Pictionary game 32 Round 5 Describing You have until 21:00 18th Sept

Pebble thats Stubby

So we cant post new Pictionary pictures on here. So why was there a time limit for what you can post. I'm also surprised how active this forum is. During the day I mean. Anyways so this idea is you just post pictures you drew and try to guess what it is. Thais an interesting idea for a forum game.

5 minutes ago, rocksniffer said:

just sniffing through for a new thread....i guess i will just chew up a few colored pencils and shit a rainbow while i wait...

You do that.

18 minutes ago, Wrl6199 said:

So we cant post new Pictionary pictures on here. So why was there a time limit for what you can post. I'm also surprised how active this forum is. During the day I mean. Anyways so this idea is you just post pictures you drew and try to guess what it is. Thais an interesting idea for a forum game.

You do that.

Hi, welcome to the Forum Games. :)

The version of pictionary we play here is a little bit different - there is one person organising the game and we all send our pictures to him in a private message, then the host posts them at the end of the game all at once. You can see the whole results of the last game here, and the complete rules of the game in the first post of the thread.

The problem we have now is that BlackBear volunteered to host, but has not been seen since, so we are waiting either for him to come back and tell us if he still wants to host, or for somebody else to volunteer to host and start a new thread.

When that happens, you are welcome to join, you do that by posting in the thread and messaging the host with the starting sentence. :)

2 hours ago, Wrl6199 said:

Oh alright tats interesting. can  i ask though why you dint just post them in the thread. Seems like it would be easier. 

Because the point of it is to be anonymous, whoever gets to describe the picture does not get to know who teh person who drew is. It makes it more interesting and the final revel much more fun.

11 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Because the point of it is to be anonymous, whoever gets to describe the picture does not get to know who teh person who drew is. It makes it more interesting and the final revel much more fun.

also because the next person gets sent the picture, they descibe it. then the next person draws the description.  if they knew what the previous picture / sentence was you would not get an evolving chain.

14 hours ago, Wrl6199 said:

You do that.

yes new guy... we are waiting, aand you must as well...

now to Bear... get right brother and post a new thread...my colored pencils are jonesing to draw...

:smoking:

10 hours ago, Pebbles said:

also because the next person gets sent the picture, they descibe it. then the next person draws the description.  if they knew what the previous picture / sentence was you would not get an evolving chain.

Yes. That. That is even more important than what I said. I knew I was forgetting something. Clever Pebble.

6 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Yes. That. That is even more important than what I said. I knew I was forgetting something. Clever Pebble.

*Preens.*

Ok folks,  I'm board of waiting for BB.  But I hosted the last game so will not host the next.

However I am going to start a bonus chain in this thread.

The next person that quotes this post gets sent my special bonus to draw.  then the next gets to describe and so on.   we will continue as such until there is a real person prepared to host a new game and start a thread.   at which point I will post the results of the bonus chain.

I may even start 2 if there is demand, so everyone who wants can have one drawing/ and one describe.

4 hours ago, Pebbles said:

*Preens.*

Ok folks,  I'm board of waiting for BB.  But I hosted the last game so will not host the next.

The next person that quotes this post gets sent my special bonus to draw.  then the next gets to describe and so on.   we will continue as such until there is a real person prepared to host a new game and start a thread.   at which point I will post the results of the bonus chain.

I may even start 2 if there is demand, so everyone who wants can have one drawing/ and one describe.

and boom...i am first...do i get to draw NSFW harry potter, dominatrix pebs and flowers blushing...

15 hours ago, Pebbles said:

*Preens.*

I'll play :D... I'm a bit frightened of what Sniffer may produce.

If BB can't run the new game anymore, I'd be up for giving running a game a try, if someone could give me a crash course in the behind-the-scenes stuff. I'm pretty sure I know everything I need to, but if people who've run a game before have come up with handy ways of tracking/managing things, it seems dumb not to take advantage of that...

If I'm still too much of a novice to run a thing though, that's fair enough... 

I'll take the bonus!

and I've send it to Destiel as the next person who asked.

guess that means TitanCat is next.

Hey,  its easy to mod a game.   just plan your chain orders in advance.   BB uses a SUDOKU puzzle to chain.   I've a set plan I use that can cope with a varied number of people.    - Its on my memory stick.  if I find it I will send you a copy.  (just randomise the player number)

the biggest thing is to not panic, double check you are sending the right picture/sentence to the right person before clicking send.

and keep a record of everything as you go.   It helps to keep a text file for the grand reveal on the go, instead of doing it all in one shot at the end.   I say txt cos then you can type in   the  [ b ]   and  [ / b ]   and  [ spoiler ]   [ / spoiler ]    (without spaces)  and just copy and paste into the thread at the end.

On 10/26/2016 at 1:24 PM, TitanCat said:

If BB can't run the new game anymore, I'd be up for giving running a game a try, if someone could give me a crash course in the behind-the-scenes stuff. I'm pretty sure I know everything I need to, but if people who've run a game before have come up with handy ways of tracking/managing things, it seems dumb not to take advantage of that...

If I'm still too much of a novice to run a thing though, that's fair enough... 

I'll take the bonus!

i must say i just hosted a game of acrophilia and it wasn't easy bus was satisfying...Geaux for it T-Cat...and i shall play....

...and i promise to be...as good as i can be   :leer:

Archived