Quoter's broken- typing backwards- is it the liveb?

The Fattest Leech

I keep having this issue where I try to quote someone, then I do the quick double (triple) enter to break up their quote so that I can reply to each section, but when I do, my typed responses are typing in backwards. It's kinda funny and really odd, but I don't think other posters keep mirrors handy to be able to read my responses back to them. :dunno:

Thanks,

TF Leech

Yeah, it's been doing this for ages. You can generally work around by typing something, highlighting it and deleting it, after which your typing should go back to normal.

Alternatively, I find the better way to quote in these circumstances is to highlight the section in the person's original post, and make use of the 'quote this' popup that should appear.

6 minutes ago, mormont said:

Yeah, it's been doing this for ages. You can generally work around by typing something, highlighting it and deleting it, after which your typing should go back to normal.

Alternatively, I find the better way to quote in these circumstances is to highlight the section in the person's original post, and make use of the 'quote this' popup that should appear.

Ok. Thanks. I had never seen it happen for me until recently and got a good laugh, but I will try one of those methods you mentioned. 

Thanks again :cheers:

Archived