What are you listening to? Vol. XXII

DireWolfSpirit

7 hours ago, Triskan said:

Back around the time of the 2012 election in the US there was a meme of inserting lame-ass Mitt Romney into classic rock lyrics.  The best one was "I saw Mitt Romney drinking a pina colada at Trader Vick's.  His hair was perfect."  

LMAO excellent - ''his hair was perfect'' is my second fave line in the song after ''little old lady got mutilated late last night'' who knows what that says about me :lol::o

For at least a week, now, I've have had a lot of fun listening to Battle Beast, specifically their albums Battle Beast and Unholy Saviour. I've also listened a bit to their recently released album on youtube, but I got the other two on Amazon. 

2 minutes ago, Triskan said:

Never forget the critical follow-up to this line of "...but I'd love to meet his tailor."  

Any good werewolf of foggy Londontown knows in what poor taste it would be to rip out someone's lungs whilst poorly dressed.

I miss that guy. Kind of a one of a kind Singer/Songwriter/Performer. Gonna crank up Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner right now...

Had the pleasure to see Joe Bonamassa perform last night. Absolute brilliant show. So much passion and energy. Oh, and guitar... Lots and lots of guitar... Good blues and got to enjoy it with my dad whom had a great time as well. 

31 minutes ago, Isis said:

I need that. *goes to Spotify*

Also have belatedly discovered The Decembrists. Honestly, I am about 15-20 years behind the curve when it comes to music these days.

Yes it's all on Spotify and so lovely sounding and my boss played it in work (he usually has such shit taste in music lol but yesterday we had some awesome stuff on, all new albums of course) and I was smiling so much the whole day. 

Archived