TTTNE CDLXV - To boldly go where no thread has gone before.

Jon's Queen Consort

Eeee, such good news, FOMNey. I am glad for you, boy king. ;)

Spoiler

Spooned through a whole movie ... how long is it, 20 minutes? Because, um ... :blushing::blushing: *Bucky has said too much* Forget about it. :leaving:

6 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

Fair enough. I still think she'd rather spend an afternoon binge-watching House or Teen Wolf than going on a date though.

In many cases that's probably the case, yeah, even it wasn't like that for me. But then again in the years before I knew, I was really shy and didn't really have female friends, so that might have played a role :P

And the spam is looking a little livelier at last!

I just watched an episode of Blackadder and I can see why it's popular. Has anyone here seen it? I bought my mom the DVD box for her birthday, she's ecstatic about it.

I am sure you know your sister best. :)

I find out that although some things in life might seem completely figured out, the further one delves into them, the more things there seem to be to figure out. :)

I have seen saw Blackadder, yes.

9 minutes ago, The BlackBear said:

Blackadder changes quite a lot between series 1 and 2. And for me peaks in either 3 or 4. But then 2 is damn good too (and has Melchet #1) so it's pretty hard to pick.

That fits with what I've heard. The episode I watched was the first of series 4, because my mother considers that one of the better seasons and wanted to show it to us. Hugh Laurie was a little too silly for me but I thought it was pretty funny.

6 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Eeee, such good news, FOMNey. I am glad for you, boy king. ;)

Hide contents

Spooned through a whole movie ... how long is it, 20 minutes? Because, um ... :blushing::blushing: *Bucky has said too much* Forget about it. :leaving:

I am sure you know your sister best. :)

I find out that although some things in life might seem completely figured out, the further one delves into them, the more things there seem to be to figure out. :)

I have seen saw Blackadder, yes.

Thanks, and about an hour and a half ;) 

It's possible I'm wrong of course, and that she's quite the slut :P Which would be ironic since slut is my nickname for her, I call her that when does something like refusing to pass the salt to me . My dad thinks it's hilarious and my mom now calls her that sometimes too. Gotta love responsible parents!

Why Buck, you sound like Socrates there :P 

12 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

Thanks, and about an hour and a half ;) 

It's possible I'm wrong of course, and that she's quite the slut :P Which would be ironic since slut is my nickname for her, I call her that when does something like refusing to pass the salt to me . My dad thinks it's hilarious and my mom now calls her that sometimes too. Gotta love responsible parents!

Why Buck, you sound like Socrates there :P 

Well, of course what constitutes spooning through a film is very different. There is a blushworthy truth in there. :blushing::blushing::blushing::leaving:

That is a very bad word to call anybody, including and especially your sister, and you should feel bad,

Spoiler

:P

Why, you see I am but a young innocent girl, inexperienced in the ways of the world ... :blushing:;) A girl who is slowly learning.

(Thank the Seven for the emoticon limit ban.)

56 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

:leer: Fear not, your king provides for his people.

Hide contents

It's a guy who went to the same elementary school as me that I came across on a dating app. We chatted extensively the next few weeks, turns out we share a lot of interests and he's as nice as they come, and the night before I went to Italy I went over to his house to watch Inglourious Basterds because we both loved that movie and he'd just bought a beamer. No chairs in his room so we had to lie in his bed. After the movie was done he suggested we watch The Conjuring next, which I'm pretty sure he did because people tend to cuddle during horror movies. So we spooned throughout that entire movie (as far as horror movies go it was pretty good) and when I was about to go home again he kissed me :D 
Atm neither of us are looking for a relationship (I'm very new to all this and he just had a bad breakup), but we agreed that we can still have a lot of fun together, maybe with some

Reveal hidden contents

benefits...

Reveal hidden contents

:leer: 

He keeps saying that he's missed me while I was in Italy and how glad he is that I'm back, and invited me to come over to his place for another movie as soon as I have the time.

Enough information? :P 

That's great news, sounds really promising!!.

20 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Well, of course what constitutes spooning through a film is very different. There is a blushworthy truth in there. :blushing::blushing::blushing::leaving:

That is a very bad word to call anybody, including and especially your sister, and you should feel bad,

Hide contents

:P

Why, you see I am but a young innocent girl, inexperienced in the ways of the world ... :blushing:;) A girl who is slowly learning.

(Thank the Seven for the emoticon limit ban.)

There's more than one way to interpret it? I don't know what you mean :D 

It's just too funny to stop doing it :P 

Amen.

9 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

That's great news, sounds really promising!!.

I thought so too :) 

1 minute ago, The BlackBear said:

Who was spooning who, and did anything as it were come up?

I was the little spoon and not to my knowledge :lol: 

8 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

There's more than one way to interpret it? I don't know what you mean :D

Well then ... as somebody with extremely limited experience in the area ... I can say ... yes, there are still things you have to learn, boy king. ;)
:leaving:

14 minutes ago, The BlackBear said:

Who was spooning who, and did anything as it were come up?

BB, you should know better than to ask such questions on a public Internet thread! :P

27 minutes ago, The BlackBear said:

You disappoint me young one, it's the little spoons job to wriggle just enough to be teasing, but not enough to give the game away.

What if there's nothing to come up on either spoon, what happens then? :P.

5 minutes ago, The BlackBear said:

Why? First was clearly dying to let us know.

True.

Just now, The BlackBear said:

Sadly at this point my first hand knowledge runs short. Care to enlighten me?

Another question. What if, hypothetically, things did come up and the other person just did not notice? :P

2 minutes ago, The BlackBear said:

Sadly at this point my first hand knowledge runs short. Care to enlighten me?

I'd rather a practical demonstration, but unfortunately it would be hard to demonstrate on you, unless you'd perhaps consider body and life altering surgery :P.

Just now, Lord Sidious said:

I'd rather a practical demonstration, but unfortunately it would be hard to demonstrate on you, unless you'd perhaps consider body and life altering surgery :P.

I've been told to consider everything in life at least once with the exceptions of folk music and incest.

1 minute ago, Buckwheat said:

True.

Another question. What if, hypothetically, things did come up and the other person just did not notice? :P

I feel somewhat sorry for that person.

36 minutes ago, The BlackBear said:

You disappoint me young one, it's the little spoons job to wriggle just enough to be teasing, but not enough to give the game away.

I'll keep it in mind for the next time.

23 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Well then ... as somebody with extremely limited experience in the area ... I can say ... yes, there are still things you have to learn, boy king. ;)
:leaving:

BB, you should know better than to ask such questions on a public Internet thread! :P

I'm curious now :lol: As far as I know spooning literally means just lying against each other facing the same direction.

Oh please, we don't use our real names, we can be as inappropriate as we want!

10 minutes ago, The BlackBear said:

Why? First was clearly dying to let us know.

To be fair, Sidious asked for details ;) 

13 minutes ago, The BlackBear said:

I feel somewhat sorry for that person.

Why would that be? I am sure that can happen to anybody, not a big deal. If the person-to-whom-something-came-up wants to communicate the fact that something came up, he will let it be known by spooning closer I guess?

9 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

I'll keep it in mind for the next time.

I'm curious now :lol: As far as I know spooning literally means just lying against each other facing the same direction.

Oh please, we don't use our real names, we can be as inappropriate as we want!

Following BB's advice needs some practice too. Or ... so I hear. :blushing:

Well, I usually just say "cuddling" as an euphemism for all the blushworthy business, so I thought maybe there was more than lying against each other facing the same direction and you just used that word for it all together. (Also I am learning the whole bunch of new words at the same time when I do anything new like that because high school foreign language courses are somewhat lacking in the vocabulary in this area. :P )

How do you know that? For all I know, Sidious really is called Sidious! (Okay, I know that you and BB have both shared your real names, but what if it is a double bluff and you are really First of My Name and BlackBear?)

Archived