TTTNE CDLXV - To boldly go where no thread has gone before.

Jon's Queen Consort

35 minutes ago, Zar Lannister said:

Oh and ab.

How could I miss ab.

Hi ab? (I haven't checked the back pages, so pop up and say hi if ANY OF YOU OLDLINGS THAT I HAVE NOT MENTIONED is still around)

Uhh... who are you again? :unsure:

More seriously, wb Zar. I should let it be known that I am in open rebellion against the tyrannical so-called rulers of this thread, to bring back the lewdness and defeat the oppression of all those who would assert power over their fellow posters, and my supporters are numerous and -mostly - hidden. :ph34r:

1 hour ago, ab aeterno said:

More seriously, wb Zar. I should let it be known that I am in open rebellion against the tyrannical so-called rulers of this thread, to bring back the lewdness and defeat the oppression of all those who would assert power over their fellow posters, and my supporters are numerous and -mostly - hidden. :ph34r:

Your choice of words are making you sound very Sith like, I'm impressed.

2 hours ago, ab aeterno said:

What else is new? :P

Who rules the thread this year? If I look back, I am lost.

Also, first floobers, it's been 5 years since ya'll came to the board, so I guess "oldlings" is applicable.

I see we're in summer flow, some things never change!

3 hours ago, Zar Lannister said:

BOO!

So, at a quick glance, I see FOMN, JQC, Helena, TBB, and rocksniffer.

So I guess I'm still not a foreigner? 

Well.

Hello lovely people!

You sailed into the West though! Boo you! :angry: 

or welcome back, either works ;) 

4 hours ago, Zar Lannister said:

BOO!

So, at a quick glance, I see FOMN, JQC, Helena, TBB, and rocksniffer.

So I guess I'm still not a foreigner? 

Well.

Hello lovely people!

welcome home zar....sniffer sends greetings and will raise a leg in your name ...or maybe a glass since i am drinking to get blind tonight...

:cheers:

4 hours ago, ab aeterno said:

i support a lewd rebellion even though i am the official Foot of the King FOMN and Queen Pebs...

i must admit to being a rebel at heart....long live the rebellion  :commie:

1 hour ago, Zar Lannister said:

What else is new? :P

Who rules the thread this year? If I look back, I am lost.

Also, first floobers, it's been 5 years since ya'll came to the board, so I guess "oldlings" is applicable.

I see we're in summer flow, some things never change!

i was a member of the second wave in 2012 but believe my drinking games with GRRM and others at carolinacon in charlotte a couple of years ago made me a member of the BWB...though i still wave my fl00b banner with pride... :commie:

3 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

You sailed into the West though! Boo you! :angry: 

or welcome back, either works ;) 

Hmm... how do I see the BCC code of the new posts? I was trying to edit this into the previous post to greet you Helena! :)

Life West is nice! After all, I'm fromt he WESTERLANDS xD

2 hours ago, rocksniffer said:

welcome home zar....sniffer sends greetings and will raise a leg in your name ...or maybe a glass since i am drinking to get blind tonight...

:cheers:

i support a lewd rebellion even though i am the official Foot of the King FOMN and Queen Pebs...

i must admit to being a rebel at heart....long live the rebellion  :commie:

i was a member of the second wave in 2012 but believe my drinking games with GRRM and others at carolinacon in charlotte a couple of years ago made me a member of the BWB...though i still wave my fl00b banner with pride... :commie:

I salute you too! Cheers! :cheers:

So, who else lurks these waters these days? I see Pebble seems to be around too!

...just stopping by to lift a leg...and wonder...has anyone heard from King Tyrion I...as i drink a [_]p of earl grey i find myself thinking of him...

here's hoping all is well with the King....

:smoking:

20 hours ago, Zar Lannister said:

FOMN You're the King of the TTTNE for this moot? Congrats!

Yep, with pebbles as queen. Thanks!

9 hours ago, Zar Lannister said:

He hasn't been around too often? We all fall trap to the doom of royalty at one point or another

Hi felice!

He's been completely absent since January, and posted regularly up until his disappearance. Wonder why he hasn't dropped in.

Archived