Jon Snow's potential love interests.

TheDemonicStark

13 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

Nothing, no logic whatsoever. Just wishful thinking with zero support or evidence in the text. In other words... Not. Gonna. Happen. 

This. The more absurd and outrageous, b/c hey, "if it happens, I was the only person who brought it up". Once more: Not. Gonna. Happen. 

I have dibs on Jon & Penny!

57 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

Nothing, no logic whatsoever. Just wishful thinking with zero support or evidence in the text. In other words... Not. Gonna. Happen. 

This. The more absurd and outrageous, b/c hey, "if it happens, I was the only person who brought it up". Once more: Not. Gonna. Happen. 

I am so looking forward to Jon x Jeyne being confirmed.

Why all the hostility exactly?

46 minutes ago, Bear Claw said:

If I recall correctly, he seemed disenchanted with Val due to her comments/feelings regarding Shireen. I felt like he lost respect for her. It was a side of her he hadn't seen before (something like that).

I like you. Which shipping do you support?

7 minutes ago, TheDemonicStark said:

I am so looking forward to Jon x Jeyne being confirmed.

Why all the hostility exactly?

No hostility whatsoever, you misunderstood me. Not that I'm surprised by that at all. I'll rephrase it: none of the things you propose, like Jon + Jeyne Poole, are supported by the text. You never provide any evidence, you just say it will happen because... reasons? It doesn't work like that, sorry. You have theories? Great. Present them and back them up properly, I'd love to read them and discuss. 

27 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

No hostility whatsoever, you misunderstood me. Not that I'm surprised by that at all. I'll rephrase it: none of the things you propose, like Jon + Jeyne Poole, are supported by the text. You never provide any evidence, you just say it will happen because... reasons? It doesn't work like that, sorry. You have theories? Great. Present them and back them up properly, I'd love to read them and discuss. 

I based it off personalities involved. Jeyne is just heavily traumatised, and will fall in love with Jon if he comes back from the dead.

34 minutes ago, TheDemonicStark said:

I love sarcasm.

Uh...Is that sarcasm? Because if it is, it would be illogical for you to be using it, If it's not, I'm glad I could help brighten your day. :)

But OK, serious question. What do you mean by

3 hours ago, TheDemonicStark said:

I did the math and work myself

You've made the assertion that Jon/Jeyne is likely to happen because it is the most logical conclusion. But what is this based on, you have not provided a single piece of evidence to support this. You claim you've done the work, so where is it? Please show me something, anything, that would even slightly hint at this happening. Show me one quote from the text that would back you up on this. Honestly, this is the most illogical ship I've seen on this forum, and that's saying a lot. 

15 minutes ago, TheDemonicStark said:

I based it off personalities involved. Jeyne is just heavily traumatised, and will fall in love with Jon if he comes back from the dead.

As I said, that's not a theory, it's just wishful thinking. 

44 minutes ago, OuttaOldtown said:

All that hair, it would be a surprise. I'll go the opposite and say Jon + Lord Varys..

I'm putting my money on Jon/LSH. They never got along, but now they have something in common to bond over that nobody else would understand. logically this would help them to smooth over their past discrepancies, and provide a solid foundation to build a loving relationship on. Not to mention quite the shocking trope inversion. The un-dead never get to fall in love and have a happy ending.

2 minutes ago, Darkstream said:

I'm putting my money on Jon/LSH. They never got along, but now they have something in common to bond over that nobody else would understand. logically this would help them to smooth over their past discrepancies, and provide a solid foundation to build a loving relationship on. Not to mention quite the shocking trope inversion. The un-dead never get to fall in love and have a happy ending.

It makes a lot more sense than Jon + Jeyne Poole. And I am absolutely not being sarcastic. 

I don't think Meera canbbe considered as Jon's love interest; at least not romantically. But if anyone has clues from the text to support it I'd like tonread them. Meera is a strong woman; but many women from this world are.

and Bran is the one in love with Meera. She should decide in a future who she wants.

10 minutes ago, Darkstream said:

7 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

It makes a lot more sense than Jon + Jeyne Poole. And I am absolutely not being sarcastic. 

Disqualified for making sense! 

4 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:

I don't think Meera canbbe considered as Jon's love interest; at least not romantically. But if anyone has clues from the text to support it I'd like tonread them. Meera is a strong woman; but many women from this world are.

and Bran is the one in love with Meera. She should decide in a future who she wants.

This has to do with the outline, so I will spoiler it: (not really evidence, but maybe some support?)

Spoiler

In the letter/outline, Bran has some issues/conflict with Jon. If Jon has a romance with Meera, that would create conflict.

6 minutes ago, Bear Claw said:

This has to do with the outline, so I will spoiler it: (not really evidence, but maybe some support?)

Hide contents

In the letter/outline, Bran has some issues/conflict with Jon. If Jon has a romance with Meera, that would create conflict.

Spoiler

I see your point, but I am referring to clues from the real text. But good catch.

Anyway, In the letter the conflict is about Jon, as the Watch, not being able to help them because technically they can't help their families, as they are only Brothers of the Watch.

It has nothing to do with love conflict.

7 minutes ago, Bear Claw said:

Reveal hidden contents

Martin said recently that the outline was just something the publishers wanted, and he said he "made shit up" or words to that effect. @The Fattest Leech can probably clear any doubts you might have about this, since she heard it from the horse's mouth at BaltiCon. 

But the fact that the outline can't be used to predict outcomes should be clear to readers; the story being told is not the same at all.  

Archived