MLB 2016: Win for Vin

Myshkin

12 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

WOOT! And I'm sorry to say that if the Giants win tonight, I'm a Dodger's fan for the next 5 games. I've never seen a Giants/Dodgers NLCS. That has to happen in my lifetime. May as well be this postseason.

The Yankees/Red Sox ALCS was always really exciting.  And seeing as this is an even year I like the Giants chances. 

22 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

WOOT! And I'm sorry to say that if the Giants win tonight, I'm a Dodger's fan for the next 5 games. I've never seen a Giants/Dodgers NLCS. That has to happen in my lifetime. May as well be this postseason.

This getting all weird and squicky.

Just now, kairparavel said:

This getting all weird and squicky.

My motives are selfish and it's extremely temporary. And it will only come to pass if my Giants are victorious tonight. If they lose it's GO NATS!

Just now, Arch-MaesterPhilip said:

Fuck the odds, when have they ever gone into the postseason as the favorite in the last 8 years?

True, true. They do seem to live a charmed life coming in off the wildcard.

3 hours ago, Jaxom 1974 said:

As a Cubs fan, I think...think...I'd rather see the Cubs play the Mets...

You definitely should.  After the Dodgers failed to knock them out over the weekend, my expectation is that the Gigantes are headed back to the World Series.

God, I hope I'm wrong.

31 minutes ago, Tyrion Lannister said:

You definitely should.  After the Dodgers failed to knock them out over the weekend, my expectation is that the Gigantes are headed back to the World Series.

God, I hope I'm wrong.

You're wrong.  No worries.

Everyone has bad hair days. What matters right now is that we give Noah the emotional support he needs. If the Giants win this game because you made him feel self-conscious with your hair based attacks neither me nor MC will ever forgive you.

Thor vs Bumgarner has certainly lived up to the hype tonight. Based on the combination of experience and being an even numbered year, I have the Giants winning this one. Plus, I think they have a legit shot at breaking the hearts of millions of Cubs fans (I'm a White Sox fan, btw).

Archived