TTTNE CDLXV - To boldly go where no thread has gone before.

Jon's Queen Consort

2 hours ago, ab aeterno said:

One of my kitties passed away last Sunday. It came on quickly but not entirely surprising as she was nearly 16 years old. 

3 days later my sweet doggy Charlie Brown passed away as well. It was so sudden and quick and I'm still in shock. My other dog is clearly depressed now and even the remaining cats act bummed. 

My house feels very empty. And I'm very sad. I debated whether I should even post this as I hate to share shitty news here. 

Anyway, in other news, Lil O has become a pretty good little swimmer and seems to be doing well in his French lessons. :) 

40 minutes ago, Lady Olenna said:

One of my kitties passed away last Sunday. It came on quickly but not entirely surprising as she was nearly 16 years old. 

3 days later my sweet doggy Charlie Brown passed away as well. It was so sudden and quick and I'm still in shock. My other dog is clearly depressed now and even the remaining cats act bummed. 

My house feels very empty. And I'm very sad. I debated whether I should even post this as I hate to share shitty news here. 

Anyway, in other news, Lil O has become a pretty good little swimmer and seems to be doing well in his French lessons. :) 

Aww, sorry to hear that. That's a run of real rotten luck :(

That's good news about Lil O though. Toyko might be a bit soon, but who knows, 2024? 2028? :P

1 hour ago, Lady Olenna said:

I'm so sorry... :grouphug:

And sharing is absolutely fine. This is not a thread where you have to hide it when things aren't going well for you.

BOO!

Just popping in to hello my lovelies :kiss:

Work is amazing. I work hard and am challenged and on a regular basis am told that I am appreciated and they are so happy to have me, and all that good stuff.

But it leaves me exhausted, and at the end of the day, I am little more than a zombie. I eat dinner, then sit on the couch and veg until it is time for bed.

I haven't really even been on fb these past few weeks.  Just too tired at the end of the day.

But next Wednesday I will get a break...I'm going to World Con. *so happy*

14 hours ago, Lady Olenna said:

So very sorry to hear this :grouphug:

But glad about Lil O. Both are pretty awesome.  I took Alex to adult swim class, and he did ok.  his biggest issue is he's too tense.  He needs to play in the water, but we've only gone once.  I think I will take him again when I get back from WC, and make sure he brings a friend to encourage him more.

21 hours ago, Lady Olenna said:

I'm really sorry about your pets O :( I know how much you love your animals. :grouphug: 

Glad Lil O is doing well in his swimming, it's always a great sport for young kids. And learning another language is always helpful

23 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

I'm failing to get excited yet.

Oh hush you, just because you aren't centre stage in this one :P 

6 hours ago, Lany Freelove Cassandra said:

BOO!

Work is amazing. I work hard and am challenged and on a regular basis am told that I am appreciated and they are so happy to have me, and all that good stuff.

But it leaves me exhausted, and at the end of the day, I am little more than a zombie. I eat dinner, then sit on the couch and veg until it is time for bed.

I haven't really even been on fb these past few weeks.  Just too tired at the end of the day.

Glad work is going well for you! I had assumed that was the reason for your quietness of the last...while.

Enjoy WorldCon. I'm assuming a lot of other boarders will be there. Is Bex going this year? And Maid?

37 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Glad work is going well for you! I had assumed that was the reason for your quietness of the last...while.

Enjoy WorldCon. I'm assuming a lot of other boarders will be there. Is Bex going this year? And Maid?

I don't know about Bex, but Maid will be there.  I really can't wait.

How much longer is your break? You back at uni yet?

8 minutes ago, Lany Freelove Cassandra said:

I don't know about Bex, but Maid will be there.  I really can't wait.

How much longer is your break? You back at uni yet?

Have fun!

I move back to London in September and I think I am back at uni starting the last week of September, I'll have to check my term dates. I re-enrolled online today though so I can access the online learning platform again, hoorah! 

I'm looking forward to being back. Three months break is too long for me. Though at least I have had work to keep me occupied this year.

Is Alex enjoying his break? Or is he back at school now?

On 9/8/2016 at 5:53 AM, Lady Olenna said:

Hello good folks of spam. 

Welcome back Zar. I believe we have mutual boardiverseries around the the corner. If my memory hasn't failed me. 

This last week has been one huge sucker punch to the heart. 

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :wub:

THE REACH REMEMBERS :lol: 

I'm so sorry about your kitty :( *hugs*

On 10/8/2016 at 9:22 AM, Lany Freelove Cassandra said:

BOO!

Look at you! YOU KNOW YOU AND I HAVE AN EVENT... SOON. MAYBE NOT SO SOON.. BUT SOON. YES. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN HO HO HO.

:wave: Hi Lany!

Where's Bucky? She's sailed West? I haven't seen her there (or here for that matter)

On 10 August 2016 at 8:55 PM, HelenaExMachina said:

Oh hush you, just because you aren't centre stage in this one :P 

I wouldn't even get out of bed for this particular pitiful little band.

Although tbh I am pretty excited about the film after this latest trailer, at least it's going to be an Imperial win :D .

To respond back: yes, Bucky is still here, Zar. ;) I mean ... ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR! You are HERE! You were so missed! :grouphug: Welcome welcome welcome back! :grouphug:

I am glad you remembered to ask for me. I feel so flattered! :blushing: (I have no idea what you meant by sailing west though - I do not play mafia!)

My condolences, LadyO. :grouphug:

Lany, have so much fun on WorldCon and give maid a hug from me as well. :)

I missed your stupidness, thread. Reading the lewdness and everything else in here is feeling like home. :) I was holiday-ing the past few weeks - a few days in Vienna and then almost two weeks in Croatia by the sea. Obviously I did not have a good Internet access there, not to mention that my phone hates the new forum format, so no posting.

Everything goes fine (or more than fine :leer: ... I mean :blushing: ! ) here at Buckkeep. I have been a good girl today: I completely finished my MA thesis and sent it to the professor (I very very much hope I get an answer from her!), then valonqar and I went grocery shopping, then I washed some of the laundry we brought from the holiday and ironed some more. And I am meeting a friend later.

I also wonder very much how come this thread is not longer by now. It is almost a month old and we are on page 14? Are you kidding me, with that pace we will only just finish it in time for the next moot ... :eek:

Archived