Is everything north of the wall dead?

Raventhal

On 7/16/2016 at 5:30 PM, Raventhal said:

Is it safe to assume that everything north of the wall dead at this point?  I mean the horde of Others and wrights seems like they would have cleaned out everything by now.  

Well, plenty of things go into longer hibernation in the winters, or only come out during the day. I'd guess that a great many animals are still doing their thing, as for rangers and wildlings...I am with Mel on this one, any quest to rescue the Wildlings in Hardhome will end with all of them dead. I am assuming that 0 ships will make it back as well. Mel makes the odd mistake (like where the wildling attack will happen), but she's always right about things that are clear, eyeless rangers, girl on a dying horse, etc...she definitely won't be wrong about this either.

On 17.7.2016 at 2:30 AM, Raventhal said:

Is it safe to assume that everything north of the wall dead at this point?  I mean the horde of Others and wrights seems like they would have cleaned out everything by now.  

well, there is Bran left. + We don't know what Craster's sons would do to their mothers.

well north of the wall is a very very large place so i find it hard to believe that there really is no one alive north of the wall..

i believe there might still be wildings living deep in mountains... we havent visited the north yet and others despite having a huge army 

still arent enough to wipe out everyone or cover the whole north...

11 hours ago, Hodor's Aunt said:

well, there is Bran left. + We don't know what Craster's sons would do to their mothers.

others will take them and use them to multiply

add and use them to make there genetic pool larger

Archived