A dark theory for Sansa/Jon/Daenerys

Future Null Infinity

18 minutes ago, Damitol said:

If GoT were a "normal" popular series with an unlimited future, I could be swayed into thinking that a Sansa/Jon conflict is on the horizon, but with approximately 13 hours of programming left, Danny coming up for the south, WW coming down from the north and potentially bat-shit crazy Cersei sitting on the Iron Thone, there is too much to cover to get into a deep sibling soap opera now.  

I can see Sansa getting more frustrated by Jon's ignoring her counsel or not consulting her at all, stirring the pot a bit to keep people guessing, but I don't see anything like you are suggesting.  Sansa has never expressed a real lust for power.  She started out being in love with the "idea" of being queen, not the power and responsibilities that come with the position.  We can certainly agree she has grown a dark side, but I think that is more from her never wanting to be a position to be used, abused and forced to do things against her will again.  Jon would never do that or allow someone to do it to her, so she won't turn against him.  

Yes, they will fight and bicker between themselves - like most siblings do (I know, but they believe themselves to be half siblings) -  but they will have each other's back should anyone attempt to hurt the other.  I'm guessing that they will show Littlefinger plotting against Jon and Sansa seeming to listen and assist, but he will die shocked at how well she outplayed him in the end.

Most sensible post ever on this message board. There is literally no time for this Sansa redemption story that her fans are demanding. They have already invested a lot of time and money building Jon's character over a few seasons. He went from a illegitimate child that went to the Wall because he had no future in Winterfell to coming back from death and becoming the King of the North. And in the 14 or so episodes left they have made it clear that Jon is going to be the one who will fight the White Walkers.

Remember we have a huge war in Kings Landing coming, a war in the Iron Islands, Little Fingers plot to get the throne, Ser Sandor's whatever, Dorne, Sam's story, the three eyed raven, Arya Stark...., and many other things. Her purpose would be better served as being shipped to the Vale to keep them with the north.

...want to add that these 'shows' after the 'show' which purport to tell you what the 'show' just 'showed' the viewer are beyond ridiculous.  I think the main purpose for the directors and writers is to build up interest and controversy for the upcoming season. Thus we have the Sansa comments.  With so few eps left, I simply do not think an entire 'Sansa turns on Jon' story arc is in the cards. 

There is one of these shows after The Walking Dead, and it is the same stupid 'here is an analysis of what you have just seen, then they show you what you have just seen, then they describe what you have just seen', then they move on to the next talking  point. I try to avoid being treated like I am stupid.  

9 hours ago, House_Tony_Stark said:

So what you are saying is that half of the north who would not even support Sansa's claim to Winterfell because she is a girl are going to ride south with her against the wishes of their King which would be treason.

Also will mind you that this girl has zero talent in combat and has zero leadership experience......I think the only person stupid enough to follow her south would be Brienne.

And if you want to look at Jon's track record for treason, I would remind you that he personally executed people...He is honorable but he is also not someone to back down when he makes a declaration regardless of what everyone else thinks. **See the whole Hardhome situation** hardly anyone wanted him to save the Wildlings but he did it anyway.

I think it's more likely the Vale coming with Sansa 

Archived