Pictionary game 32 Round 5 Describing You have until 21:00 18th Sept

Pebble thats Stubby

1 minute ago, Pebbles said:

So no probing me if Rocksniffer failed to send in his Picture before I left for the evening.

Oh and we are still missing One Picture.  Has anyone seen Lany around.  She now has a penelty of -10 points.

Nope, she did not post in TTTNE either. Maybe she is on fb, but I do not think I have seen any posts by her ... must be busy.

15 hours ago, Raisin(g) Bran 2 Greenseer said:

i received the nsfw chain without asking for it. I then declined.

Yes you did, but then you asked for that chain last week.  Only I could not send it to you because you had already seen it.

13 hours ago, rocksniffer said:

i think i have seen it...but it was quite tame...for me

:leer:

It was a tame NSFW chain, but you made it worse.

9 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I kind of tamed the NSFW chain. Somewhat.

Pebs also freaked me out by saying she thought of me at its creation. Based on what it was when I got it, yikes.

Well you will appreciate the topic behind the starting sentence.   It had mutated, but was recognisable.  Nothing to freak you out honestly.  I do expect at least a thumbs up when you read it though.

30 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

I think I had it in the beginning. I have no clue how it could be connected to you.

I might have had something to do with its creation.

Yes yes, where are our pictures?

Each word in that sentence was completely innocent.   but you did send me a PM that you where planning on interpreting each chain the most blush worthy way possible.  And the rest of the conversation lead me to believe you needed educating on certain issues.

My apologies. I didn't remember getting the PM and was waiting for a notification.

About the silly points, you might want to check your maths. If I got the PM at 1600 Thursday (local time), that would be a deadline of 1600 Sunday. Meaning the first twelve hours just passed 2 hours ago, so it is only -5 points. Of course I will still be at work at 1600 today, so then it will be -10 :P 

On 25/08/2016 at 11:32 PM, Pebbles said:

Bumping to get sign ups.

and to say we have enough people now for a mini game if the worst happens.  but we still have loads of room.

Oh and there will be scoring this game.

10 points for 1st, 9for 2nd, 8 for 3rd  ect.  0 points for 11th +

+ 3 points for every bonus description.  + 5 points for every bonus drawing.    -1 point for every rejected drawing.  -3 for every rejected sentence due to sentences really being paragraphs.    - 5 points for being late without giving advance notification. (penelty repeated every 12 hours until submission or sentence/drawing or replacement)

You have been warned!

16 minutes ago, Lany Freelove Cassandra said:

My apologies. I didn't remember getting the PM and was waiting for a notification.

About the silly points, you might want to check your maths. If I got the PM at 1600 Thursday (local time), that would be a deadline of 1600 Sunday. Meaning the first twelve hours just passed 2 hours ago, so it is only -5 points. Of course I will still be at work at 1600 today, so then it will be -10 :P 

My Maths is fine.     the first -5 points happens when the time limit runs out. (without prior notification)   then another -5 points every 12 hours your late.

Your right, the points are silly,   thats kinda the point of them.  silly fun.  If I felt anyone was actually taking them seriously I wouldn't use them cos then they stop being fun.

we can wait.    and there are bonus chains available for the rest (well most of you)

Stonned Heart / Deistiel                            +60points

Bucky                                                          +53 points   

Emmit                                                          +46 points

Helena                                                         +40 points

Raisin(g) Bran 2 Greenseer                       +32 points        

Titan/ManCat                                              +33 points

Lany                                                             +26 points

BlackBear              (away 8th - 11th)           +31 points     

Rocksniffer                                                   +16 points      ( includes -5 Points for lateness without notification.)

Replacements

Knight of Ashes

Bex

First of my Name                        9 points

Bonus chain Status

Bonus chain 1   - ready for final describe  (contains Adult content but a lot cleaner than previous rounds,has taken a disturbing twist but a truely awesome picture.  will only be sent if you request NSFW chain  - Only available for Lany or a replacement)

Bonus chain 2 -  Available to describe

Bonus chain 3  - Available to describe

Bonus chain 4   - Available to draw

Bonus chain 5  - Out for describing

Bonus chain 6 - -Out for drawing.

1 hour ago, Pebbles said:

Each word in that sentence was completely innocent.   but you did send me a PM that you where planning on interpreting each chain the most blush worthy way possible.  And the rest of the conversation lead me to believe you needed educating on certain issues.

I know I failed at my self-imposed challenge - I do not think I got any chain that I could interpret naughtily.

And yes, I feel sooooo much more educated now that I googled some things for that chain ... :lol:
I wonder what bonus 2 (the one apparently impossible) is like.

Can I have a drum roll please.

Chain 2    has been drawn.........

Yes thats the impossible one to draw, proving that drawing the impossible is what Pictionarian's do best.

It also means chain 2 is ready to describe.  All but one player may describe this wonderful awe-inspiring drawing.

Bonus chain 1   - ready for final describe  (contains Adult content but a lot cleaner than previous rounds,has taken a disturbing twist but a truely awesome picture.  will only be sent if you request NSFW chain  - Only available for Lany or a replacement)

Bonus chain 2  - being described

Bonus chain 3  - Available to (final) draw  (available for Helena, Lany, Rocksniffer, or a replacement)

Bonus chain 4   - Out for drawing.        (not yet in chain - Helena, Lany, Rocksniffer, TitanMancat or replacements)

Bonus chain 5  - Out for describing       (not yet in chain  Helena, Lany, TitanMancat, Blackbear, Bucky or replacements)

Bonus chain 6 - -Out for drawing.   (most people can do this one)

Bonus chain Status

Bonus chain 1   - Being described

Bonus chain 2  - being described

Bonus chain 3  - Available to (final) draw  (available for Helena, Lany, Rocksniffer, or a replacement)

Bonus chain 4   - Out for drawing.        (not yet in chain - Helena, Lany, Rocksniffer, TitanMancat or replacements)

Bonus chain 5  - Available to draw       (not yet in chain  Helena, Lany, TitanMancat, Blackbear, Bucky or replacements)

8 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Ehhhh ... what in seven hells is your avatar?

Also, do we get the regular describing round now?

Its a South African Buffalo   I think he? she?  is laughing at the formerally male buffalo just out of shot  (can see in the uncropped picture), that lost its tail and man parts to a lion the night before and seconds after I took that Pic was Mounted and humped by the dominant male buffalo from that herd.

You will get the next discribing round once Lany has been able to draw and send in her picture.  She is hoping to do it tonight when she gets home from work.   

Bonus chain Status

Bonus chain 1   - out for final describe

Bonus chain 2  - Available to draw  (most people can do this one)

Bonus chain 3  - Available to (final) describe  (available for Helena, Lany, or a replacement)

Bonus chain 5  -Out for drawing      (not yet in chain  Helena, Lany, Blackbear, Bucky or replacements)

You should all have a picture to describe.  I may have asked some of you to draw it. but hey I meant describe and you know it.

Some of you have been very quick and have already sent your descriptions.

Lany you got top points this round.  10 points.   and 2 for last round (unfortunately I have to also give you 15 points for the lateness without notification - I hate to do that but you can easily work out where you would be in the scores without the penalty points)

Just know we love you and send you massive hugs.

Will updtate the scores and bonus chain status now.

Bucky                                                         +61 points   

Stonned Heart / Deistiel                              +60points

Helena                                                        +49 points

Emmit                                                          +46 points    

Titan/ManCat                                              +41 points

BlackBear              (away 8th - 11th)           +39 points     

Raisin(g) Bran 2 Greenseer                        +37 points  

Rocksniffer                                                  +29 points      ( includes -5 Points for lateness without notification.)

Lany                                                           +23 points  (includes -15 points for lateness without notification)

Replacements

Knight of Ashes                         5 points

Bex

First of my Name                        9 points

Bonus chain Status

Bonus chain 1   -Finsihed

Bonus chain 2  -ready to describe  - (availble for Lany, Helena, RB2G, Bucky, Emmit, Destiny's Child)

Bonus chain 3  - Available to (final) describe  (available for Helena, Lany, or a replacement)

Bonus chain 4   - Available to (final) describe  (not yet in chain - Helena, Lany, Rocksniffer, TitanMancat or replacements)

Bonus chain 5  -  out for final describe

Bucky                                                         +64 points   

Stonned Heart / Deistiel                              +65 points

Helena                                                        +49 points

Emmit                                                          +52 points    

Titan/ManCat                                             +48 points

BlackBear              (away 8th - 11th)           +39 points     

Raisin(g) Bran 2 Greenseer                        +37 points  

Rocksniffer                                                  +29 points      ( includes -5 Points for lateness without notification.)

Lany                                                           +23 points  (includes -15 points for lateness without notification)

Replacements

Knight of Ashes                         5 points

Bex

First of my Name                        9 points

Bonus chain Status

Bonus chain 1   -Finsihed

Bonus chain 2  -out for describe  - (availble for Lany, Helena, RB2G, Bucky,  Destiny's Child)

Bonus chain 3  - Available to (final) describe  (available for Helena, Lany, or a replacement)

Bonus chain 4   - out for final describe

Bonus chain 5  -  Finished

Bonus chain 6 - -Out for drawing.   (most people can do this one)

Archived