TTTNE CDLXV - To boldly go where no thread has gone before.

Jon's Queen Consort

On 25 July 2016 at 9:50 AM, Buckwheat said:

Pah! You can keep your measly kingdom, by my gracious permission while I move on to more important things. :devil:

Yes good, give in to your desire for power and take your rightful place at my side, #buckapprentice.

37 minutes ago, The BlackBear said:

Your feeble grammar is no match for the power of the Dark Side.

Not cool. Not everyone have english as their first language, but we try to communicate. Laughing at people because they make mistakes and trying being a grammar nazi is so 2010. :P:)

45 minutes ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

Not cool. Not everyone have english as their first language, but we try to communicate. Laughing at people because they make mistakes and trying being a grammar nazi is so 2010. :P:)

Of course, the Empire are basically space nazis.

Just in case you didn't get the joke:

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

Why do you even try? Either with or without an apprentice me and my fellow Jedi will win in the end. 

You mean like Order 66? :D, The Sith on an individual level are always stronger.

Also, I don't really think Buck would be a suitable apprentice, she likes flowers more than hop hops for starters.

2 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

You mean like Order 66? :D, The Sith on an individual level are always stronger.

Also, I don't really think Buck would be a suitable apprentice, she likes flowers more than hop hops for starters.

Soon you shall have a new apprentice, one much more powerful, and in possession of her own fearsome little hophop

3 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

Of course, the Empire are basically space nazis.

Just in case you didn't get the joke:

Reveal hidden contents

Ok now I feel silly. Sorry I didn't understood that it was a joke.

3 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Flowers are more scary than hop hops.

1 hour ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Soon you shall have a new apprentice, one much more powerful, and in possession of her own fearsome little hophop

I foresee a galaxy where hop hops rule supreme.

2 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

My hophop already rules the house. The pups daren't go near her

It's all part of my evil plan, obviously the Sith will still be in charge, but Stormtroopers shall be replaced by hop hops, far more effective and better shots too.

23 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

It's all part of my evil plan, obviously the Sith will still be in charge, but Stormtroopers shall be replaced by hop hops, far more effective and better shots too.

Against a redshirt a stormtrooper would had won. So that is something!

18 minutes ago, felice said:

I've read it!

Sweet, what'd you think?

Spoiler

I thought it was good once again, but it's just so short a book to wait a year for, the storylines have to be resolved just when they really start getting good. Pretty much every problem I've had with Saga
I liked the twist at the end. Vaughan makes you expect a death by mentioning death repeatedly, and then pulls a 180 when it's life we get instead of death with the reveal of Alana's pregnancy. Really want to know where that goes. Also I hope we haven't seen the last of Klara, she's my favorite character.
I thought Hazel's prison story was very well done, the Will's story didn't really go anywhere but it was fun. So, what were your thoughts?

Archived