TTTNE CDLXV - To boldly go where no thread has gone before.

Jon's Queen Consort

8 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Yes.

Yes. It did say that originally but I thought I'd try and be less crass. Need to lose some of my Northerner if I'm to cross back into London

Somethings rising, better ask First about that though

I'd not worry, Londoners can be crass too :P.

4 hours ago, The Legend of Cora said:

I've been driving so frequently, I'm having dreams about my odometer. I wonder if uber drivers get this?Ā :idea:

Ā 

Are you thinking of applying as one?, I'm not sure you'd get accepted, you do have a tendency to crash.

33 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Are you thinking of applying as one?, I'm not sure you'd get accepted, you do have a tendency to crash.

Wonderful, now I just need to focus on losing the accent I have picked back up...

Morning, spammers.

12 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Run, First, run, before the First-baby rumors get you! :leaving::P

RB, I hate to be the one to ask this, but are you sure you understand the mechanics of conceiving babies? :P

12 hours ago, DreamSongs said:

Is that a problem? :leaving:

Not for me. :leer:

Ā 

Ā 

I mean, of course! We should all strive to be proper and as un-lewd as possible! :whip: The doom will be upon us if we succumb to the dangers of the lewd! Beware and repent and restore your propriety with blushing and ladylikeness before it is too late! :whip:
:blushing::blushing::blushing:

10 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

*gasp*

:blushing:

4 hours ago, Lady Olenna said:

Hope you are feeling better Bucky! Healing vibes sent your way.Ā 

Thanks, LadyO! :) I am marginally better, it will still take a few days before I am completely okay, it looks like.

1 hour ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Wonderful, now I just need to focus on losing the accent I have picked back up...

While we might tease each other a bit, I really don't think the accent is an issue for anyone, it isn't to me anyway, I recently had a rather enjoyable trip to the north.

31 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Morning, spammers.

RB, I hate to be the one to ask this, but are you sure you understand the mechanics of conceiving babies? :P

I mean, of course! We should all strive to be proper and as un-lewd as possible! :whip: The doom will be upon us if we succumb to the dangers of the lewd! Beware and repent and restore your propriety with blushing and ladylikeness before it is too late!

Thanks, LadyO! :) I am marginally better, it will still take a few days before I am completely okay, it looks like.

:lol::lol::lol:Ā I amĀ sure you've heard of adaptation andĀ egg/sperm donors and otherĀ non-conventional methods of acquiring a baby.Ā 

Ā :cheers:Ā so glad to hear you are doing better! Have more hot tea and rest!Ā 

Speaking of, does anybody know anything of Koba and her lovely Koba baby who must be crawling all over the place by now?Ā 

Ā 

4 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

:lol::lol::lol:Ā I amĀ sure you've heard of adaptation andĀ egg/sperm donors and otherĀ non-conventional methods of acquiring a baby.Ā 

Ā :cheers:Ā so glad to hear you are doing better! Have more hot tea and rest!Ā 

Speaking of, does anybody know anything of Koba and her lovely Koba baby who must be crawling all over the place by now?

:lol: Yes, but First was not talking about anyhting like that.

On the other hand, these are rumours we are talking about - they are not supposed to be based on facts, right? :P

Thanks. :) Resting is what I do most of the time.

I occassionally see a photo of Koba and the Kobababy on fb, but that is all. I am sure they are enjoying their time very much.

3 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

:lol: Yes, but First was not talking about anyhting like that.

On the other hand, these are rumours we are talking about - they are not supposed to be based on facts, right?Ā :P

Thanks. :) Resting is what I do most of the time.

I occassionally see a photo of Koba and the Kobababy on fb, but that is all. I am sure they are enjoying their time very much.

you just answered yourself, my ladyĀ :PĀ what do rumors have to do with whatever somebody was or wasn't talking about, after all? :lol:Ā 

Well that's how you get better, plus, it's guilt free lazying about and reading/movie watching. :DĀ 

awwwww, is she cute? I hope they are doing great and Koba and Husband are enjoying the joys and Ā coping well with the challenges of parenthood.Ā 

Ā 

16 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Probably, yes.

Awwww, and rob us all of such fine entertainment? ;)

Well, it does seem to have revitalized the thread...

15 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Run, First, run, before the First-baby rumors get you! :leaving::PĀ 

:lol:Ā All the times I started rumors about Koba are coming back to haunt me!

13 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Yes.

Yes. It did say that originally but I thought I'd try and be less crass. Need to lose some of my Northerner if I'm to cross back into London

Knew it :lol:Ā 

And Jesus, Helena, think of the children!

6 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

No, of course not.

I would not find it fun to let strange bodies in my car....and your point is irrelevant.

5 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Morning, spammers.

Ā 

Ā 

I mean, of course! We should all strive to be proper and as un-lewd as possible! :whip: The doom will be upon us if we succumb to the dangers of the lewd! Beware and repent and restore your propriety with blushing and ladylikeness before it is too late! :whip:
:blushing::blushing::blushing:

*gasp*

:blushing:

:lol:

Ā 

2 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Ā 

:lol:Ā All the times I started rumors about Koba are coming back to haunt me!

What goes around comes around :PĀ how is school, still cool?Ā 

Ā 

Speaking of rumors, Tesco is said to be leaving us. Some bad joke that calls itself a news portal even claims that Wal-Mart might be picking up the pieces and acquiring the facilities... Tesco does have a couple billion pounds of debt, but itĀ still has the largest market share and come on where are people supposedĀ to shop if Tesco leaves? Auchan? Auchan did acquire Cora (the hypermarket chain, not theĀ poster) a couple years ago, so it may or may not try and go for Tesco,Ā but hello, it wouldĀ be the only remaining hypermarketĀ and competition is good. I really don't believe in the Wal-Mart story, and by the way, Wal-Mart? Come on, at least give us Target if some American giant has to buy up the Tesco stores. In any case, I'm not even sure I believe Tesco is leaving. That's all about that. I don't even know why I read news. As a matter of fact, I don't. I deleted all the national news apps from my phone quite a while ago, but "news" somehow still catch up with me... Let's blame Facebook.Ā 

disclaimer: I really have no idea about supermarkets and their market position, this is but common rambling, before anybody tells me I'm wrong, I totally might be.Ā 

And Nikolaj C-W is sitting across me. I mean he isn't, but the resemblance is astonishing.Ā 

I'm sorry,Ā guys, I'm so sorry. I just can't shut my mouth. Should have opted for decaf.Ā 

Let's talk real estate prices. Apparently, the kind of flat I want costs ten times as much as my grandmother's house (and garden and garage and additional buildings in the yard) might (in a best case scenario)Ā sell for. I mean... I mean... This is beyond me. This should be illegal... Oh and real estate agents are incompetent.Ā 

We do not have any Tesco here. We have plenty of Hofers, Lidls and Interspars though, and an odd Leclerc or two.

4 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

you just answered yourself, my ladyĀ :PĀ what do rumors have to do with whatever somebody was or wasn't talking about, after all? :lol:Ā 

Well that's how you get better, plus, it's guilt free lazying about and reading/movie watching. :DĀ 

awwwww, is she cute? I hope they are doing great and Koba and Husband are enjoying the joys and Ā coping well with the challenges of parenthood.

Nothing, you have a point. :)

Well it is a baby - what is it supposed to be if not cute? :P

2 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Well, it does seem to have revitalized the thread...

Indeed. We are not going to let you stop now! :commie::D

1 hour ago, The Legend of Cora said:

No, of course not.

I would not find it fun to let strange bodies in my car....and your point is irrelevant.

:lol:

Ā 

It wasn't a point, it was an observation that you're a accident prone driver.

1 hour ago, RhaenysB said:

What goes around comes around :PĀ how is school, still cool?Ā 

Let's talk real estate prices. Apparently, the kind of flat I want costs ten times as much as my grandmother's house (and garden and garage and additional buildings in the yard) might (in a best case scenario)Ā sell for. I mean... I mean... This is beyond me. This should be illegal... Oh and real estate agents are incompetent.Ā 

Yeah, I'd probably even enjoy it if I weren't so damn tired all the time.

That's kinda ridicolous.

54 minutes ago, The Legend of Cora said:

Let's not exaggerate, five...or maybe six accidents doesn't mean loads

Plus I meant accident prone as in hurting myself....breaking bones, you know.

I'm pretty good there!

5 or 6 car accidents is quite a lot!!, I'd not lend you my car!!.

Archived