The wolf the lion and the rat

Guest jasonothegreat
5 hours ago, Starkdirewolf said:

In aWoIaF Page 319, the north and beyond the wall, Is there any reason why we see what appears to be a wolf trapping a rat underneath a lannister helm? Also in the bottom left of the picture there seems to be a small rat/mouse door

There is no page 319??? when I counted out from the last numbered page it was the Ironthrone King Timeline. then I checked 219 and it was Highgarden... Then I checked 119 and it was the blockade of Harrenhal... Where is this picture??? I have no memory of it! I'm curious now

16 hours ago, jasonothegreat said:

There is no page 319??? when I counted out from the last numbered page it was the Ironthrone King Timeline. then I checked 219 and it was Highgarden... Then I checked 119 and it was the blockade of Harrenhal... Where is this picture??? I have no memory of it! I'm curious now

My bad i was looking at a digital version. Ok so its the map of the north and beyond the wall. 

Guest jasonothegreat
20 hours ago, Starkdirewolf said:

My bad i was looking at a digital version. Ok so its the map of the north and beyond the wall. 

That is actually a very interesting detail. Perhaps it could be a reference to the Freys, they are often described to have rat like faces, So it could be that The Wolf (The Starks) had captured the lannister helm in a form of victory, but little did they know working right under their noses was the Freys, who unbenknownst to the Wolves were now protected by the Lannister helm and they couldn't root it out... My personal thought on it. Don't know much on the Mouse door though

The rat is Bloodraven. The wolf is Bran/Summer. Summer is going to rip BR apart. Why it is a Lannister helm I do not know, I will try and figure out. I think it will be something to do with BR's second life, killing BR's human form will not end him or his plan, his second life must be killed too, which I believe will be a rat, or more likely many rats.

I was of the thought that Westeros is shaped like a giant ice dragon. And dead. Essos looks like the body, torn apart from the torso. Torrhen's Square is the eye, the God's eye is the heart, the Bite is like that: a giant bite in the dragon's neck and the finger seems to implicate that someone or something grabbed the beast and took a large chunk o' meat. The Trident is like blood veins. Valyria in Essos is the shattered claw.

Archived