Little curiosity regarding Littlefinger´s accent

NutBurz

I never managed to understand what he was going for there, although I don´t dislike it like some articles I found on google just now.

Then yesterday I was watching some episodes of Lost when I stumbled upon a 2 minutes character by Robert Patrick. In episode 16 of the first season of Lost, called Outlaws, about 6 minutes in Sawyer has a flashback in which he meets a rather unconventional character named Hibbs, who (Lost spoilers here) 

Spoiler

uses Sawyer to kill someone who owes Hibbs money, by tricking him into believing the man was his (long hated) father.

And there it was. It has a little southern-american to it i´d say, but the entonation and even the way Robert Patrick moves his head and looks at people is very very much like Littlefinger.

12 hours ago, NutBurz said:

I never managed to understand what he was going for there, although I don´t dislike it like some articles I found on google just now.

Then yesterday I was watching some episodes of Lost when I stumbled upon a 2 minutes character by Robert Patrick. In episode 16 of the first season of Lost, called Outlaws, about 6 minutes in Sawyer has a flashback in which he meets a rather unconventional character named Hibbs, who (Lost spoilers here) 

Reveal hidden contents

uses Sawyer to kill someone who owes Hibbs money, by tricking him into believing the man was his (long hated) father.

And there it was. It has a little southern-american to it i´d say, but the entonation and even the way Robert Patrick moves his head and looks at people is very very much like Littlefinger.

The best explanation I heard with LF accent is that he uses one when discussing with people he are is interacting the game with and the other is to be of a more personal manner.  So mainly with Cat, Sansa, and Lysa he be using his personal voice and the other accent when he speaks with everyone else.

Archived