Val is screwed.

TheDemonicStark

3 hours ago, TheDemonicStark said:

Allister Throne? Really? Out of everyone, he would welcome Jon's death. Provided he still lives.

Plus, who knows Bowen Marsh helped kill Jon Snow, or even if he was in charge? He might have been a pawn for someone else. We'll have to wait and see.

Alliser Thorne may not be Jon's #1 fan, but he's an authoritarian martinet and would regard mutiny as punishable by death. We see what happened to Janos Slynt for gross insubordination. The Watch is  military organization and has strict rules.

2 hours ago, Light a wight tonight said:

Alliser Thorne may not be Jon's #1 fan, but he's an authoritarian martinet and would regard mutiny as punishable by death. We see what happened to Janos Slynt for gross insubordination. The Watch is  military organization and has strict rules.

Unless, of course, he orchestrating the mutiny.. ;)

6 hours ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

What Tywin has to do with Val?

I was responding to Light a Wight about Marsh selling out to Tywin. Tywin is long dead by the time this is all going down.

As for the topic, Val is one of the few there with little to worry about for her safety. A giant just ripped a guy apart when he tried to steal her. And even if you get past Wun Wun, she's already kicked the ass of several men who tried to take her. She'll be fine.

1 minute ago, Noelle Snow said:

I was responding to Light a Wight about Marsh selling out to Tywin. Tywin is long dead by the time this is all going down.

As for the topic, Val is one of the few there with little to worry about for her safety. A giant just ripped a guy apart when he tried to steal her. And even if you get past Wun Wun, she's already kicked the ass of several men who tried to take her. She'll be fine.

seriously when I saw this I couldn't help but think "She's got Wun Wun she's fine" (especially if Wun Wun has armor and a weapon)

Archived