Sansa: A passion for Killing. The New "psycho"?

a black swan

I must admit as a Sansa fan that I'm very disappointed what Sophie has said about Sansa. I don't know if she is just making things up or if she really knows what she's talking about or if she's ever read the books even, but this Sansa she is talking about is nothing like the Sansa I have followed in the books. Even in the TV show. If this power hungry Sansa is true in the show, then I've been completely wrong and apparently don't understand anything what I'm watching. I can't believe she is implying that Sansa is still with Littlefinger. That's crazy. After all she's been through and there is even a scene where she confronts littlefinger and blames him for all her suffering. I would think rekindling their friendship is the last thing she wants. And she only asked his help because she had no other option to win their home back with Jon. Her brother who promised to protect her and keep her safe. And now I'm supposed to believe that Sansa doesn't care about Jon and could betray him for power. That's crap. Sansa has never desired power and only wants to get back home. She is Ned's daugter she would never  go against her own family. Starks are the "good" family they stick together. But according to Sophie being finally safe in Winterfell is not enough for Sansa, now she has her eyes on the Iron Throne?! I don't think Sophie is serious, she can't be. I think she is just making her own speculations of what could happen next.

You seems to forget what GRRM always said about Sansa: she's not a reliable teller. Sophie Turner is PAID to be Sansa.

But:

1) she's the only witness of LF's murdering of the Lady of the Vale, Lysa.

2) she is sold to the Boltons and she openly said to LF he's either a fool or her enemy.

3) She says: Only a fool would trust Littlefinger.

I really do not believe she wants him on the IT, she is playing her own game with him and the game has a name: Vendetta.

Sophie is just stirring the pot.  I'm sure the cast occasionally discusses what they can say that will screw with the fans. 

"Ha ha, I told the fans that Sansa hates Jon and wants to jump LF's bones.  Then they went BONKERS!  Ha ha "

2 hours ago, Lurid Jester said:

Sophie is just stirring the pot.  I'm sure the cast occasionally discusses what they can say that will screw with the fans. 

"Ha ha, I told the fans that Sansa hates Jon and wants to jump LF's bones.  Then they went BONKERS!  Ha ha "

can you please provide the link. must be funny as hell.

No way, Sansa is a princess, she is a lady, she would never do things we´d frown upon like thinking she´s better than her bastard brother, or picking the smart EVIL MAN WHO HAS TO DIE over the dumb CLEAR HERO OF ALL THE STORIES EVER, JON SNOW TARGARYEN, WOHOOO, GO JON!

Archived