Will we see Gendry again (in GOT)?

Aerys Blackfyre

4 hours ago, Ruhail said:

He'll probably get stabbed and die within ten minutes of screentime.

No no no.  You see, he went into a rainstorm, and his rowboat filled up with water and sank.  Just when he thought all was lost, a little blue fish showed up singing "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming."  Despite claiming to not know how in earlier seasons, he will start swimming determinedly away from the camera as the scene ends. 

Then, at the end of the season, he will suddenly climb out of a well at whatever castle Arya is at.  Romance restored!

Just now, JonSnow4President said:

No no no.  You see, he went into a rainstorm, and his rowboat filled up with water and sank.  Just when he thought all was lost, a little blue fish showed up singing "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming."  Despite claiming to not know how in earlier seasons, he will start swimming determinedly away from the camera as the scene ends. 

Then, at the end of the season, he will suddenly climb out of a well at whatever castle Arya is at.  Romance restored!

So NOW we get Patchface! Sheesh, as if that is important to the story :rolleyes:

It will be like Casablanca. Gendry is at the Inn at the Crossroads. He's been thinking about Arya. If only I'd said she would be my lady, not just m'lady. If only... And then she walks in.

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.

5 hours ago, Ruhail said:

He'll probably get stabbed and die within ten minutes of screentime.

That would probably make me stop watching the show! But we have to be prepared because it could happen. There are some precedents

33 minutes ago, Le Cygne said:

It will be like Casablanca. Gendry is at the Inn at the Crossroads. He's been thinking about Arya. If only I'd said she would be my lady, not just m'lady. If only... And then she walks in.

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.

I'd love it  if there was an scene in the Inn with them! Casting calls mentioned a merchant in an Inn, so it's very likely something will happen there.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/19/2016 at 11:14 PM, lakin1013 said:

There is a spoiler on Watchers on the Wall today, indicating that Gendry has in fact been spotted on set.

http://watchersonthewall.com/filming-barrika-begins-main-characters-collide/#more-73824

Yes, the images from current filming are very spoilery and frankly I would love to see a number of major players who are currently on opposite sides meet up

Archived