The final! France - Portugal

On 15.07.2016 at 7:11 PM, Consigliere said:

Belgium sack Wilmots. Hopefully the next manager can take this talented side to the next level.

1. The next manager for Belgium could be van Gaal. i think he's the right man

On 16.07.2016 at 9:48 PM, Jon's Queen Consort said:

I just saw it I don't know if it has been posted before. Eric Cantona and his awards;

King Eric just in his sphere and style. He's saying really rights things

On 13.07.2016 at 11:25 AM, Lucailduca said:

2) What's the point of the qualifying tournament? 24 out of 55 UEFA national representatives got to euro 2016 which means, if you don't consider abysmal teams in pot 5 like Andorra, San Marino, Lichtenstein etc. the odds to do it were higher than 1/2. Don't even bother, allow them all!

Well, the Netherlands are usually one of the better teams in Europe (at least in the sense that they tend to qualify for major tournaments and occasionally go far in them, such as in 2010), but they still failed to qualify under this new format...

On 18/7/2016 at 8:19 AM, Ser Reptitious said:

Well, the Netherlands are usually one of the better teams in Europe (at least in the sense that they tend to qualify for major tournaments and occasionally go far in them, such as in 2010), but they still failed to qualify under this new format...

Well if you lose half the games you play you don't qualify, it doesn't matter the format which still is a farse...

Archived