Pictionary game 32 Round 5 Describing You have until 21:00 18th Sept

Pebble thats Stubby

1 hour ago, The BlackBear said:

Well not all disturbances surely?

:lmao:

well was going to say may your sleep be free from probes...but on second thought what a boring sleep that would be...so went with disturbances...such as someone/thing disturbing the probing... :leer:

:smoking:

Well when off to sleep I do like to be undisturbed and probeless.

I have all sentences that means I can show you the start/end sentences.

the big reveal with the full chains will be after I get home (and I need to stop of at the shops first)  expect them about 4-5pm

Start Sentences

Three church mice have a spirited discussion about cheeses.

Lemurs colonised Madagascar by raft.

Pebble is freaked out by something strange she gets in the post, and wonders who sent it.

The FBI investigates the disappearance of multiple sheep around Mereen.

After discovering her favourite another released his new book a few days earlier in the US, Pebble plots revenge by ensuing  the  Hamster on Donald Trump's head will be elected President.

Lany is very sad to realize her baby is nearly a man now

Jane thought Matt was dreamy until he picked his nose halfway through their first date.

A suspiciously blank page.

Harry Potter sneaks off to look up Cho Chang's holiday pictures on Facebook.

After escaping the slaughterhouse five sheep plot revenge on humanity with the help of the penguins from Madagascar.

True Buckeroo Pebbles kisses the sky and is heroically saved from a pack of Rabid Puppies after Chuck Tingles Raptor shares love.A bird in the hand is probably shitting (or pooping, if you prefer) on you.

Evil genius Blackbear's plot to destroy the New York stock exchange is accidentally foiled by incompetent North Korean Minions.

Alison, Helena, Cosima, Sarah and Krystal meet Felix in a bar, much to the surprise of Tatiana Maslany who didn't realise Orphan Black was shooting today

Godzilla is chasing butterfly's while the little dog is wonders why everyone is running in terror and screaming.

End Sentences

Some sheep see one of their number being slaughtered, so go to the Madagascar penguins and discuss getting rid of all the people and cities in the world, so a penguin on a wheelie chair hatches a plot for war.

An Indian mouse and an American mouse argue in front of a church as to which country is better 

At 8pm, a couple in formal dress are about to enjoy a fine dinner, however by 8:10, the man has talked enough shit that the woman is highly annoyed. 

While Mistress Pebbles cheerfully disciplines Rocksniffer with whip and electric cattle prod,  the geico from the geico commercials stealthily sneaks up behind her with a hypodermic needle with the apparent intent of drugging her and turning her into his bikini- wearing love toy.

A South African Monkey, Bull and Cat are sailing from the giant chefs hat,towards the white twiglet, as all know this is the route to the Provisional Ural Government.

Pebble (still in her Irish costume) hits Black Bear with a wrench just when he is about to blow up a city with the help of three minions.

Rocksniffer counterfeits Dali's melting clocks like a pro, but when it come to miniatures, what he sees in his minds eye - a beautiful green-eyed Dany Targaryen - is, in reality, just a crudely drawn stick figure.

Marge Simpson is sitting at her desk wondering what to write; she has written "I must write something" on many pages.

Sniffer, after having consumed certain herbal products, thinks a 100m tall Godzilla is better than a 1m tall Godzilla who sparkles with butterflies.

A mother once loved her baby boy, but now the mother can only think back to her days as a new mom while the teenage brat complains about money, car, booze, and canned cheese.

Harry Potter has sex with a prostitute, loses his sock and sulks when he has to work in Father Christmas' present factory alongside dwarves.

The pregnant lady in the purple dress is sad despite the bird singing on her arm.

Pebble panics when an undead postman delivers her a sealed letter.

The time has come for the Targaryen girl with the braided hair to break out her dragons and put a stop to the madness.

Pebble is sitting on a flying carpet and crying thinking of having a happy Christmas with a blond suited king.

The more observant among you will work out that this is more than 9 chains.  I've included the bonus chain start end sentences in the mix.

3 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Hey, that is evil! Bonus chains don't go here! :tantrum:

(And what's up with Madagascar.)

If I was truly evil I'd have mixed all sentences together and let you work out which are start sentences and which are end.

besides you have hours to figure this out.

Spoiler

Lany is very sad to realize her baby is nearly a man now. A mother once loved her baby boy, but now the mother can only think back to her days as a new mom while the teenage brat complains about money, car, booze, and canned cheese. I knew this sentence was so Lany! :commie:

Lemurs colonised Madagascar by raft. A South African Monkey, Bull and Cat are sailing from the giant chefs hat, towards the white twiglet, as all know this is the route to the Provisional Ural Government. But but but it was South Africa and Madagascar when I got this one, and I made that clear too!

Pebble is freaked out by something strange she gets in the post, and wonders who sent it. Pebble panics when an undead postman delivers her a sealed letter. Did you figure out who sent that package, Pebble?

A bird in the hand is probably shitting (or pooping, if you prefer) on you. The pregnant lady in the purple dress is sad despite the bird singing on her arm.

Three church mice have a spirited discussion about cheeses. An Indian mouse and an American mouse argue in front of a church as to which country is better.

Evil genius Blackbear's plot to destroy the New York stock exchange is accidentally foiled by incompetent North Korean Minions.  Pebble (still in her Irish costume) hits Black Bear with a wrench just when he is about to blow up a city with the help of three minions. Ooooooh, that was the North Korean flag? I knew it must signify something, but I could not find out which country it was.

Godzilla is chasing butterfly's while the little dog is wonders why everyone is running in terror and screaming. Sniffer, after having consumed certain herbal products, thinks a 100m tall Godzilla is better than a 1m tall Godzilla who sparkles with butterflies.

Jane thought Matt was dreamy until he picked his nose halfway through their first date. At 8pm, a couple in formal dress are about to enjoy a fine dinner, however by 8:10, the man has talked enough shit that the woman is highly annoyed. Who are Jane and Matt? :dunno:

After discovering her favourite another released his new book a few days earlier in the US, Pebble plots revenge by ensuing  the Hamster on Donald Trump's head will be elected President. Pebble is sitting on a flying carpet and crying thinking of having a happy Christmas with a blond suited king. That was Donald Trump, I swear!!!

True Buckeroo Pebbles kisses the sky and is heroically saved from a pack of Rabid Puppies after Chuck Tingles Raptor shares love. While Mistress Pebbles cheerfully disciplines Rocksniffer with whip and electric cattle prod,  the geico from the geico commercials stealthily sneaks up behind her with a hypodermic needle with the apparent intent of drugging her and turning her into his bikini- wearing love toy.

After escaping the slaughterhouse five sheep plot revenge on humanity with the help of the penguins from Madagascar. Some sheep see one of their number being slaughtered, so go to the Madagascar penguins and discuss getting rid of all the people and cities in the world, so a penguin on a wheelie chair hatches a plot for war. I reeeeeeally want to know where the penguins came from in this one.

Harry Potter sneaks off to look up Cho Chang's holiday pictures on Facebook.Harry Potter has sex with a prostitute, loses his sock and sulks when he has to work in Father Christmas' present factory alongside dwarves. Because obviously we mus have Harry Potter?

A suspiciously blank page. Marge Simpson is sitting at her desk wondering what to write; she has written "I must write something" on many pages.

The FBI investigates the disappearance of multiple sheep around Mereen. The time has come for the Targaryen girl with the braided hair to break out her dragons and put a stop to the madness.

Alison, Helena, Cosima, Sarah and Krystal meet Felix in a bar, much to the surprise of Tatiana Maslany who didn't realise Orphan Black was shooting today. Rocksniffer counterfeits Dali's melting clocks like a pro, but when it come to miniatures, what he sees in his minds eye - a beautiful green-eyed Dany Targaryen - is, in reality, just a crudely drawn stick figure.

Too many dead sheep. Too much Madagascar. The last three do not make any sense at all.

There's an extra end sentence and I can't work out where it goes, it wasn't the one I sent.

Spoiler

An Indian mouse and an American mouse argue in front of a church as to which country is better 

After escaping the slaughterhouse five sheep plot revenge on humanity with the help of the penguins from Madagascar.

Some sheep see one of their number being slaughtered, so go to the Madagascar penguins and discuss getting rid of all the people and cities in the world, so a penguin on a wheelie chair hatches a plot for war.

Marge Simpson is sitting at her desk wondering what to write; she has written "I must write something" on many pages.

Pebble is freaked out by something strange she gets in the post, and wonders who sent it.

Godzilla is chasing butterfly's while the little dog is wonders why everyone is running in terror and screaming.

Sniffer, after having consumed certain herbal products, thinks a 100m tall Godzilla is better than a 1m tall Godzilla who sparkles with butterflies.

While Mistress Pebbles cheerfully disciplines Rocksniffer with whip and electric cattle prod,  the geico from the geico commercials stealthily sneaks up behind her with a hypodermic needle with the apparent intent of drugging her and turning her into his bikini- wearing love toy.

Took a stab at this being a double, but really not sure.

After discovering her favourite another released his new book a few days earlier in the US, Pebble plots revenge by ensuing  the  Hamster on Donald Trump's head will be elected President.

Pebble is sitting on a flying carpet and crying thinking of having a happy Christmas with a blond suited king.

Evil genius Blackbear's plot to destroy the New York stock exchange is accidentally foiled by incompetent North Korean Minions.

Pebble (still in her Irish costume) hits Black Bear with a wrench just when he is about to blow up a city with the help of three minions.

A mother once loved her baby boy, but now the mother can only think back to her days as a new mom while the teenage brat complains about money, car, booze, and canned cheese.

Harry Potter has sex with a prostitute, loses his sock and sulks when he has to work in Father Christmas' present factory alongside dwarves.

True Buckeroo Pebbles kisses the sky and is heroically saved from a pack of Rabid Puppies after Chuck Tingles Raptor shares love.A bird in the hand is probably shitting (or pooping, if you prefer) on you.

The pregnant lady in the purple dress is sad despite the bird singing on her arm.

A South African Monkey, Bull and Cat are sailing from the giant chefs hat,towards the white twiglet, as all know this is the route to the Provisional Ural Government.

Jane thought Matt was dreamy until he picked his nose halfway through their first date.

At 8pm, a couple in formal dress are about to enjoy a fine dinner, however by 8:10, the man has talked enough shit that the woman is highly annoyed. 

The time has come for the Targaryen girl with the braided hair to break out her dragons and put a stop to the madness.

Why so many sheep?

Alison, Helena, Cosima, Sarah and Krystal meet Felix in a bar, much to the surprise of Tatiana Maslany who didn't realise Orphan Black was shooting today

Rocksniffer counterfeits Dali's melting clocks like a pro, but when it come to miniatures, what he sees in his minds eye - a beautiful green-eyed Dany Targaryen - is, in reality, just a crudely drawn stick figure.
This was just what I had left.

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

Hide contents

But but but it was South Africa and Madagascar when I got this one, and I made that clear too!

I didn't recognise the flag and that was the first one that popped up under red and green flags.

Hide contents

Ooooooh, that was the North Korean flag? I knew it must signify something, but I could not find out which country it was.

SEE‽

Hide contents

Because obviously we mus have Harry Potter?

I didn't go out of my way to crowbar him in, but the image of Harry Potter having a midlife crisis is inherently funny to me.

couldn't do it... I had an extra end sentence.

Spoiler

Start Sentences

End sentences

hey pebs...it looks to me like some of the sentences are combined...as in you for got to hit the enter key...

that is what is mucking up the number of entries...imo...i know this because my startng sentence is attached to another...

1 hour ago, rocksniffer said:

hey pebs...it looks to me like some of the sentences are combined...as in you for got to hit the enter key...

that is what is mucking up the number of entries...imo...i know this because my startng sentence is attached to another...

aaah, yess.  and your sentence kinda makes more sense now :wacko:

Spoiler

Start Sentences

End sentences

True Buckeroo Pebbles kisses the sky and is heroically saved from a pack of Rabid Puppies after Chuck Tingles Raptor shares love.

A bird in the hand is probably shitting (or pooping, if you prefer) on you.

Archived