Stannis death - Jons resurrection connection

Schteeke

I just got an idea and i dont know if it has any value whatsoever but ill vent it here.
Was Stannis death related to the resurrection of jon snow? "only death can pay for life" and stannis had kingsblood in him which would be a sacrifice (a sacrifice by the red woman, leading him into a battle he can not win) of great magnitude

kinda off topic.... the death paying for life was the many gods thing yeah ? and when arya took a life not on the list i remember she got a telling off for it as it wasn't the life on the list that the gods wanted.

What about the 3 names arya gave, those wouldn't had been lifes that could be taken by him ?

Yes I know it is related to the many-faced god religion, but "only death can pay for life" has been a theme for many religions, such as the previously mentioned dragon birth by dany, and also events like sansas direwolf Lady being killed which woke bran from his coma, among other events

Good question. I also want to bring up, when Jon was a baby, he was going to die from the pox...Cat prayed to the old gods to save his life making promises she did not keep. She believed this cursed her family...maybe it also put a protection shield on Jon?

Archived