Fantasy Football 2016

Whiskeyjack

I need some advice for one of my money league championships. I need to start 2WR, 2RB, and flex. I have D.Johnson, Howard, Stewart, Montgomery, Jordy, and Edelman. Right now I have Edelman on the bench but he's playing the worthless jets secondary. Thoughts?

Well, normally I don't like to give FF advice unless it is to annoy Groz, but I'll jump in.

In a championship, I'd avoid doubling up on a team so I'd choose between Jordy and Montgomery.  Assuming Montgomery is WR eligible, I'd go that way. 

I'd bench Jordy, tough as that is.  Erring on the side of RB over WR during the weather time of the year is always a good choice and with Monty, you have a chance to play four.

On 12/20/2016 at 6:09 PM, JJ Lannister said:

Here are the championship games so far. Bronn has a chance for automatic re-entry into Experts with a win in Dynasty and Jaime and Mudguard are the surviving Experts with a chance to block spots. Pyro and myself both have 2 chances to win a league, but we both can't because we play each other in D. Anything else I missed let me know. 

Westeros A:  JJ Lannister vs. Jaime
Westeros B:  Dunknegg vs. Manhole
Westeros C:  Mudguard vs. Mcbigski
Westeros D:  JJ Lannister vs. Pyro

Thunderdome: Mya vs. Boiled Leather

Dynasty: Bronn vs. Makaha

Open: Mudguard vs. Pyro

Defense: Trebla vs. Lord Dracarys

Outlaw: TBD

So, for purposes of determining who qualifies for the 3 openings in Expert, here are the winners of the leagues I was in:

Westeros C: Mudguard

Open: Pyro

Pyro probably gets an invite, depending on how many other winners there are and how we end up weighting the leagues.

League Champions

Experts - Groz
Westeros A - JJ Lannister
Westeros B - Dunknegg
Westeros C - Mudguard
Westeros D - JJ Lannister
Open - Pyro
Thunderdome - Mya

Not sure who won Outlaw, Dynasty, or Defense.

Congrats to everyone who took home titles this year.  :cheers:

13 minutes ago, Whiskeyjack said:

League Champions

Experts - Groz
Westeros A - JJ Lannister
Westeros B - Dunknegg
Westeros C - Mudguard
Westeros D - JJ Lannister
Open - Pyro
Thunderdome - Mya

Not sure who won Outlaw, Dynasty, or Defense.

Congrats to everyone who took home titles this year.  :cheers:

Congrats all! Special congrats to Groz for winning Experts and to JJ for taking two wins!

Archived