Pictionary game 32 Round 5 Describing You have until 21:00 18th Sept

Pebble thats Stubby

1 hour ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Europe became Dany's hairdo because I made Europe the continent into Europe the band Europe. But I can't really draw so they all kind of look the same

How appropriate that you have me thinking of "The Final Countdown" on debate night.

Eta

On the bright side though, that song's lyric always cracks me up.

hahahahahahahhaa well i dig europe the band and that song...but the hairdo thing was all on me...i did think it was funny that one of the "hairdo" pics needed a shave but what the hell

great game y'all...i laughed til i leaked... :lmao:

as always fabulous hosting Pebs, my Queen! :bowdown:

:smoking:

3 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

I laughed inordinately hard at that. It also led to me realising I have more than one Europe song in my Itunes.

I was also far too amused by my peculiar twist. Hey, what can I say, if I don't laugh at my own jokes nobody else does. I'm easily amused.

2 hours ago, Knight of Ashes said:

How appropriate that you have me thinking of "The Final Countdown" on debate night.

Eta

On the bright side though, that song's lyric always cracks me up.

I was hoping at least one person would get a laugh out of the Europe swapping thing. 

6 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I was also far too amused by my peculiar twist. Hey, what can I say, if I don't laugh at my own jokes nobody else does. I'm easily amused.

I was hoping at least one person would get a laugh out of the Europe swapping thing. 

It was my big laugh for the night...or so I thought, until I saw the man who looks like a large cheese doodle on tv continually sniffling over his microphone. 

11 hours ago, Knight of Ashes said:

It was my big laugh for the night...or so I thought, until I saw the man who looks like a large cheese doodle on tv continually sniffling over his microphone. 

For a while i thought they had brought back Parks and Rec

On 9/26/2016 at 5:46 PM, rocksniffer said:

TMC...:lmao:

https://kidneys.win/pictionary/XXXII.1.jpg

in all seriousness...this is the best picture ...the perfect suspicious blank page...brilliant :cheers:

and i am pissed i was in the harry potter chain so early on...i had no chance of drawing my favorite character naked...but cheers again to TCM for being more tasteful yet cool than i would have been... :leer:

everyone did fantastic...i am honored to be the subject of so many portraits...and shout out to DC for making me so cool and handsome... ;)

:smoking:

Thank you! The suspicious page took a while to think of how to do, but then was so nice and easy to draw!

And Destiel's 'Sniffer portraits are so wonderful!

On 9/26/2016 at 9:10 PM, Buckwheat said:

+1 on excellence of dimension sucks and Elegant!Rocksniffer!

ALSO: Emmit, thank you for the adorable lemurs!

A little sad that the cute hamster got lost from Trump's head in that thread.

Amused about how the postman went from happy to zombie :D

2 hours ago, Pebbles said:

Thanks everyone for a great game.

So Helena,  You still worried that I though you would appreciate the Chuck Tingle starting sentence, now you read it?

Not at all! I guess that is because I posted in the Hugo thread? It's somewhat reassuring that it was only that and nothing more

About Harry. He is clearly being sucked into a computer, not another dimension. That is exactly the monitor I have in my office.

As for the lemurs. I Googled lemurs on a raft, found a cute picture, and traced it. I have absolutely no artistic talent.

2 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

I'm hesitantly putting myself forward to host, but I'd like to gauge opinion here first, so if you're interested give me an aye.

Also do you want to do themed/non-themed.

I am interested... in you hosting.

I always prefer non-themed.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/28/2016 at 0:24 AM, The BlackBear said:

I'm hesitantly putting myself forward to host, but I'd like to gauge opinion here first, so if you're interested give me an aye.

Also do you want to do themed/non-themed.

I/We am/are interested!

Optional prompty theme is good (so theme for people otherwise lacking in ideas).

Archived