Olenna's threat to Littlefinger

Jan Michael Mil

Last time Olenna and LF talked, she said that should her house fall, she would have no second thoughts about spilling the beans about LF and his hand on the murder of then King Joffrey. Now that her house is basically extinct till she dies herself, will she spill the beans? Will this even have an effect considering LF is pro himself+Sansa and psuedo-pro the North. And after she's spilled the beans, will LF's other secrets be revealed along with it? LF's time is very close. I think he'll die like Margaery, trying to play the long game(Marg) as usual but instead lost to someone who was playing the short game(Cersei). Marg obviously had plans after Cersei loses her trial.

I think she's focused on vengence against Cersei. Not sure what ratting LF out would accomplish for her right now except possibly exposing her own part in the plot. If she was about to be crushed by franken-mountain maybe, but otherwise i think she'd be mart to keep her mouth shut. I could be wrong. 

4 hours ago, Jan Michael Mil said:

Last time Olenna and LF talked, she said that should her house fall, she would have no second thoughts about spilling the beans about LF and his hand on the murder of then King Joffrey. Now that her house is basically extinct till she dies herself, will she spill the beans? Will this even have an effect considering LF is pro himself+Sansa and psuedo-pro the North. And after she's spilled the beans, will LF's other secrets be revealed along with it? LF's time is very close. I think he'll die like Margaery, trying to play the long game(Marg) as usual but instead lost to someone who was playing the short game(Cersei). Marg obviously had plans after Cersei loses her trial.

What is the point? Olenna is at open war with KL and Cersei right now.  LF has nothing to do with the whole mess - since he was out of KL from the moment of Cersei's imprisonment. Frankly speaking, this is the one crazy thing he had no hand in and is completely neutral. At this point with Olenna he is back at step one, since all of their plots and previous conspiracy are wiped clean by Cersei's little explosion..

I can see LF visiting Olenna and trying to plot with her to topple Cersei and then going to Cersei and plotting with her using his LF teleporter to go from Highgarden (from new pics of season 7 locations it will be there) to KL.

Archived