TTTNE CDLXV - To boldly go where no thread has gone before.

Jon's Queen Consort

Just now, Lord Sidious said:

Because Coldplay are worse than Bieber.

You know that this is not true.

26 minutes ago, ab aeterno said:

So, GoT will officially end after season 8, with seasons 7 & 8 being shortened. It'd be pretty hilarious if the entire show finishes before TWOW comes out. :lol: 

QFT.

5 hours ago, ab aeterno said:

So, GoT will officially end after season 8, with seasons 7 & 8 being shortened. It'd be pretty hilarious if the entire show finishes before TWOW comes out. :lol: 

Wouldn't that be amazingly satisfying in a twisted, malicious way?

By the way, I can't believe this is still news. If I had a dollar for every time I read this in the past two months it would buy me both tartlette palettes. I only wish we were already there, watching season 8, finding out about the end of the story. 

24 minutes ago, RhaeBee said:

Wouldn't that be amazingly satisfying in a twisted, malicious way?

By the way, I can't believe this is still news. If I had a dollar for every time I read this in the past two months it would buy me both tartlette palettes. I only wish we were already there, watching season 8, finding out about the end of the story. 

I think it's just the first time that they've said definitively that this is the end; previously they were saying that they only expected to do two more seasons.

18 hours ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

You know that this is not true.

I disagree, Bieber writes cheesy pop songs for teenagers, he knows his demographic and he plays to what they like.

Coldplay on the other hand consider themselves serious musicians, yet they write the most boring,unimaginative dad rock possible.

19 minutes ago, The BlackBear said:

What's yer aspersion pal? Get tae fuck, you god damn Sassenach.

Hide contents

Sassenach in this instance meaning lowlander.

And now I'm imagining Macbeth rewritten in Scots.

Thanks for the clarification :P 

It's a bestseller waiting to happen, really.

Archived