Most unintelligent character in the series?

FacelessDude

6 minutes ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

Blame her for what?

utter :bs:. Joff had two Regents , Ned by Robert's will and Cersei. Even  in TWOIAF we see how regency works. Aegon III had many regents until the age of 16 same with Jaehaerys I who had his mother as his regent until his 16th birthday.

Well that is your opinion which is proved to be utterly biased. You may have your opinion but GRRM himself has told us that when somone has a regent he cannot do whaetever he wants.

I just love how you defend someone who orders the death of children when on the same time you make excuse about her actions blaming her young age. You want so much to absolve her of her crimes that it’s just hilarious. So if 12 years old are to blame why 13 years old cannot be blamed and treated like an adult?

Funny, I remember Joffrey having Ned executed against Cersei's will. He certainly did what he wanted in that instance. 

24 minutes ago, Nictarion said:

Funny, I remember Joffrey having Ned executed against Cersei's will. He certainly did what he wanted in that instance. 

And he is just one of the examples. Do you remember how Aegon III had the power to do what he wanted only after his 16 birthday? So I am going to ask again; So if 12 years old are to blame why 13 years old cannot be blamed and cannot be treated like an adult?

6 hours ago, dariopatke said:

Jorah had it coming, he wasn't cooperative. And I didn't I would prefer being slave of Yezzan than peasant under Ned, I listed some I think treat theor people worse than some slavers. Well yes, but unless you become a knight of someone guard it isn't pretty life either, they usually sleep on ground, eat cheap,... They can rarely compete with highborn in fighting because of cadtle training (there arent many people like Dunc), as a slave he cant do much either, but master can give him freedom when he dies. That is thebiggest problem with children in slavery, I agree there. 

You lose choice in your life. That's a big thing for me. I can't even imagine to be sold as a slave. 

4 hours ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

Blame her for what?

utter :bs:. Joff had two Regents , Ned by Robert's will and Cersei. Even  in TWOIAF we see how regency works. Aegon III had many regents until the age of 16 same with Jaehaerys I who had his mother as his regent until his 16th birthday.

Well that is your opinion which is proved to be utterly biased. You may have your opinion but GRRM himself has told us that when somone has a regent he cannot do whaetever he wants.

I just love how you defend someone who orders the death of children when on the same time you make excuse about her actions blaming her young age. You want so much to absolve her of her crimes that it’s just hilarious. So if 12 years old are to blame why 13 years old cannot be blamed and treated like an adult?

WTF where did I used age to absolve Dany for anything? Dany should take the full responsibility for what happened in Astapor and she tries hard not to repeat it in Meereen. So are the teenage slavers is responsible for their flesh trade. Nothing more nothing less. And it's funny you calling people biased. Disagree with your headcanon you call people biased. That seems to be your game.

3 minutes ago, khal drogon said:

WTF where did I used age to absolve Dany for anything? Dany should take the full responsibility for what happened in Astapor and she tries hard not to repeat it in Meereen. So are the teenage slavers is responsible for their flesh trade. Nothing more nothing less. And it's funny you calling people biased. Disagree with your headcanon you call people biased. That seems to be your game.

So she is to blame for mass murdering those 12, maybe even younger, years old. If the 12 years old deserved to die for that why Dany in GoT had to be saved when she clearly and willingly was conspiring against the Westerosi King? Also I have proved you from the text how even Kings had regent till their 16th birthday. So your notion that 12 years old could had done whatever they wanted is bs.

1 minute ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

So she is to blame for mass murdering those 12, maybe even younger, years old. If the 12 years old deserved to die for that why Dany in GoT had to be saved when she clearly and willingly was conspiring against the Westerosi King?

Okay this "deserve to die" thing is not a black and white thing in this series. It depends on who you actually sympathize with. She may be someone who deserve to die from a slaver POV. Except I don't have an ounce of sympathy for that side.

Just now, khal drogon said:

Okay this "deserve to die" thing is not a black and white thing in this series. It depends on who you actually sympathize with. She may be someone who deserve to die from a slaver POV. Except I don't have an ounce of sympathy for that side.

So if some has to die or not is based on your opinion? Ok got it! But you still hadn't answered me; why it is ok for a 12 years old to die but Dany, who was older, in GoT and was actively and willingly was conspiring to attack Westeros has to be saved?

4 hours ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

So if some has to die or not is based on your opinion? Ok got it! But you still hadn't answered me; why it is ok for a 12 years old to die but Dany, who was older, in GoT and was actively and willingly was conspiring to attack Westeros has to be saved?

It depends on your opinion. 

Just now, khal drogon said:

It depends on your opinion. 

No it doesn't. It's a clear question. You either believe that 12 years old or even younger have to die because according to you had power over their family business which means that older Dany had to die for willingly and actively was conspiring to attack Westeros or you believe that they were all of them children and they should had been left alive.

Also you have no idea if their regents had allowed them to actually have any power on what happen. You just assume that because they were the head of their Houses they had the power to do what they wanted.

11 hours ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

No it doesn't. It's a clear question. You either believe that 12 years old or even younger have to die because according to you had power over their family business which means that older Dany had to die for willingly and actively was conspiring to attack Westeros or you believe that they were all of them children and they should had been left alive.

Also you have no idea if their regents had allowed them to actually have any power on what happen. You just assume that because they were the head of their Houses they had the power to do what they wanted.

I have already answered your question. My view is it depends on who you sympathise with. 

But if you are looking at a neutal unbiased POV then probably no one deserve to die. If Dany willingly trying to attack is a crime you can very well add Robert, Stannis, Robb, Ned, Tywin to that list because they willingly tried to attack for whichever reason. These are also people who made war for whatever reasons. If context doesn't matter and sympathies doesn't matter and we have to judge on actions alone then probably everyone deserves to die.

5 hours ago, khal drogon said:

I have already answered your question. My view is it depends on who you sympathise with. 

So your sympathy about children depends from their surname? Ok. I sympathise more that those 12 years onld and even younger who died because of Dany's megalomania, narcissism, arrogance, ignorance, sociopathy and stupidity.

3 hours ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

So your sympathy about children depends from their surname? Ok. I sympathise more that those 12 years onld and even younger who died because of Dany's megalomania, narcissism, arrogance, ignorance, sociopathy and stupidity.

Clearly you don't see my point. Anyway not gonna argue further. Wanna believe that believe it. 

Archived