3) Riverrun Cobra Kai - 58-41
4) Coldwater Behemoths - 57-42
5) The Night's Ponies - 46-53
6) Dreadfort Direwolves - 45-54
6) Greywater Greenseers - 45-54
8) Harlaw Scythes - 44-55
9) Eyrie Mavericks - 42-57
10) Dreadfort TraderApes - 21-78

Bronn is not going to go quietly into the good night. Him getting the top power ranking this week means things are insanely tight in the Jaxoming race. Two of Jace, Mudguard, POTN and Bronn are going to be Jaxomed and only 2 games separate all 4. POTN's the only 6-5 team of the four, and on a 5 game win streak, so he has the best route to safety regardless of power ranking.

But for Jace, Mudguard and Bronn every last point will matter over the final two weeks. 

7 hours ago, Whiskeyjack said:

Big matchup with Mya this week for first place.

Kind of funny that we're at the top, given that neither of us actually has the best team.

I pretty much have this written off as an L. Hahahaha

11 hours ago, Whiskeyjack said:

Big matchup with Mya this week for first place.

Kind of funny that we're at the top, given that neither of us actually has the best team.

Well I have 2 losses because I am stupid.  1 I forgot about the Thursday night game until 2 minutes after it started (and had thought I edited my lineup already) and the other I thought I made the changes on my phone and must not have hit submit.

But I had a really bad week this week.

I have an etiquette question, if I may. 

We may not know whether Andrew Luck will play until the Vikings game is already started. Is it within the bounds of the league for me to declare a conditional starter?

What I mean, exactly:

Minnesota plays at 9:30 (am), Indy plays at 5:30 (pm). Can I start Sam Bradford if Luck's status is still unknown with the specific understanding that if Luck plays, I want Luck to start in Bradford's place? Regardless of how either performs? I only ask because of the unusual circumstances of the thanksgiving schedule. I've had a commissioner in a different league do something similar before for another player.

If it's no good, I have no complaint. Just felt the need to ask, given the gravity of my situation.

3 hours ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

We may not know whether Andrew Luck will play until the Vikings game is already started. Is it within the bounds of the league for me to declare a conditional starter?

What I mean, exactly:

Minnesota plays at 9:30 (am), Indy plays at 5:30 (pm). Can I start Sam Bradford if Luck's status is still unknown with the specific understanding that if Luck plays, I want Luck to start in Bradford's place? Regardless of how either performs? I only ask because of the unusual circumstances of the thanksgiving schedule. I've had a commissioner in a different league do something similar before for another player.

If it's no good, I have no complaint. Just felt the need to ask, given the gravity of my situation.

Everything seems to point to him being out - 

RW:

Andrew Luck (concussion) didn't practice Tuesday.

The Colts are holding off on officially declaring Luck out for Thursday night's game against the Steelers, but he's not going to play. Scott Tolzien will get the start, ruining what would have been a perfectly-good Thanksgiving nightcap

The situation is similar to if you have someone Doubtful for MNF and your 'backup' on TNF :/ It sucks. 

4 hours ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

What I mean, exactly:

Unfortunately, its not allowed. 

If it was, then it would be used a lot - could have similar situations based on Thursday games, London games, Monday night games.  Makes things too difficult.

But yeah, like Week said, looks like he's unlikely to play.

16 hours ago, Mya Stone said:

I pretty much have this written off as an L. Hahahaha

If there was a reverse mushing championship, I think you'd win every year.

12 hours ago, grozeng said:

Well I have 2 losses because I am stupid.  1 I forgot about the Thursday night game until 2 minutes after it started (and had thought I edited my lineup already) and the other I thought I made the changes on my phone and must not have hit submit.

But I had a really bad week this week.

If there was a grozing championship, I think you'd win every year.

I am just so stupid.  The amount of times I think I have made a change and then go back and see I did not do it or it did not go through is ridiculous.

That one week where Devonta Adams went off I was talking to someone during the game and commenting how that his performance was winning my week in a league.  Then I look to see he was on my bench.  That's one of the reasons I stopped doing fantasy sports for a while.  I just don't have time to be as diligent as I was in the past and find myself making too many stupid mistakes.  Thankfully there is no money involved or I would really be pissed at myself.

On 11/23/2016 at 0:23 PM, Whiskeyjack said:

If there was a reverse mushing championship, I think you'd win every year.

If there was a grozing championship, I think you'd win every year.

Eh. This is what happens when I work all thanksgiving weekend and forget to set my lineup on Wednesday. 

Archived