A compendium of impracticle improbable things that you want in season 7 just because reasons

Frejac

I will start.

Flashback episode with the entire hour dedicated to Nymeria building her pack in the Riverlands, eating people, and just generally showing how the war has affected the normal people of Westeros.

A scene when Cersei and Dany say "burn them all" at the exact same time during the fight for Kings landing and its just flustercluck of dragons burning crap up and Dothraki getting wildfire'd. 

Two of the Dragons get captured by the whitewalkers and get turned into ice Dragons. 

Jon Vs Dany war. 

Unimaginable things that I want to see :

- Daenerys get killed and revived by the Great Other (a parallel to R'hllor resurrection of Jon, ice was revived by the fire's god so I need to see fire revived by the ice's god)

- Arya as dragon rider

- Coronation ceremony of Daenerys and Jon in KL with the presence of all the starks siblings

- Seeing Asshai, Ib, the smoking sea and old Valyria in the show

- Baelish kill and bring Cersei's head to Sansa following her demand (inversion of Cersei's demand to Baelish) 

A literal kraken emerge from the deeps, kill Euron and many ships carrying dothraki and iron born. Naturally, Dany, Tyrion, and a favored few can escape and turn up in whatever remains of Oldtown, and try to save as much of the library as they can, Sam, Gilly and Wee Sam, who is able to tell Dany about the white walkers, dragon warfare, and how to kill ww.

I want to see Euron's fleet cut through Dany's fleet like piss through snow (however the eunuch triumvirate survives) and either gain control of or kill one of the dragons.

I want to see Varys return to King's Landing and work in the shadows against Cersei. He certainly can't reveal himself to the Mad Queen at this point. Maybe Varys could kill Qyburn in a manner similar to which he kills Pycelle in the books...

I want Arya to die. Preferably in the premiere. In a pre-opening credits scene. I never cared about her story before, I don't care now, and it's unlikely I'll care in the future. Her development as a warg piqued my interest in the books, but the show seems to be dropping this, so please, let's not keep wasting screen time on her.

Finally, I would like to just see Casterly Rock, Highgarden and the real Stormlands (the Stormlands may have been the geographic area in Season 2 in which Catelyn, Renly and Stannis all meet, I don't recall, but I want to see a more accurate depiction of that kingdom). The show could spoil us on these locations before George gets around to showing us them in the text, and I'm just fine with that.

2 minutes ago, Stannis is the man....nis said:

Stannis waking up in the LC bed  revealing that S5-6 was just a dream

I was thinking along those lines, except Cat wakes up just as Ned walks out of the shower wrapped in a direwolf-embroidered towel. 

"Dear, you wouldn't believe the nightmare I had! no more strong wine and lemon cakes before bed!" Cat says.

(Bonus: wet Sean Bean!)

Tyrion dies on the way back to his home planet. 

Jon rejects the KitN title and crowns Sansa instead, much to Littlefinger's chagrin. 

The Blackfish is alive and well. (Grand Riverlands Conspiracy, y'all!)

Olenna is like, here's Loras' younger brother, Garlan. 

The Sand Snakes and Ellaria die in the first episode. 

Arya and Gendry reunite and join Nymeria's wolf pack like so:

- All the direwolves reunited. Shaggy and Summer and Grey Wind and even Lady end up alive after all, just been hiding (zero chance, but heck you said improbable).

- Ice dragons chilling in the arctic. A field of aurochs. Unicorns. Asshai. Just so we know it's fantasyworld. 

- Gendry dressed in fancy shining armor like Loras, conversing on ancient history and culture in a posh accent and handing flowers to ladies in the stands. Just so Arya can go up to him and say "milord."

- All the lords bowing to Davos. Triumph of the common man and Flea Bottom common sense. 

- Dany bringing democratization to Westeros and Littlefinger running against her for president, and losing. She did say she was going to break the wheel. 

After taking King's Landing, Dany and her army of Dothraki and Unsullied march North against the KitN... and they all freeze to death on the way.

Ghost + Nymeria reunion and cute direwolf pups.

Jon, regaining his purpose, suddenly outsmarts Littlefinger. LF's last words to Jon, before execution is "Oh fuck, you are definitely NOT a Stark."

A sequel to the show entitled: "The mischievous adventures of Littlefinger, Tyrion, and Varys" with recurring characters such as Grey Worm and Missandei, Ser Davos, Jaquen H'ghar, and more!

First episode: mysteries of qarth's vault (featuring Geraldo Rivera)

second episode: Tyrion sneaking into the Lannister crypt just to slap the corpse of Joffery again

third episode: Varys, Greyworm and Theon have Meilisandre grow their pillars and stones back 

etc

- Petyr Baelish to kill every house member and noble in Westeros, especially Dany, Arya, Jon and Sansa. He can make exceptions for Bran and Tyrion. And eventually destroy the nobility system and claim himself the ruler of the new system where noble blood means nothing.

- Varys to go back to his formerself and not remain a sidekick to Tyrion.

- The Lord of Light to resurrect Karl Tanner, Barristan Selmy and Arthur Dayne and make them along with Bronn and the Hound the new bodyguards of the Emperor Petyr Baelish who rules the entire World.

- George R.R. Martin sueing HBO for destroying his work and making his story a bare fanservice full of cliches.

Archived