Characters I am sad never met.

TheDemonicStark

Tywin and Stannis would be a good one for sure.

Tyrion and Stannis.  I feel this would be even better than Stannis and Tywin because they are both so similar and yet neither of them would admit it.

Any combination of Mance, Daario, and Oberyn would probably be pretty interesting.  Which one can out-story the others?

Euron and Ramsay.  Who dies first?  My money is on Ramsay.

Eddard and Daenerys.  I think this meeting might force Danny to give up her brother's narrative about the war of the usurper.

Doran and Wyman.  I feel like these two have the best monologues about their plans and passions to bring down their enemies.  Would be interesting to have them lay all their cards on the table and see where they go from there.

Cersei and Davos.  Cersei really needs a Davos, but she would probably have him killed.

Dany and her Dad, he would had been so happy to see that at last one of his children looked like him both inside and outside. He would had been so proud!

Rhaegar and Jon in order for Jon refusing to see Rhaegar as his father and refuse to be a pawn at his delucional game.

6 hours ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

Rhaegar and Jon in order for Jon refusing to see Rhaegar as his father and refuse to be a pawn at his delucional game.

My Jon would not denounce My Rhaegar as his father, GRRM would never do this to me and don't put it out in the universe. Let me have have this. 

11 minutes ago, The Wolves said:

My Jon would not denounce My Rhaegar as his father, GRRM would never do this to me and don't put it out in the universe. Let me have have this. 

It doesn't matter, Jon and Rhaegar are evil warmongers anyway. 

50 minutes ago, The Wolves said:

:lmao: I loved it!

I can imagine how it would happened "What the eff dude? You mean that you are my father? That is just disgusting! Mad King is my grandfather? Bowen kill me now!"

38 minutes ago, John Doe said:

Jon and Rhaegar are evil warmongers anyway

Why you say that for my Jon? :crying:

On 8/21/2016 at 11:17 PM, Jon's Queen Consort said:

:lmao: I loved it!

I can imagine how it would happened "What the eff dude? You mean that you are my father? That is just disgusting! Mad King is my grandfather? Bowen kill me now!"

That will make me happy.

So Jon has to be the song of Ice and Fire and balance between both. But disgusted by his father who gave the "fire" part? Very nice.

I would have liked to see Tywin, Robb and Stannis meet in a situation where they have no choice but to work together against a common enemy, say Aegon for example. As far as I can recall, none of these three ever met the other two and I think the dynamic would be interesting.

Archived