Sansa sitting on the iron throne?

Jellofish

Little finger is obviously up to something perhaps already putting a plan in action to overthrow Cersei. What if the prophecy with Maggy the Frog that suggests a younger more beautiful person should take over, suggested that Sansa and not Daenerys were to inherit the throne?

If she did i think it would be out of character, but going by the last few episodes she has been out of character so it is possible, but she never striked me as someone that wanted to be a ruler, just a princess that longed to be loved by her prince charming, but again she has been showing signs of wanting more which came out of nowhere in the last few episodes and irked me a little bit because she was one of the few amongst all the people plotting to take the throne that was just trying to survive.

For me, not possible, I think LF will eventually die, my prediction for future story of Sansa is that Daenerys is the younger more beautiful queen, but after her meeting with Jon, Tyrion will remarry Sansa, Daenerys will give the keys of Westeros to Tyrion (the hand of the queen) to rule temporarily and go to fight the NK and the WW, unfortunately Jon and dany will die in that war which make Tyrion the king and Sansa effectively the queen of Westeros 

Another darker version of the same prediction :

Daenerys will make Sansa the temporary queen, and then she will go fight the WW with Jon and Tyrion, those three will die and Sansa will be effectively the queen

I could see Sansa as the younger more beautiful queen, if Cersei can somehow defeat Dany. That would set up Sansa vs. Cersei. I actually think that scenario would be way more interesting than Dany using her magic words "Dracarys" and winning Westeros.  I am kind of suspicious that Dany will never sit the Iron Throne because of her House of the Undying vision. However, Dany appears to be unstoppable right now (boring).

I doubt Sansa will get the throne. My money is on Cersei being the last ruler to literally sit on the IT because I feel like before Dany can even enter the throne room that place will be completely ruined.

When Dany is walking through the red keep in the house of the undying that throne room is clearly been torn to shreds. Most likely from wildfire or dragon fire. My money is on dragon fire as I feel like wildfire exploding under the red keep would cause the whole red keep to collapse like the sept did while dragon fire will put giant holes in the keep but won't totally demolish it.

The destruction of the throne room could be from WWs too who knows there was snow falling as well. Kings Landing (or the red keep anyways) will end up a ruin like Summerhall imo.

From now on, every minute, second in the next one or two seasons that LF is still alive, the more rediculous this show will be. Sansa, unless she marries Jon (her cousin) and he becomes Queen while she, Sansa is still alive will never be the Queen of Westeros. I doubt that marriage will happen by the way, even though a year ago, I thought it would. No, there are 13 episodes left, a little over one full Season and there is much to happen. Expect LF and probably Sansa both to die in Season 7. As for LF 's death, the Hound is headed North and knows everything that Sansa has not figured out or found out about regarding Ned's downfall in KL, as if him selling her as a sex slave to the Boltons to be raped was not enough to kill him already.

vision at house undying is a huge foreshadowing that dany will never sit the iron throne and become ruler of seven kingdom. she will get very close to it but due to some reason she will go north and die... sansa taking every thing can be a possibility..

on the other hand dany is queen of meereen. as mirri maz duur said the stallion who mounts the world will burn cities to the ground.. so if dany burn KL to ground she is kinda fulfilling the prophecy.. but as a queen of meereen not as a queen of 7 kingdom..

I think Sansa's arc in the show and also the books will be to play into Littlefinger's fantasy that one day when he is "worthy" she'll marry him and they'll rule together.  She might do it quite convincingly - with the audience believing she intends to turn on Jon / marry LF.  Think of Margaery last season - some watchers were legit worried that she had been brainwashed by the High Sparrow, and she certainly was playing at a high level and at least had him partially fooled.  

In the end she will take everything from LF at the moment he thinks he's about to have it all.  Really I do think that Sansa has been set up for vengeance against Littlefinger for betraying Ned to be her major series arc.

Only possible way I could see Sansa actually on IT would be married to Tyrion and that's a massive longshot that involves Tyrion being a legitimized bastard of Aerys and also the death of both Jon and Daenerys and also Sansa and Tyrion deciding to recommit to marriage with each other.  So yeah it's not too likely.

13 minutes ago, dancinglion said:

sansa out playing LF?? :lmao:.. come on seriously ??

Her fans on this board seem to think that Sansa is not the foolish young gril that all the evidence points to. But rather is this devious mastermind who is just playing the role of victim. I have a theory where she betrays him and orders Brienne to kill him, but I don't think for a minute she is capable of out thinking someone who has been doing this his whole life.

9 hours ago, Knight's King said:

I'm 100% positive it'll be Dany. She might have have the North but I doubt that too.

The funny thing about her being Warden of the north is that no one can purpose a viable theory.

- If Jon dies that will be a very catastrophic situation in which the white Walkers will probably overrun all of the Northern defenses so there is no kingdom for her to rule.  Remember she is no warrior......The people will want a warrior to lead their defense.

-If Jon marries Danny he is still the warden/king whatever you want to call him. Matter fact he would literally be King of the seven realms.....

-We don't actually have a precedent of women rising to power in this show without killing their way to the top. I 100% believe that if it were Rickion Stark sitting next to Jon and not Sansa they would have made Rickon king and not Jon. They choose him because she is a girl.

-If she kills Jon again worth the Northern men being all honor or death.....I can't see how the Northern houses would support her.

Archived