Sansa: Why not the Dreadfort?

House_Tony_Stark

The OP is pretty silly, in my opinion. The show tends to put characters and plotlines together, not separate them. Now that Sansa and Jon are together, we're just waiting for the other Starks to join them. My guess is Bran in Season 7, Arya in Season 8.

Also, the 'learning period' is, essentially, over. These were seasons 4-6. It's time for action!

8 hours ago, ADanceWithCats said:

The OP is pretty silly, in my opinion. The show tends to put characters and plotlines together, not separate them. Now that Sansa and Jon are together, we're just waiting for the other Starks to join them. My guess is Bran in Season 7, Arya in Season 8.

Also, the 'learning period' is, essentially, over. These were seasons 4-6. It's time for action!

Taking time out of our day to go to a computer, log into a message board, and discuss a show that is not real is also silly. But that's not stopping us :P

• 1 month later...

I prefer Winterfell to be ruled by a Lord or Lady Stark (ned stark true heir) which is sansa atm and bran if he ever came home. 

Jon could rule as KITN from somewhere else. There's Last Hearth, Karhold and Dreadfort. Jon and Sansa might want to obliterate or at least stay away from Dreadfort but there's still two other options for Jon's to chose. The closer to CB the better.

Archived