suffering from his brothers of the watch killing him, then killing Danny and being the only one to for fill the prophecy decides to leave and live a solitude life away from the world he once knew. 
- Tyrion is left to rule with his wife... Sansa. These two are the only ones who know how to play the political game well enough to see peace and prosperity
- Arya commands Winterfell, she was never going to marry another lord and have babies ('that's not me' - Arya says to her father Ned). She was born for more. She becomes Wardeness of the North  

How does Bran know enough to build the wall? How does he know how to build anything? He doesn't but Sam helps him with prints of all the castles. How does he know? Sam realises early on that someone had to write this prophecy/story. There will be further information on this untold as yet in the books and Tv Show that will assist Sam to learn about Bran. For Bran the Builder, don't forget Brandon the Builder gets help from the Children of the Forest so it's not unlikely that assistance brings more than just magic.

Love your feedback and I'm only a modest contributor so please be kind :)  

Sam and Jorah meeting and Jorah being cure of his greyscale. Combined with archmaester Marwyn they go to Dany to get her to go north with her dragons.

Dany is going to have massive problems as nobody will welcome her with Dothraki, Ironborn and dragons. The Dothraki will do what they always do which is rape and pillage. I can't see the Ironborn behaving themselves, they'll start to leave and join Euron if they can't rape and reave.

Cersei and Euron forming an alliance. Not very bold to be honest.

Jon sends men north to Castle Black to help the Night's Watch. That isn't particularly bold either. That is fairly obvious.

My bold (i.e. most likely wrong) predictions for season 7;

Dany/King's Landing:

-Dany's fleet will be attacked by Euron, who has made a deal with Cersei, and suffer enough losses that she can't just sail right into King's Landing, instead she diverts to Dorne where the armies of House Martell and Tyrell are gathering. Dany struggles to balance the competing personalities and the desires for revenge vs. the justice and compromise Tyrion counsels.

-Arya has decided to head south and cross the last names (Cersei and the Mountain) off her list. She runs into the Hound and the Brotherhood as they're headed north and all of them run in Melisandre headed south. The Hound decides to go with Arya instead of following some prat 'higher calling' and, after counseling Thoros that Jon will need a Red Priest by his side, Melisandre will also join Arya in heading south.

-Cersei grows ever more unstable and paranoid, alienating Jaime. She makes a deal with Euron to bolster her forces and Euron reveals his enslaved Warlocks of Qarth as a means of countering Dany's dragons.

-Bronn recognizes the way the winds are blowing and turns up in Tyrion's tent offering his services to the winning side.

-Arya looks for means to kill the Queen using her Faceless Man training, but she is too closely guarded by the Mountain to make it easy. They get unexpected aid from Jaime, who agrees to help so long as they imprison rather than kill Cersei and they determine that the best time to strike would be when Dany attacks the city.

-The time for battle arrives and Dany keeps her dragons on a tight leash to try and settle matters with minimal bloodshed. Arya and the Hound put their plan into action, but get waylaid by the Mountain and it takes both of them to kill him. In the meantime Jaime has learned Cersei intends to burn the entire city with Wildfire if it looks like they're losing and realizes she has to die and he chokes her to death. With the leadership now dead, a sobbing Jaime orders the Lannister/King's Landing forces to surrender.

-But while that was going on Euron and his warlocks put their counter-offensive into play and in a surprise attack they KILL one of Dany's dragons (I'm thinking Viserion) and Dany lashes out in anger by having Drogon and Rhaegal go Harrenhal on King's Landing. Dragonfire barrels through the Red Keep from top to bottom, incinerating Jaime (who is still holding Cersei's body in his arms) and the forces that were just preparing to surrender to her. It burns down into the lower levels where Arya and the Hound are and as a wall of terrible fire approaches them the Hound pushes Arya to safety and meets the flames without fear knowing he's done one good thing in his miserable life. The fires set of some of the caches of wildfire and the death toll is in the tens of thousands.

-The city is still burning and ash is falling like snow in the throne room as Dany approaches her birthright. She declares that she will lose no more that she cares for going forward. All who will not kneel will be burned. Melisandre (who obviously survives the fires) comes to her and tells her of the great war coming to the North and how her help will be needed in supporting Jon against the armies of the dead. Dany says that Jon Snow and the North will kneel to her like all the rest and, recalling her vision from the House of the Undying, she turns from the throne and announces that SHE will be the one to lead the armies of the Light to victory.

-Arya, watching this from the shadows, adds another name to her list.

The North:

-Bran is delayed north of the Wall as he seeks a way to undo the Night King's mark upon him... fearing that if he passes through the Wall it will negate its protections just as happened in the weirwood cave. Instead another set of visions convinces him to pass through the Wall despite the risk, but he is delayed further at Castle Black as Dolorous Edd wants to debrief him on what he knows. By the time its all over he ends up not making it to Winterfell until either late episode five or early episode six.

-Littlefinger begins working to undermine Jon's rule, working with Lord Cerwyn (the indecisive one when Jon was declared king) and several other Northern lords to push for a trueborn Stark to rule the North.

-Sansa warns Jon against working with Littlefinger, but Jon needs the troops of the Vale if they're to have any chance against the White Walkers and so has to make some sort of working arrangement with the Lord Protector of the Vale. Jon spends time interacting mostly with Littlefinger, Lord Royce and Robin. Meanwhile Sansa, knowing that Jon pays heed to Davos and Tormund's advice works to swing them over to her point of view.

-Littlefinger uses the continued threat of the unscrupulous lords in his pocket to set up a no-win scenario and blackmails Sansa with it. Agree to marry him and the threats to Jon's rule will end. Refuse and Jon will be deposed and Sansa named Queen in his place... though as a girl in a time of war, her only living male relative; i.e. Lord Baelish; would be regent into he found a husband for her). Knowing Jon would never agree to let her sacrifice herself that way, she relents to Littlefinger without telling Jon for what she sees as the good of the realm.

-Bran arrives at just about the last possible moment, with both the information of Jon's parentage and of Baelish's betrayal of their family (being the one to draw the knife on Ned and even conspiring with Lysa to murder Jon Arryn). Jon's parentage provides a way out of Littlefinger's no-win scenario... Jon and Sansa agree to marry, thereby undermining the Lords that Littlefinger had been fomenting against Jon to make Sansa the queen and Sansa turns Robin against Littlefinger with some piece of proof Bran provides that proves Littlefinger was behind the deaths of both his parents. Since he can't make him fly, Robin instead decides to try the Northern custom of beheading and does it... badly (five full swings before his head comes off, screaming the entire time).

-All seems like it could almost be something like a happy ending (except for the whole 'Fire & Blood' coming up from the South), but then the Wall begins to rumble and finally crack open as the Night King and his armies march forth into the Realms of Men.

Old Town:

-Sam has all sorts trivial travails at the Citadel that seem more humorous asides than anything else. But in the final episode of the season he uncovers the terrible truth deep in the libraries of Old Town.

The Long Night began not because of the White Walkers, but because Azor Ahai (i.e. the Bloodstone Emperor) sought to usurp the cosmic order by murdering his sister/wife (flashes of Visirys being killed and of Drogo burning on the pyre) and forging her magic into the ultimate weapon... dragons... and used them to burn all who would not kneel. He made it as far as Westeros (as attested by the Hightower's foundations... which I think for purposes of streamlining, the show will make one and the same with the Citadel) and could have consumed the world in fire until the Children created the Night King and the White Walkers to oppose him. The resulting war between Fire and Ice nearly destroyed the world until something ended the war in a stalemate, but the story foretells that if Fire & Ice were to ever meet again in battle and one side or the other win finally victory... it would doom the entire world to eternal Fire or eternal Ice.

-The final shots of the season then juxtapose Sam looking down at the giant map of Westeros (seen in the opening and the library) with Dany's army marching north from King's Landing, the Night King's army marching south from the Wall and then coming to rest at the place halfway between them both... Winterfell.

58 minutes ago, Myself656 said:

Sansa turns Robin against Littlefinger with some piece of proof Bran provides that proves Littlefinger was behind the deaths of both his parents. Since he can't make him fly, Robin instead decides to try the Northern custom of beheading and does it... badly (five full swings before his head comes off, screaming the entire time).

Dear D & D

The bolded bit. :D

Bold prediction, out on a limb:

I think people are expecting Jaime to kill Cersei but I think there's a chance that it goes down the other way.

Cersei is desperate and badly needs an alliance with Euron. How many things has Jaime given up for Cersei and how do you think marrying Euron will go over with him? Probably not well. I think Cersei betrays and kills Jaime to complete the alliance with Euron. I'm not sure if she kills him herself or just hand him over to Euron in someway. But not only does this clear a plot point (Euron giving Cersei his "big cock") but it also works to get the audience to really hate Euron and Cersei even more. I'll also make the prediction that Euron/Cersei will eventually be defeated by Team Dany (House Tyrell, House Martel, Dothraki, Unsullied, Second Sons, a large number of Iron Born, and 3 Dragons) and maybe even Team North (Vale, Wildlings, Remainder of the Northern Houses) besieging King's Landing. When the city is taken and Tyrion finds out that Cersei is responsible for killing Jaime, I predict that he will strangle the life out of her.

Just a theory but it could happen.

Also, seriously, how does Euron/Cersei (House Lannister + 1/2, 3/4 of the Iron Born) seriously pose a threat to the Alliance of House Tyrell, House Martel, the Dothraki, the Unsullied, the Second Sons, quite a few Iron Born, and 3 dragons? Having House Tyrell on your side pretty much guarantees money for a protracted war and excellent relations with the Iron Bank.

I know that Season 7 needs to be dramatic but in reality, shouldn't it really just be "Downfall" in Kings Landing, Hitler's last days kind of thing. 

2 hours ago, RedViperHD said:

Also, seriously, how does Euron/Cersei (House Lannister + 1/2, 3/4 of the Iron Born) seriously pose a threat to the Alliance of House Tyrell, House Martel, the Dothraki, the Unsullied, the Second Sons, quite a few Iron Born, and 3 dragons? Having House Tyrell on your side pretty much guarantees money for a protracted war and excellent relations with the Iron Bank.

It doesn't automatically need to be an even struggle of course to have drama but besides Euron potentially having magical abilities I suspect one area that might favour Cersei is the Tarly's, I could see them being offered stewardship of The Reach in return for supporting Cersei.

I don't think that automatically needs to be a complex story, maybe have a short scene with a massage arriving at Horn Hill from Cersei or maybe just have Randyll meeting her at Kings Landing. The potential for Randyll to be killed in the war and then for Sam to convince Dickon to switch sides and help fight the Walkers afterwards.

10 hours ago, RedViperHD said:

Bold prediction, out on a limb:

I think people are expecting Jaime to kill Cersei but I think there's a chance that it goes down the other way.

Cersei is desperate and badly needs an alliance with Euron. How many things has Jaime given up for Cersei and how do you think marrying Euron will go over with him? Probably not well. I think Cersei betrays and kills Jaime to complete the alliance with Euron. I'm not sure if she kills him herself or just hand him over to Euron in someway. But not only does this clear a plot point (Euron giving Cersei his "big cock") but it also works to get the audience to really hate Euron and Cersei even more. I'll also make the prediction that Euron/Cersei will eventually be defeated by Team Dany (House Tyrell, House Martel, Dothraki, Unsullied, Second Sons, a large number of Iron Born, and 3 Dragons) and maybe even Team North (Vale, Wildlings, Remainder of the Northern Houses) besieging King's Landing. When the city is taken and Tyrion finds out that Cersei is responsible for killing Jaime, I predict that he will strangle the life out of her.

Just a theory but it could happen.

I know that Season 7 needs to be dramatic but in reality, shouldn't it really just be "Downfall" in Kings Landing, Hitler's last days kind of thing. 

I'm sure for plot purposes, Cersei will be able to conure up lots more wildfire.

I'm sure that Tyrion will try and prevent Dany from actually using her dragons on the people of Westeros.

I doubt the people of Westeros will be very happy with someone invading with Ironborn and Dothraki who like to rape and reave for the fun of it.

Bran encounters or confronts Jaime.

Theon takes control of Ironborn due to Yara being captured/killed.

Sansa gets into Robin's ear/him into her pocket like Margaery did with Tommen, to take out Littlefinger.

Varys... I feel like there's something he could reveal to Tyrion, maybe Jon's parentage. The more people who know or hear from an outside source, not Jon himself through Bran, the more likely the rest of the lords believe it. Sam could find something in the library. Benjen could come south with the WW's and have knowledge through Maester Aemon, or something like that.

Yeah, I just hope that whatever happens, HBO does the ending of this show well. HBO has a history of bungling the final Season or 2 of its best shows, and now we are going to learn what happens in this story first through HBO so if there's not a lot of pressure on HBO to not mess this one up in the same way they did The Sopranos, Rome, Deadwood, The Wire, OZ, Carnivale, etc. then there really should be that pressured applied. Unlike the shows above, I hope the ending of GOT is coherent and brings the plot lines to their ends. The final season or 2 of those shows either had plot lines that were really unbelievable for the sake of wrapping up or ended on really strange and unsatisfying notes. 

5 hours ago, RedViperHD said:

Yeah, I just hope that whatever happens, HBO does the ending of this show well. HBO has a history of bungling the final Season or 2 of its best shows, and now we are going to learn what happens in this story first through HBO so if there's not a lot of pressure on HBO to not mess this one up in the same way they did The Sopranos, Rome, Deadwood, The Wire, OZ, Carnivale, etc. then there really should be that pressured applied. Unlike the shows above, I hope the ending of GOT is coherent and brings the plot lines to their ends. The final season or 2 of those shows either had plot lines that were really unbelievable for the sake of wrapping up or ended on really strange and unsatisfying notes. 

Seems like a rather different situation to be compared to a lot of those though which were either scapping to tie things up after ending early and/or never really focused on an "end game" so much as being continual slice of life dramas.

I think GOT does have the advantage not just of more definitely working towards something but also being more plot focused so its characters aren't so played out dramatically yet plus of course it has quite a high turnover of characters.

You look at characters like Tony or McNulty and I'd say after just one season they'd gotten a hell of a lot of personal focus/devolpment that I think took a character like Jon at least 3-4 seasons to equal.

My updated predictions, loosely based on  some of the leaked spoilers:

I would hazard a guess that we will have the following arcs:

E1-E3 – Cersei will align with Euron who will win a big naval battle against Dany, capturing Yara, probably killing at least one sand snake. This feels extremely likely. As a result Cersei will agree to marry Euron. I feel Gendry will most likely pick up in the Riverlands with Brotherhood possibly who are heading North and I assume likely to bump into Mel. In the North Jon will face some betrayal by Sansa/Littlefinger or scheming at the very least. Bran will pass through the wall meeting Ed and what remains of the Nights watch who aid them with meeting Jon at Winterfell. I am guessing Jorah shows up at Old Town and meets Sam in search of a cure.

E4-E6 – Euron and Cersei will marry, Dany will attack Kings Landing most likely in Episode 6, I guess Jamie will kill Cersei who will use wildfire and destroy most of the city. Dany will also suffer a lot of casualties but ultimately prevail. End result Cersei, Euron, Yara and possibly Jamie dead. Sam and Jorah will head to Kings landing, Sam will convince Jorah that Dany is needed in the North, they will meet Dany in episode 7. Bran will meet Jon and explain who his parents are and that he is the rightful air to the throne. Jon may then decide to step down as KitN in order to rule the seven kingdoms and Sansa may turn on littlefinger. This will result in Littlefinger dying for sure, but Sansa may also fall. Bran/Jon are still very safe.
EP7 – The wall is going to fall I guess in this episode and Jon may need to retreat to the Riverlands. Dany will meet Jorah/Sam and or Mel and realise she needs to head North with what remains of her army and dragons. Tyrion and or Theon may be sent to make peace between Dany and Jon before the great war.

I expect S7 to end with our main characters pretty desperate so the above fits in.

Overall deaths:
Yara, Euron, Cersei, Qyburn, The Mountain, Jamie, Sansa, Littlefinger, Sandsnakes, Dolorus Edd, potentially the brotherhood too.

Some of my predictions:

- Euron will visit Cersei in King's Landing to propose the marriage and military alliance. Cersei will accept it, because she's aware that Lannisters won't stand a chance against the Targaryen-Tyrell-Martell alliance on their own. Jaime will abandon Cersei's cause. Cersei will leave KL with Euron before Dany's arrival with her dragons.

- The first thing Daenerys will do upon her arrival in Westeros, is to retake her ancestral seat of Dragonstone.

- With Dany's arrival the RIver lords will once again rebel against the Lannister-Frey occupation. Edmure Tully will head to the North with Brienne and Brotherhood without banners.

- Arya will reunite with Gendry and she'll give her maidenhood to him.

- Sansa'a mistrust of Littlefinger will get bigger and bigger. Eventually she'll reunite with the Hound and he's going to tell Sansa how did Littlefinger betray Ned's trust back in season 1. After hard fight to expose Littlefinger's treacheries, Sandor will confess his love to Sansa, and they will have sex after which Sansa will get pregnant with a bastard.

- Bran's new destination will be The Isle of Faces. On his journey south he will briefly visit Winterfell. He will tell everyone what he saw about Jon in his weirwood visions. At first, no one will trust him, and then Howland Reed arrives in Winterfell and confirms Bran's tale about Jon's true parentage.

- Jon will invite Daenerys to Wintefell to ask for an alliance in the war against the Others. Dany will arrive there with Drogon, and then she and Jon will start forming their romantic relationship and get married at the end of season. It took four episodes for Robb Stark and Talisa Maegyr to form their romantic relationship in season 2, so I think it's not impossible the same thing happens to Dany and Jon.

- Yara will eventually die and Theon will then have to face Euron himself alone to save the honor of house Greyjoy.

- Daario Naharis will eventually arrive in Westeros. The people of Meereen have chosen their new leader and Daario is no longer needed there. When he arrives, he'll be heartbroken after learning of Dany's new relationship with Jon.

- And, of course, at the end of season 7 White Walkers break through the Wall...

Jaime and Cersei get into a heated altercation after he finds out she burned down the Sept of Baelor and her actions led to the suicide of their remaining child. Qyburn informs Cersei that he got a message from a raven that the Starks--Jon Snow and Sansa--have retaken Winterfell. Cersei is irate and wants Sansa's head on a pike.She also wants Jon Snow assassinated. Cersei orders Jaime to do the honors--he refuses and instead goes off to find Brienne to warn her about Cersei's forces coming for Sansa and Jon. At this point, Brienne still hasn't returned to the North. Instead, she and Pod have been captured by the Brotherhood without Banners who have deemed them both as traitors due to Brienne's obvious ties to the Lannisters (via the sword with the lion sigil that Jaime gave her). The Hound also wants his vengeance. Pod might be a casualty here or he might not but Jaime rescues Brienne--they go off somewhere. Jaime makes a long overdue move on her and Brienne is no longer a virgin. Their romantic idyll is very brief until Jaime returns to King's Landing to stop Cersei from laying waste to the entire city and its residents. He kills her and she stabs him. Brienne, with the Stark/Dany forces comes into King's Landing to invade and finds Jaime mortally wounded somewhere; he dies in her arms. She later fills his empty Books of Brothers pages with his heroic deeds, including how many times he saved her. She might have his kid or she might die. 

Davos and Tormund do not make it to the bitter end.

Neither do Jon or Dany but both die a hero.

Tyrion brokers a marriage alliance between Dany and a very reluctant Jon. They almost go through it until Bran or Howland Reed tell Jon that Dany is his aunt and Jon is a Targaryen. Jon is devastated, given his hero-worship of Ned and so upset as he views the Targaryens as evil being that the Mad King killed his grandfather and uncle. 

Gendry could be an option for Dany afterwards but he'll probably end up with Arya.

Dany will lose one of her dragons in the battle against Euron and much of her force will be decimated--not to mention the Dothraki will get seasick and those that survive will loot and pillage. She won't be able to control them or other circumstances. She'll be at her lowest state. Tyrion or Varys could defect to the Starks at this point. Who comes to help her during her hour of need? Jorah! He'll help her and die a hero. 

Sam helps Jorah with a cure for his greyscale and Sam will be reunited with Jon. 

The Hound finally gets through to Arya and she ends her killer ways. He and Arya will eventually make their way to Winterfell. The Hound could be a Kingsguard for Sansa, who will be Queen of Winterfell or the North(I can't decide on which). Jon will abdicate being King of the North after he finds out his lineage. He'll insist that Sansa be made Queen of Winterfell to his bannermen. They agree. Why not? 

Littlefinger will pour his brand of poison into Sansa's ears about Jon. Initially, she'll be open until Jon tells her that she should be made Queen of the North because if it wasn't for her they would have lost the Battle of the Bastards. Sansa is touched but realizes she has a big problem with Littlefinger. There are so many ways to go here but in the end he will die and Sansa will be the catalyst for his downfall. 

The wall comes down and Edd dies. 

Tyrion and Sansa end up on the Iron Throne. 

13 hours ago, Dornishwoman's Husband said:

Some of my predictions:

- Euron will visit Cersei in King's Landing to propose the marriage and military alliance. Cersei will accept it, because she's aware that Lannisters won't stand a chance against the Targaryen-Tyrell-Martell alliance on their own. Jaime will abandon Cersei's cause. Cersei will leave KL with Euron before Dany's arrival with her dragons.

- The first thing Daenerys will do upon her arrival in Westeros, is to retake her ancestral seat of Dragonstone.

- With Dany's arrival the RIver lords will once again rebel against the Lannister-Frey occupation. Edmure Tully will head to the North with Brienne and Brotherhood without banners.

- Arya will reunite with Gendry and she'll give her maidenhood to him.

- Sansa'a mistrust of Littlefinger will get bigger and bigger. Eventually she'll reunite with the Hound and he's going to tell Sansa how did Littlefinger betray Ned's trust back in season 1. After hard fight to expose Littlefinger's treacheries, Sandor will confess his love to Sansa, and they will have sex after which Sansa will get pregnant with a bastard.

- Bran's new destination will be The Isle of Faces. On his journey south he will briefly visit Winterfell. He will tell everyone what he saw about Jon in his weirwood visions. At first, no one will trust him, and then Howland Reed arrives in Winterfell and confirms Bran's tale about Jon's true parentage.

- Jon will invite Daenerys to Wintefell to ask for an alliance in the war against the Others. Dany will arrive there with Drogon, and then she and Jon will start forming their romantic relationship and get married at the end of season. It took four episodes for Robb Stark and Talisa Maegyr to form their romantic relationship in season 2, so I think it's not impossible the same thing happens to Dany and Jon.

- Yara will eventually die and Theon will then have to face Euron himself alone to save the honor of house Greyjoy.

- Daario Naharis will eventually arrive in Westeros. The people of Meereen have chosen their new leader and Daario is no longer needed there. When he arrives, he'll be heartbroken after learning of Dany's new relationship with Jon.

- And, of course, at the end of season 7 White Walkers break through the Wall...

Forming romantic relationship and marriage sound season 8 material. Cersei will be there for like 6 episode for sure next season. They'll give her good arc since they love her and Lena is good actress.

Danny and Jon meeting and marrying seems very happy and unlike ASOIF/GOT to me.   I also note a lot of predictions seem to be pretty positive and happy for the more "good" characters in the show, I just don't see it, this season needs to end quite bleak, the night is darkest before dawn and all of that.

It still feels very unlikely to me, when they meet at the very least they will be wary of each other and have no reason to trust one another. It's quite likely Dan isn't going to like the fact Jon has a better claim to the throne (if there is one) than her, Jon will also remember history and how the Starks were treated by Targareyns.  I expect them to form an alliance but through necessity.

On 9/15/2016 at 8:09 AM, JonSnowed said:

Danny and Jon meeting and marrying seems very happy and unlike ASOIF/GOT to me.   I also note a lot of predictions seem to be pretty positive and happy for the more "good" characters in the show, I just don't see it, this season needs to end quite bleak, the night is darkest before dawn and all of that.

I say there will be romance between those two, but that romance won't have a happy ending. Just like Robb and Talisa they will get married at the end of season 7, and they are both going to die sometime in season 8.

9 hours ago, Nocturne said:

Euron will reveal his "ace in the sleeve" (warlocks or something) and try to control Dany's dragons.

He will then proceed to be somewhat the show version of Quentyn Martell.

I do agree that this is how Euron meets his end. He has confidence that he's been all over the world and has seen all sorts of things and this over confidence and attempt to control the dragons with the dragon horn will probably lead to the same fate as Quentyn Martell.

Archived