More Marriages to Come - But for whom?

a black swan

Sansa (as Alayne) and Harry the heir are already betrothed, so unless Littlefinger's plan goes badly wrong early, Sansa will marry Harry. I have a suspicion though that Harry won't live long, leaving Sansa and Littlefinger in control of the Vale. I guess afterwards, Littefinger will try to marry Sansa as she reminds him of Catelyn, leading to Sansa fulfilling the "slaying a giant in a castle of snow" prophecy.

For political reasons, Arianne/Aegon would be a possibility. However, Aegon is almost ten years younger than Arianne. I'm not sure if Arianne would be interested in him beyond supporting his claim to the iron throne.

Another character that could be married again is Asha Greyjoy. Erik Ironmaker is old and frail, and that marriage was a mummers' farce anyway. And Asha is the key to the part of the Iron Islands who doesn't support Euron or the entire Iron Islands if Euron becomes dragonfood.

1 hour ago, Knight of Onions said:

Sansa (as Alayne) and Harry the heir are already betrothed, so unless Littlefinger's plan goes badly wrong early, Sansa will marry Harry. I have a suspicion though that Harry won't live long, leaving Sansa and Littlefinger in control of the Vale. I guess afterwards, Littefinger will try to marry Sansa as she reminds him of Catelyn, leading to Sansa fulfilling the "slaying a giant in a castle of snow" prophecy.

For political reasons, Arianne/Aegon would be a possibility. However, Aegon is almost ten years younger than Arianne. I'm not sure if Arianne would be interested in him beyond supporting his claim to the iron throne.

Another character that could be married again is Asha Greyjoy. Erik Ironmaker is old and frail, and that marriage was a mummers' farce anyway. And Asha is the key to the part of the Iron Islands who doesn't support Euron or the entire Iron Islands if Euron becomes dragonfood.

I doubt Littlefinger wants Sansa to Marry Harry the Heir.  The Betrothal is a Farse. Littlefinger clearly wants Sansa for himself. Harry is not the Key to the Vale, Sweet Robin is, and Littlefinger already has control of the Vale. I do think Harry will die early but will he get Sansa's Maidenhead, no he will not.  

Sansa/ Littlefinger Marriage. 

I do not think Dany and Jon will be Married. If R+L=J then Jon and Dany are related and GRRM has been pretty out spoken about the problems of incest in feudalism, so why would he marry his two main characters together. 

Jon/Val is who I like better. 

Dany will not marry.  

Sansa will marry Baelish and rule the Vale of Arryn together while also influencing the North. 

Arianne and Aegon will marry probably already after he conquers Storms End. 

Not sure if Danaerys and Jon will marry bur certainly they will not marry each other atleast not in the next book, just maybe in A Dream of Spring. 

Archived