(spoiler?) Will Anyone Else Ride A Dragon At Some Point?

Iron Mother

Drogon looks somewhat huge for Dany...  the others look too small for a regular man (Dany's kind of tiny).

Will the dragons know who is a "dragon" and allow them to mount?  Proof of The Three Heads theory?

Bonus: Will the smaller ones breed eventually?  I got that feeling, baby I got that feeling.... Drogon to me doesn't seem interested... and the little ones have spent all that time in the darkness together - it's like a Dragon Drive-In!  What else would bored "horny" dragons be doing down there (cmon, they got horns)?  Will they find eggs in the crypt???????? 

Like they illuminated with Jeff Goldblum in Jurassic Park (that's the original movie in case some of you were not yet born during the 90s), lizard animals can change sex when necessary to preserve the species.  Or something about the filled-in DNA to produce the extinct dinosaurs. 

I think it's pretty clear Tyrion will.

He obviously has "The Dragon Gene" by the way the dragons treated him.

He is quite possibly and even some would say 'probably' a Targaryen anyway as the son of Mad King Aerys raping Lady Lannister at the wedding, Ser Barristan remembers this and tries to be gentle about his explanation to Dany.

It would also be pretty much the definition of "The Dragon has Three Heads" -- Aegon, his sister-queens Visenya and Rhaenerys -- in reverse -- Dany and her half-brother Tyrion and , would she be Jon's auntie ? LOL.  Jon/Tyrion/Dany = 3 Heads of the Dragon.

Tyrion Targaryen mofos.  *confirmed.

1 hour ago, Samson said:

He is quite possibly and even some would say 'probably' a Targaryen anyway as the son of Mad King Aerys raping Lady Lannister at the wedding, Ser Barristan remembers this and tries to be gentle about his explanation to Dany.

It would also be pretty much the definition of "The Dragon has Three Heads" -- Aegon, his sister-queens Visenya and Rhaenerys -- in reverse -- Dany and her half-brother Tyrion and , would she be Jon's auntie ? LOL.  Jon/Tyrion/Dany = 3 Heads of the Dragon.

THAT is kind of true... he went in there and they were very docile with him.  Or they could have just been overjoyed to get out of the chains.  When Dany went down there with the Masters, they chomped that one guy up good.

That's a good point.  I'll concede the smallest dragon might be for the smallest of the Three Heads.  Although as someone else posted, the Three Heads theory is book only.  Was never mentioned in the show.

But after all this, to see Jon on a dragon would be...... anti-climactic?   Or weird?  And if they were really doing this with Tyrion, his hair would be more lightened.... as opposed to in the first seasons he was bleached out a lot and his hair is getting darker over the seasons.  In the book it mentions he has Targ hair... very bright almost white like a Targaryen.  But there is book symbolism with the eyes of different color... could mean he's a "halfie".  But then, that's all book.

I WOULD like to see Tyrion ride the dragon if only because he has been obsessed with them his whole life and would be a total bucket list for him - severe wish fulfillment.  I wish Dany and Tyrion would together spent time with the Dragons to see more of how they respond to him.

Would this be dising Ghost tho?  That has been Jon's tie to his Starkness since forever.  Poor Ghost.  What if Jon wargs the dragon???  So cool.

I wonder if there are unseen abilities/powers/magic yet to come out with different people.

Off topic, but Benjen is dead, right?  He's a white walker.  How come he is so coherent then?  And helping Bran and "fighting for the living"?  That has wondered me since the last episode before Bran hooks into the werewood to see ToJ.  And says he cannot pass The Wall.  That's just weird.

1 hour ago, Samson said:

Yes I certainly agree with that. Have you watched the preston jacobs video about Targaryen genetics because that actually is the main summary. I also love the similarity between aegon the conquerer and dany.

Just now, Quyen Thuy Tran said:

I remember GRRm did say that the third of the dragon doesn't need to be a Targaryen. He said that himself. 

Clearly he was referring to Ser Jorah Mormont becoming one of Dany's two husband-warrior-dragon-heads.

*confirmed.

44 minutes ago, Quyen Thuy Tran said:

I remember GRRM did say that the third head doesn't need to be a Targaryen. He said that himself. 

Forbid the author makes a vague statement, without actually committing himself to anything, to keep the fans guessing.

Combining both superpowers, FakeJon could skinchange into a dragon he had tamed without actually mounting it.

And of course, little Bran wouldn't even need to tame it.  Every beast that crawls or swims or flies belongs to the Last Greenseer.

Yes, Bran, you shall fly, and how!

1 minute ago, Iron Mother said:

they've lied before.  the actors have

That's their personal choice and will reflect on them personally. If the producers are smart, the actors wouldn't know anything more than we do until they see the scripts and shooting begins.,

Just now, Lord Lannister said:

That's their personal choice and will reflect on them personally. If the producers are smart, the actors wouldn't know anything more than we do until they see the scripts and shooting begins.,

what about the Sansa/Arya "2 truths and a lie"?  They had to have known.... or the footage was already shot

10 minutes ago, Iron Mother said:

FAKEJon?  Is this a new acronym??  :ph34r:

Well, we know that “Jon” isn’t really his name.  Lyanna whispered is true name, whatever it is.  Since then he’s been living under a fake name so that his uncle Ned’s best friend King Robert didn’t kill him.

Although I happen to suspect his real name is Aemon Targaryen, we don’t know that for sure yet. Until we’re told his real name, he can only be FakeJon.

There are a lot of FakePeople in this show, in case you hadn’t noticed. :)

There is almost no point for anyone else to ride a dragon. The show screwed itself by having Dany ride Drogon but still be able to control the other dragons when she casually says "Dracarys" and they all start burning shit. Apparently, there is no need for anyone else to ride them, but I'm sure they'll have Tyrion and possibly Jon ride them just to please the audience.

Archived