MLB 2016: Win for Vin

Myshkin

11 hours ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

So it has finally come to pass. The dreaded Dodgers pull even with my beloved Giants just in time for the dog days. Meh. 

It's an even year, Mr. Kershaw is hurt and Man-Bear Puig's meltdown is almost complete...you guys should just stop toying with them already.

9 hours ago, Ghjhero said:

Tonight was the game from hell. Red Sox bullpen gave away an easy win and to cap it off Ortiz had to be helped off the field after fouling a ball off his right shin. Sooo not good

The Red Sox bullpen has done the unthinkable: they make me miss Franklin Morales. I can't watch any more multi-run leads get shit away in the sixth or seventh inning.

At least Ortiz hasn't broken anything...

9 hours ago, DanteGabriel said:

The Red Sox bullpen has done the unthinkable: they make me miss Franklin Morales. I can't watch any more multi-run leads get shit away in the sixth or seventh inning.

At least Ortiz hasn't broken anything...

Praise the Lord! He's even in the lineup! It looked 15 Day DL bad at least last night.

3 hours ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Astros and Twins Rained Out on Umbrella Night...

http://scores.espn.com/mlb/recap?gameId=360810109

/The Metrodome and Astrodome both point and laugh from the grave.

Astrodome isn't even at rest. She's in a weird purgatory slowly crumbling into decay just waiting for nights like last to take her revenge!

Austin's was a Yankee Stadium special, but Judge really got into his. I was just wondering if we would see any youngsters before september because of the A-Rod release. Also, you know it must be a good day when even Hicks is getting in good at-bats

22 hours ago, Ramsay Blow said:

Gardner robs a homer: http://m.mlb.com/news/article/196815082/brett-gardner-makes-great-catch-to-rob-homer/

Also, I went to a Yankee-Blue Jay game last week(CC pitched and loss) and I was shocked to see how many Toronto fans there were. I missed it when you Canadians didn't care about baseball.

I saw them play the Jays last and I swear the Jays bought an entire section. They were pretty obnoxious until someone shouted out that the Leafs suck. 

Archived