TTTNE CDLXV - To boldly go where no thread has gone before.

Jon's Queen Consort

17 minutes ago, Fragile Bird said:

I just wanted y'all to know that I am am sitting here with awesome amazing person known as Lany.  She's even more fantastic in person.....

Has your avatar always held a whip? 

Thats great, have a good time, all of you!

1 hour ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Has your avatar always held a whip? 

Thats great, have a good time, all of you!

Buckwheat created the av without the whip at first, then jokes were made about me cracking the whip and she made a version with it.  I do go back and forth with them, depending on my mood....

8 hours ago, Fragile Bird said:

I just wanted y'all to know that I am am sitting here with awesome amazing person known as Lany.  She's even more fantastic in person.....

Wonderful! Have so much fun at the con, both of you. :)

7 hours ago, Fragile Bird said:

Buckwheat created the av without the whip at first, then jokes were made about me cracking the whip and she made a version with it.  I do go back and forth with them, depending on my mood....

:smug:

I am so proud you are wearing it. :lol:

23 hours ago, Fragile Bird said:

When will y'all get over here to the west coast??!!  

Have fun you two ... Get in to lots of mischief for moi :kiss: 

On ‎17‎-‎8‎-‎2016 at 10:26 PM, TheCrannogDweller said:

I'm well, thank you. Work is going fine, and I'm in a relationship (not that I've ever mentioned that I was single before :D ). We did some travelling this year and we're looking forward to some more (Titancon in the end of September). And how is your life going?

Good to hear, and sounds great.

Pretty good, I'm in Italy right now and enjoying it. Two weeks from now I'll start studying Journalism and my first job simultaneously, so my life is changing quickly but I'm hoping I'll like it (and I think I will).

On 8/6/2016 at 11:23 AM, ab aeterno said:

??

On 8/6/2016 at 11:27 AM, The BlackBear said:

All I can hear is Pika Pika Kaiju

I assumed it was an ode to ketchup.

On 8/12/2016 at 1:12 PM, ab aeterno said:

I saw the trailer.  So excited!

On 8/14/2016 at 10:10 AM, Buckwheat said:

Is it just me having a perverted lively imagination, or did I in fact find the most phallic-looking stone on the Adriatic coast?

:leaving:

LOL!  The tip looks like it might have been a hagstone.  Those are hard to find.

On 8/15/2016 at 4:39 PM, TheCrannogDweller said:

I vaguely remember sinking that ship.

Nogg!  Zar!  Eyron!

I didn't make it to WorldCon this year, but I sent hugs via FB an Lany :)

Lady O :grouphug:    Central CA is definitely a go this fall for whale watching.

Congrats to all the Grads!  Rhae...you always make me laugh!

Just thought I'd check in now I've got to California, I've woken up extra early :(, got a family lunch later, my first week in St Lucia was amazing, I could happily spend a month there relaxing, trying to get a decent tan and reading.

On 8/18/2016 at 3:14 PM, Nazca Barsavi said:

Hi Nog, long time no see :D  And yes, of course I am, I always keep my promises. :P

Wouldn't that mean that you're a part Lannister though? Always paying your debts and such... 

On 8/19/2016 at 7:10 PM, First of My Name said:

Good to hear, and sounds great.

Pretty good, I'm in Italy right now and enjoying it. Two weeks from now I'll start studying Journalism and my first job simultaneously, so my life is changing quickly but I'm hoping I'll like it (and I think I will).

Starting both Uni and work at the same time is pretty impressive to me. I hope you enjoy it - and also that you have some time to rest between the two. 

On 8/20/2016 at 4:27 AM, Eyron said:

Hello!

7 hours ago, DreamSongs said:

Nogg!  Zar!  Eyron!

Hello Eyra and Bex!

On 19. 8. 2016 at 2:21 PM, Jon's Queen Consort said:

When will you convert to the awesomeness of the pictionary? *hint hint* :D

On 20. 8. 2016 at 3:49 AM, Eyron said:

I hope you are all well

Hey. I hope you are well too. :)

8 hours ago, DreamSongs said:

LOL!  The tip looks like it might have been a hagstone.  Those are hard to find.

I needed to google that. I think it was just a small hole on the surface, not reaching through the whole stone.

Now where has Zar disappeared to? :idea:

22 hours ago, DreamSongs said:

??

I assumed it was an ode to ketchup.

I saw the trailer.  So excited!

Nogg!  Zar!  Eyron!

I didn't make it to WorldCon this year, but I sent hugs via FB an Lany :)

Lady O :grouphug:    Central CA is definitely a go this fall for whale watching.

Congrats to all the Grads!  Rhae...you always make me laugh!

Hey Bex. How's things with you?

19 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Just thought I'd check in now I've got to California, I've woken up extra early :(, got a family lunch later, my first week in St Lucia was amazing, I could happily spend a month there relaxing, trying to get a decent tan and reading.

Glad you are enjoying yourself? Isn't it the California bar you want to go to eventually?

Archived