Fantasy Football 2016

Whiskeyjack

Looks like its time to start things up again.  Will be running 3-4 leagues this year. 

Westeros A - expanded roster, auction - probably going to be by invite again, since a few of the league members asked me to keep it going

Westeros B and C - expanded roster, likely one auction and one snake draft

Maybe a 4th league for another snake draft - not sure yet

Also, we have Experts and Thunderdome (though most of those teams are taken), and I'm sure other people will be running other leagues as well.

Last year, there was a request to drop the first come, first serve approach and instead have a sign up period.  So lets go with that.  Signups for my leagues are open from now until Friday, August 5th.  If you want to join, please post here or send me a PM.  Make sure to let me know how many leagues you want to play in, and if you prefer auction or snake draft. 

I'll divide things up evenly so everyone gets the same number of leagues (with extra spots distributed randomly among those interested).  If the leagues don't fill in that time period, then I'll extend the signups further, and if we still don't get enough people then ultimately can just cut a league if necessary.  But hopefully that won't be an issue.

1 hour ago, Howdyphillip said:

Count me in...

I will also be starting my sign ups for leagues on the 1st of august. A new addition league will be Westeros Defense which will be all defensive players and scoring.

That defense league sounds awesome.

I will take a spot on a snake draft league. I have never done one here but have done RL leagues. Do you use a secondary source for league management and drafting, like Yahoo or something?

@Howdyphillip if you have trouble getting enough bodies I would take a spot on the defense league. Leave me as an alternate now as I would like to be in just one league.

Archived