Choose to forgive one

Skahaz mo Kandaq

1. Roose did it because he wanted power.

2. Rape is unforgivable, fuck you Ramsay.

3. Walder did it for the sake of his House and his honor.

4. Read #2. Fuck you Gregor.

5. No. Just no. You don't get to hate a baby and come out clean. 

So yeah, if I absolutely had to forgive one of them, it'd probably be Walder Frey. Huh. 

Out of these choices? Walder Frey defiantly...

1. Roose - Killed Robb for power, and power alone.

2. Do i even need to go into detail with Ramsay?

3. Walder - did it for the honor of his house. Rob also slighted him as well by marrying Jeyne.

4. Gregor Clegane - and "forgive" in the same sentence are you insane?

5. Cersei - Fucks her brother, has her husband killed, orders the slaughter of her husband's bastards, unfairly hates a baby because her mother died giving birth to him, seriously I see no silver lining here lol

1 hour ago, Adam_Up_Bxtch said:

Out of these choices? Walder Frey defiantly...

1. Roose - Killed Robb for power, and power alone.

2. Do i even need to go into detail with Ramsay?

3. Walder - did it for the honor of his house. Rob also slighted him as well by marrying Jeyne.

4. Gregor Clegane - and "forgive" in the same sentence are you insane?

5. Cersei - Fucks her brother, has her husband killed, orders the slaughter of her husband's bastards, unfairly hates a baby because her mother died giving birth to him, seriously I see no silver lining here lol

Does that make Catelyn "a little more hateable"? :D

19 minutes ago, WilliamWesterosiWallace said:

Does that make Catelyn "a little more hateable"? :D

I am not a Cat fan but I actually understood her resentment for Jon, he was the constant reminder that her husband cheated on her, should she have been as cold with him as she was? No, but she was nowhere near as cold as Cersei and Tywin are towards Tyrion. Cersei's hatred for Tyrion is very uncalled for and she says it stems through her mother's death and the Maggy the Frog prophecy. All of these are farces of course as she just really dislikes Tyrion because of his deformity, same with Tywin, and both use Joanna's death as a conduit to further justify their hatred/dislike towards him. Jaime did see past his brother's deformity and the two were always close because of it, and Jaime did not blame him for Joanna's death. If Joanna had died giving birth to Tyrion and he wasn't a dwarf, I think Tywin would still be pissed that his wife died, but he wouldn't have as burning of a hatred/resentment towards Tyrion.

At least this is how I see it at any rate.

2 hours ago, house of dayne said:

i think of all of them, roose has the most redeemable qualities..i could imagine him as an excellent if somewhat brutal ruler whereas the others seem stupid

Roose ain't that smart either. He stupidly put this whole house in danger of extinction.  

33 minutes ago, The Wolves said:

Roose ain't that smart either. He stupidly put this whole house in danger of extinction.  

Pretty much every time a noble does that he risks that happening.

Though I do think it was incredibly dumb having Ramsay legitimized. Ramsay no longer needs Roose around to give him power as he is officially a Bolton while the major reason I see Lady Dustin's faction turning against Roose is the realization that Ramsay is his official heir and he is clearly a Psychopath who enjoys the suffering of others.

As for who I'd forgive, probably Walder. It would have been Cersei but then she had more than a few innocent children executed.

16 minutes ago, thelittledragonthatcould said:

Pretty much every time a noble does that he risks that happening.

Though I do think it was incredibly dumb having Ramsay legitimized. Ramsay no longer needs Roose around to give him power as he is officially a Bolton while the major reason I see Lady Dustin's faction turning against Roose is the realization that Ramsay is his official heir and he is clearly a Psychopath who enjoys the suffering of others.

As for who I'd forgive, probably Walder. It would have been Cersei but then she had more than a few innocent children executed.

I get what you're saying it's just that I don't see what Ramsey gained from his betrayal in the long run. 

He wasn't even going to get to rule the North, Tyrion and Sansa if everything worked out liked Tywin planned would have taken over in the long run. Tywin didn't even give Ramsey/House Bolton a real Stark and they know it. And he could have easily gotten another bride(probably a Royce because Yohn has daughters and he already has an established relationship with the Royces)then a Frey. 

Yet what he got now is the last of his house surrounded by people who hate them inside and outside the castle. Plus you're right Ramsey is now legitimized and does not need him, so he and his unborn son(who he says Ramsy will kill)is in danger of being killed plus Ramsey who no one will follow will die after them. It's just a stupid situation all around that benefitted no one.

1 minute ago, Lord Fauntleroy said:

I'm going against the grain here and saying Roose. His is the only one not done with malice or cruelty.

Frey violated guest right, which you need to remember is a heavy sin in their world. 

Roose slaughtered his own country men for no reason. And no he didn't do it because he was looking out for him and his house Roose did it cause he's cruel and evil. 

Archived