US Elections: My religion Trumps yours

Sheriff Clark, a black sheriff, quoting Martin Luther King at the Republican convention to support the fact that Trump "will make America safe again".  I guess because crime has increased so much under Obama....

Apparently Sheriff Clark has written an article saying, This is a war, and Black Lives Matter is the Enemy.

And while I was typing this, the person at the podium saying All Lives Matter.... 

24 minutes ago, TheMightyKC said:

Of all the conservative, former 80s TV stars, and they pick Scott Baio? I mean, c'mon, for keepers sake! (Sorry for the vulgarity, but...)

lol, looks like someone was looking out and kept me from swearing after all winky smiley! Thanks autocorrect Jesus!

He's got nothing. Last week he was talking about having Tom Brady, Ben Roethlisberger, Mike Ditka and Bobby Knight. Tonight he delivers Celebrity Apprentice also rans Scott Baio and Antonio Sabato Jr. 

The fact is this country is overrun by criminals, murderers, drug dealers, rap musicians, home delivery abortionists, democrats, and satanist punk rockers... someone needs to look out for the good God fearing people of America. All lives do matter, especially those unborn in their mothers bellies. If all lives don't matter, then no lives matter. 

Some of this shit is just absolutely disgusting. They've got the mother of one of the guys who died in the Benghazi attack (this guy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Smith_(diplomat)) up there using his corpse as a prop to bash Clinton. Meanwhile the guy apparently did not get along well with his mother and I believe didn't agree with her politically.

And then they follow that up as far as I could figure out with someone gruesomely describing the entire incident, including Sean Smith's death. In front of his mother.

Also the guy from Duck Dynasty was apparently there.

This whole thing has been a who's who of who they could even get to agree to show up.

Other hilarious thing?

Trump is literally giving an interview on Fox during his own convention. Like, at the same time as the convention is going on. He's literally on another network, competing for viewership with the convention that exists to nominate him.

40 minutes ago, TheMightyKC said:

The fact is this country is overrun by criminals, murderers, drug dealers, rap musicians, home delivery abortionists, democrats, and satanist punk rockers... someone needs to look out for the good God fearing people of America. All lives do matter, especially those unborn in their mothers bellies. If all lives don't matter, then no lives matter. 

This is great performance art.  

Bravo sir, bravo. 

44 minutes ago, TheMightyKC said:

Someone Must Make A Stand!!45!!

53 minutes ago, TheMightyKC said:

Is this a true believer? I don't mean to insult you by opening my unclean female mouth, but I must beg. Pray tell us more!

2 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

Is this a true believer? I don't mean to insult you by opening my unclean female mouth, but I must beg. Pray tell us more!

It's got to be performance art.  Go look at his/her other posts in the lit threads.  It can't be real... can it?

I think the comment of the night that summed up the Republican platform came when Rudy Giuliani posed the rhetorical question, what happened to the America I knew, the one where there were no white Americans or black Americans, just Americans.

As if that America ever existed.

3 minutes ago, peterbound said:

It's got to be performance art.  Go look at his/her other posts in the lit threads.  It can't be real... can it?

Don't take this hope from me! I call upon you, mighty serpent! If the man be false let your scales fall from my eyes that I might see more clearly the twisted mockery of a man you have presented to me this day! 

Just now, Pony Queen Jace said:

Don't take this hope from me! I call upon you, mighty serpent! If the man be false let your scales fall from my eyes that I might see more clearly the twisted mockery of a man you have presented to me this day! 

Hail satan!

Lol, who put the "kick me" sign on my back tonight? 

As Mr Peterbound was kind enough to point out to me, ;) apparently it's easier to believe in dragons and dark magic around here than the fact that some people in this country want to see more goodly Christian values exemplified to heal the great wounds afflicting our nation.

And by the way, Will Robertson is a wonderful, kind and generous person :)

11 minutes ago, Fragile Bird said:

I think the comment of the night that summed up the Republican platform came when Rudy Giuliani posed the rhetorical question, what happened to the America I knew, the one where there were no white Americans or black Americans, just Americans.

As if that America ever existed.

It existed when the black Americans were property, there not relevant beyond furniture. Founding Father FTW, wisdom will never get better!!!! We divert from this font of Truth at our peril!!

1 hour ago, TheMightyKC said:

I'm torn here.  I see what you're trying to do with the 'all lives bit', and i'm not opposed to that.  But your other nonsense is just that, nonsense.  

See, and i've said this time and again, the country is safer then it has ever been.  Seriously.  We have the lowest crime states since we've been collecting the data.  The nation as a whole is safer, smarter, and more free than we've been in decades.  You don't see that because you (and many here on the other side of the political spectrum) are primed for negativity, but if you look at the raw numbers, we're doing pretty damn good.  Sure, we could improve a woman's access to family planning in some parts of the states.  We could help break up that monopoly of wealth at the top.  We could maybe try and figure out a way to get minority on minority crime down to a more sane number, but we are making great strides in other areas of life.  You should recognize that.  Not focus on your made us issues (home deliver abortionists?  What the fuck is that?)

come back to reality friend.  It's not that bad here. 

3 minutes ago, TheMightyKC said:

Lol, who put the "kick me" sign on my back tonight? 

As Mr Peterbound was kind enough to point out to me, ;) apparently it's easier to believe in dragons and dark magic around here than the fact that some people in this country want to see more goodly Christian values exemplified to heal the great wounds afflicting our nation.

And by the way, Will Robertson is a wonderful, kind and generous person :)

Good christian values have never 'healed' anything but other christians.  It even fucks that up on occasion.  

What we need are good secular values.  Equality for all, freedom of thought and all the jazz.  Hell, you're advocating for censorship in another thread.  Tell me how that is good for america?

Archived