What do you guys think of Sansa and Sophie?

Ser Meryn Frey

Do you think Sansa will betray Jon? http://wikiofthrones.com/3316/sansa-stark-might-betray-jon-snow-game-of-thrones-season-7/ 
They have on proof of it what so ever, but I feel it might actually happen. I would be sincerely sad if it did. Really sad.

And what do you guys think about Sophie's comment that Littlefinger would be an able ruler of the Seven Kingdoms? Did she like forget that he betrayed and got Sansa's father murdered?

Maybe yes ,maybe no, Sansa's story is very unpredictable, if Sansa betrays Jon then she's dead, she can't withstand the plot armour of a Mary Sue like Jon Snow

But my idea about the upcoming season is that she will not stay in Winterfell and she will not betray Jon, her story is politics oriented, I can't see why Sansa must stay in Winterfell because the the war on WW and the NK are not her story (it's the story of Jon), there are no magical elements in her character, Ms Turner always commented about the fact that LF is the best ruler which is true, he's the best player, but the iron throne is in King's landing and not in Winterfell, so she will go to KL with Baelish, LF story is not finished yet and the man is full of surprises and he can do it, when the story is done with LF character, his betrayal will be revealed and he will die.

Don't be sad and don't be afraid of the story :P

Sansa: I think we are being led to believe that she might betray Jon / the North.  And, it might seem that she will based on the first half of Season 7 - but in the end she will betray Littlefinger, not Jon.  

Sophie Turner: Is a fine young actress who has a sense of humor, and is a bit of a troll.  I wouldn't put much stock into what she says w.r.t predicting the plot.  Especially because after the "Jon is dead" stuff, we know that D&D are not above instructing their actors to lie for them.  

Nah i don't see it at all, she has safety and family in Jon and with LF she has neither with the added uncertainty of if and when he will turn on her if there is something to gain from it.

She's just teasing, she has probably read people mentioning her betrayal of Jon and is stirring the pot.

I think she will lead LF on, then when the moment is right and she has managed to get the vale away from him turn on him.

4 hours ago, A spoon of knife and fork said:

Sansa: I think we are being led to believe that she might betray Jon / the North.  And, it might seem that she will based on the first half of Season 7 - but in the end she will betray Littlefinger, not Jon.  

Sophie Turner: Is a fine young actress who has a sense of humor, and is a bit of a troll.  I wouldn't put much stock into what she says w.r.t predicting the plot.  Especially because after the "Jon is dead" stuff, we know that D&D are not above instructing their actors to lie for them.  

What she thinks is just speculation, they don't know the scripts yet.

and I agree she likes joking a lot......the one truth and two lies game was an example of that. At the end it turnt out to be a fake game (unintentionally or not) but those who were waiting for LSH were a bit pissed off.

I believed Sophie wanting LF to be on the Iron Throne is just her opinion.

I doubt Sansa will betray Jon. If any case, the path with a Sansa vs Jon will be a red harring as like many of you stated, it looks like Sansa will betray Jon, but she will end up going against LF eventually,

Reminds me of a quote, "In order to fool your foes, you must fool your allies."

Sansa on the show is a plot device. She acts a certain way depending on what episode of the season we're on.

Sophie Turner, is probably the current weakest actor on GoT. Yes more than Harrington and Clarke. She seems to come off very dumb (as a box of rocks as it were) compared to the other actors like IHW for example and not understand a thing about her character. I think shes more wrong/confused than d&d are. 

43 minutes ago, Ruhail said:

Sansa on the show is a plot device. She acts a certain way depending on what episode of the season we're on.

Sophie Turner, is probably the current weakest actor on GoT. Yes more than Harrington and Clarke. She seems to come off very dumb (as a box of rocks as it were) compared to the other actors like IHW for example and not understand a thing about her character. I think shes more wrong/confused than d&d are. 

Oh so we've sank so low that we're insulting the actors' intelligence now? Glad to see we're keeping it classy 

There was nothing on the show to suggest a betrayal.(A look at the end???) The talk of betrayal is something the show people hinted at outside of the show. I really think it is a complete misdirection, and I will tell you why. They will not ever give us spoilers. They don't even bother to tell us the episode titles until the last minute. Why would they ever give us even a hint of what was to come?? Answer: They wouldn't.  Believe what you want, but I am completely confident that whatever they are saying is far from what is going to happen next year. 

I honestly don't think that Sansa will betray Jon. I have difficulty comprehending how that there even has any ground. She started out just wanting to be a Princess/Queen. That notion was not hers to even begin with. She knew she would be betrothed to Geoffery before it was even her choice.

She will never see her side with Littlefinger. What befell her by Ramsey was the result of Littlefingers scheming. I see her playing Littlefinger beter than he ever played anyone.

She won't betray Jon. She needs him to defend the North from the Army of the Dead and The Whitewalkers so that she can become the Queen of Winterfell. She, like most of us realizes that Jon will die again. Without our her, Jon would have already died twice.

To add to that, she does not fear Jon. She has already learned to fear how Littlefinger would do to fulfill his plan. I think that she might use that and wrap him around he finger and then eliminate him. We saw what she did to Ramsey, with a smile. What do you think she would do the the man that 'knowingly' put her in that situation.

15 minutes ago, Bear Claw said:

There was nothing on the show to suggest a betrayal.(A look at the end???) The talk of betrayal is something the show people hinted at outside of the show. I really think it is a complete misdirection, and I will tell you why. They will not ever give us spoilers. They don't even bother to tell us the episode titles until the last minute. Why would they ever give us even a hint of what was to come?? Answer: They wouldn't.  Believe what you want, but I am completely confident that whatever they are saying is far from what is going to happen next year. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

IA complete misdirect. I agree 100%. Sansa wants vengeance for what befell her and her family. She never wanted the Iron Throne. With the mindest of a little girl wanting to be a Princess, and that being destroyed, she wants Justice, not the Iron Throne.

14 hours ago, A spoon of knife and fork said:

Good food for thought, but...the claim that "Jon is dead" was not a lie.  Jon was dead.

Now, if anyone in the know said "...and he's never coming back," that would have been untrue, and maybe you're referring to something like that, I suppose.. Personally, I didn't hear anyone claim that, but maybe I missed it, seriously (I certainly don't claim to have heard everything everybody said on the subject over the last year).

6 hours ago, Cron said:

Good food for thought, but...the claim that "Jon is dead" was not a lie.  Jon was dead.

Now, if anyone in the know said "...and he's never coming back," that would have been untrue, and maybe you're referring to something like that, I suppose.. Personally, I didn't hear anyone claim that, but maybe I missed it, seriously (I certainly don't claim to have heard everything everybody said on the subject over the last year).

No, they did say that.  Plenty of similar statements.  When asked that several cast and crew either agreed or said "as far as I know".  

Mostly they didn't convince anyone that had read the books but there were a few times that the statements were so definitive that people would start freaking out that maybe he really was dead...

Archived