Sweet Robin and Balish

Highly unlikely.

I know some people believe Robin may be Littlefinger's child, and perhaps that is true. But, I don't think we've seen anything that indicates LF loves him.

What we have seen is LF and his calculated push for power. He knows that without Lysa, whoever holds Robin holds the Vale. He is most likely cultivating a relationship with Robin in order to solidify his power in the Vale. I think his plan could be, if he marries Sansa to Harry the Heir, to get rid of Robin and count on Sansa. 

• 4 months later...
On 26/07/2016 at 0:58 AM, Golden Royce said:

Does Lf actually love SR 

I don't believe so, but possibly a small amount in a twisted way. I agree with ravenous readers post that he loves himself, and will do anything in his abilities to get himself seated on the Iron Throne. I also feel that he isnt really 'Team Sansa' she's just a consolation prize/cover, but has been doing Cersei's dirty work for years albeit indirectly (Jon Arryn/Lysa, Harrenhall, getting Boltons out of Winterfell etc)

I watched this scene (explained below) the other day and I believe that Sickly Sweetrobin and Sansa will join up for Littlefingers end.

In the scene where Sansa has just built the snow Winterfell at the Eyrie. 
Sweetrobin comes along and he says something along the lines of when he becomes Lord of the Eyrie, he will be able to send anyone he likes through the moon door.
Sansa asks or mentions about if he'd do it for her one day.
Sweetrobin then agrees that he could probably do that for her considering she is his cousin and they're meant to help each other.

The smile on Sansa's face looks like she's got someone in mind already!

Does anyone else think she will eventually tell Sweetrobin about Petyr's hand in killing both his parents and hers, also how he forced her marriage to Ramsay and what's happened to her? 

I'd love to see this happen.
MAKE THE BAD MAN FLY!

• 1 month later...
On 8/2/2016 at 8:19 AM, Sambo Shaw said:

Highly unlikely.

I know some people believe Robin may be Littlefinger's child, and perhaps that is true. But, I don't think we've seen anything that indicates LF loves him.

What we have seen is LF and his calculated push for power. He knows that without Lysa, whoever holds Robin holds the Vale. He is most likely cultivating a relationship with Robin in order to solidify his power in the Vale. I think his plan could be, if he marries Sansa to Harry the Heir, to get rid of Robin and count on Sansa. 

If you look through the Alayne/Sansa chapters you can see that he is being sedated with dangerously high amounts of sweetmilk. Radio Westeros did a section on this exact thing in one of their episodes on Littlefinger. 

• 3 months later...

As said above, Little Finger loves Little Finger. The only person he has ever shown genuine affection too is Catlyn, and that was before she broke his heart and Brandon broke his ribs. Lets look at LF's track record.(MAJOR SPOILER WARNING)

- Betrayed Ned Stark

- Orchestrated the onset of the War of the Five Kings.

- Told Lysa to poison Jon Arryn.

- Pushed Lysa out Moon Door.

- Has a spy network almost as impressive as Varys.

- Has payed Lyn Corbray with gold and little boys to be his spy.

- Is approaching statutory rape with Sansa

He doesn't see Sweet Robin as an adorable, helpless, and innocent little bundle of joy(quite frankly, no one likes that brat). And killing him at the right time would certainly benefit Little Finger. I fully believe Little Finger will cause(or attempt to cause) Sweet Robin's death for personal gain. 

Archived