The Annual Howdyphillip Self Congratulatory Thread, and Happy Birthday to Mr. X and Aemon Stark too !!!

Howdyphillip

Vanity, vanity, vanity !!! A little vanity for you... a little vanity for you... a little vanity for you... and a whole heaping pile of vanity for me.

Another cycle has gone by where the sun has circled around me, and I am one year older, smarter, wiser, and yes, better looking. When I first got here to the board, I used to be somewhat sad on the day of my birth because no one recognized this awesome accomplishment by starting a thread and showering me with praise and affection. I have since come to realize that because I am just so damn awesome, it isn't right for anyone else to get the glory of starting my happy birthday thread and have been doing it myself. Here is my birthday song for this year. It is an oldie, but a goodie...

In all seriousness, I have ran into the best corner of the internet when I came across this site and just wanted all of you to know how important you are to me. I'm so glad that I havee run into a place where people tolerate me.

How could I have missed this, most congratulatory of threads. I'm upset Phillip won't be attending the con, though, so my congratulations have been rendered tepid because of this. You know I love ya!

Happy birthday to the Maester of shirts and a most solid all around gentleman, Mr. X. I'm looking forward to seeing you again and getting some Pokemon Go action.

Archived